Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate (48817 Views)

‘Totori‘: ID Cabasa "How Wizkid Treated Me When We Met" / Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Anjollysblog: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Big Brother Naija reality show ex-housemate, Diane Russet, has said she never expected the overwhelming level of love and support the people of her home state, Kaduna, gave her when she left the house after 93 days.

According to Diane, coming from a conservative background, and being the first ever female housemate from the north, she had thought her participation in the reality TV show would be met, at best with criticism and mild hostility from her people.

Sharing some of her experiences from the house and her reception outside the house with Channels TV, the Kaduna State indigene said:

The love I have received from my state has been the best.

I didn’t expect it this way. I thought I’d be judged or criticized but the fact that I get calls and people say I made them proud, I made the northern part proud and some even say their daughters look up to me, is amazing.

The ebony skinned reality TV star, who was also one of the youngest Big Brother Naija housemates, said the experience in the house was amazing and she has also come home to receive overwhelming love from fans.

Speaking about her friendship with fellow housemate, Elozonam, she explained that both of them are great friends and for now are only looking forward to knowing each other better and working together.

It had been an intriguing and eventful 99 days, starting with 26 housemates, each serving their own dose of ‘pepper’ along the way.

From the occasional fights, drama and controversy, to the tasking arena games, Friday night parties, celebrity visits and surprise evictions, the show most definitely served up enough pepper and spice that left the audience glued to their screens and constantly sparked conversations among Nigerians, especially on social media.

On the final day, host Ebuka-Obi Uchendu was in his element and made sure to take the suspense up a notch, making the most of the last of 99-drama filled days before declaring Mercy the winner to wild cheers from her supporters.

Reacting to Mercy’s win, Diane who was one of her closest friends in the house, said she knew she always stood a great chance and she wa

Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/2019/10/09/how-kaduna-peopl…e-diane-narrates/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by daddytime(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
Milky way...

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by meobizy(f): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
Of course her people will love her. If millions watched the show then millions will admire her ways whether good or bad. Madam 90 has fans so why not her?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by chigoziri2403(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Did you win an Olympic award

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Sirvolga(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hospitality is everything!

Enjoy it while it last, you deserve better!

God bless north,south,east and west!

God bless NIGERIA!

We all deserves Love!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Demiladedemzy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
If I handle those things ehhen ... grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Mightyhaiz: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
i noticed that her left eyelid isn't as responsive as the right when she blinks... Perhaps she had suffered a kind of palsy in the past .. Poor kid sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by miki1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Why she come resemble khafi
Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Adetayo1978(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
I feel like sucking those boobs..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Demiladedemzy:
Jo saopy

16 Likes

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by JerryLegend(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Good to have love and backup coming from your people. Chai see Brest shocked tongue I like this lady!

17 Likes

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Okoroawusa: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Demiladedemzy:
You no dey see something commot eye?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by youngdroly(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Demiladedemzy:
the fear of women is the beginning of wisdom...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Thisis2raw(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
Tha boobs needs some serious squeezing

12 Likes

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by PureGoldh(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by dejio42(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Baby girl u fine sha

4 Likes

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
just a minute with her boobs

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Biggcake: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Did you win an Olympic award

she only displayed an olympian brreast....

Cant you see the brreast is visible for all aboki to see?

7 Likes

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Thisis2raw(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Demiladedemzy:
I no nid handle sef, if touch am. She go pack her property com live wit me

4 Likes

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Caseless: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
angry

So, she's from kaduna? We didn't know. We for support am differently.

I know she's the most beautiful of all the girls in that house or the just concluded edition . Bleached-girls admirers/lovers won't agree with this obvious fact.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Abalado(f): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
Demiladedemzy:
which things,,, omokomon nie... Oniranu,, bad child, wayward pikin....

5 Likes

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by TwoBottles: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
cry
Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Bashoruntolu(m): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Good girl, young and shy....never tipped yhu which I'm sorry for. Nice representative of BHT ad FHM. Keep it up, your reward is in Daura

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by faithfull18(f): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
The kind of comments on this thread just shows how perverted the minds of people are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Abalado(f): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
But that breast though,,, can I have a taste please, at least one night, wouldn't mind selling my father's house plus my own car in other to achieve my aim on that two pawpaw am seeing

3 Likes

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by BrainBoulevard: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Osinachi1:
Wow. Cool post grin grin

I handle Social media ads to promote Businesses and gain more customers for your products/Services

Send me a mail of your contacts on businessexecutive.farmkonnect@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Onyi22(f): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Demiladedemzy:
Watin go happen?
Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by donprinyo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
Demiladedemzy:
Vaseline crew, go arrange urself.
Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Demiladedemzy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Abalado:
which things,,, omokomon nie... Oniranu,, bad child, wayward pikin....
Abi awon Iya mba e jo sad
Re: Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
yarinya mai kekiawa.....those from k.d, kano and katsina will understand

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 / AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About / Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.