Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

UNIPORT Student Exposes Her Breast In The Name Of Culture. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / UNIPORT Student Exposes Her Breast In The Name Of Culture. (2997 Views)

Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast / Twitter Blocks Audrey Skhosana Who Exposes Her Breasts Online / South African Lady Exposes Her Luring Nude Body To Celebrate Her Culture(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIPORT Student Exposes Her Breast In The Name Of Culture. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
University of Port Harcourt celebrated their cultural day and these pretty young lady felt so comfortable exposing herself in the name of culture. Personally I can't marry this one because all the world have seen it all, she may even want to show everything.
See pictures below

Re: UNIPORT Student Exposes Her Breast In The Name Of Culture. by daddytime(m): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Beautiful culture...
Re: UNIPORT Student Exposes Her Breast In The Name Of Culture. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Why didn't my John Thomas responded to ds flat brst? The reason is best known to nature

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Exposes Her Breast In The Name Of Culture. by mmafhew(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: UNIPORT Student Exposes Her Breast In The Name Of Culture. by tolugar: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
Abeg which culture is that.

Relocation things on my mind

Re: UNIPORT Student Exposes Her Breast In The Name Of Culture. by richmind2019(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
dirtydiva:
Why didn't my John Thomas responded to ds flat brst? The reason is best known to nature
Which nature abi ur john thomas no dey work ni

Re: UNIPORT Student Exposes Her Breast In The Name Of Culture. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
richmind2019:

Which nature abi ur john thomas no dey work ni
It fit be ooo...
My landlady daughter sit down dey pound eba with her legs partially open and I was veiwing it clearly yet the chairman refuse to act, I hope my nonsense hormone hv not bn compromised?
Re: UNIPORT Student Exposes Her Breast In The Name Of Culture. by baby124: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2019
Lol...
Re: UNIPORT Student Exposes Her Breast In The Name Of Culture. by gregyboy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
dirtydiva:
It fit be ooo...
My landlady daughter sit down dey pound eba with her legs partially open and I was veiwing it clearly yet the chairman refuse to act, I hope my nonsense hormone hv not bn compromised?

Hiv things on point go check your status sharply
Re: UNIPORT Student Exposes Her Breast In The Name Of Culture. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=gregyboy post=83022370]
Sorry ooo, I m far from what you mention
Re: UNIPORT Student Exposes Her Breast In The Name Of Culture. by edoairways: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2019
The western world have brainwashed Africans to even hate their cultural heritage. I can imagine someone drawing conclusion on marriage proposal because of perceived thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Life Growing Up As A Kid In Nigeria:- Funny Things You Did, Lets Hear Them. / Yoruba Elders, Pls Expain This Proverb And The Story Behind It. / Oso Owo Todaju Bi Iku, Spiritual Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.