Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) (27103 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by ELVISHOT: 5:17am On Oct 10, 2019
Big Brother season 4 second runner-up Chukwuemeka Okoye popularly known as Frodd was spotted showing off his Gbe Body Dance.

According to Frodd he said out of popular demand he has to show his Gbe Body Dance.

Frodd dances to Burna Boy song "Oga Boss". He is such a good dancer, watch as he nailed the Gbe Body.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3aDoyDgFbd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/frodd-shows-his-gbe-body-dance-movevideo.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by ELVISHOT: 5:17am On Oct 10, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

1 Share

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by Psimagestudio: 5:31am On Oct 10, 2019
Nice

Sexy Counselor Dorcar Solomon demostrate how to Moan during S£x on live tv...Watch 18+ Video Here

1 Like

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by Evaromantik1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
See as BBNaija take blow these guys in 3 months, while SkyB dey die and resurrect for fame.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by andrew444(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Slow Tiger Nwanne

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
It has started, the sequel of news

How I wish our academics, our inventors, our great minds also enjoy a bit of fame and popularity as our celebrities

In as much as some of celebrities have earned a well deserved fame

We also have people in various fields that needs to be constantly appreciated and celebrated.

We need to maintain the balance so that our society will not be seen as one that celebrates only the pop culture over education

This imbalance has given popularity of the saying "Education is a scam" . Education is key in every society. It might not make you to be the richest. But it gives you an edge over the majority of those who lack knowledge. You think education is expensive then try ignorance...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by Longcucumber(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
This is the kind of productive and constructive information we need on nairaland.this nairaland mod are really doing a great job. Kudos to them all am really impressed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
cry

Frodd is like the proverbial cat with nine lives.

He reminds me of the way the gods have been working in my life since I arrived Espana a month ago.

At the Airport, he gave me a beautiful wife.

On our way to Tibidabo yesterday, she gave me a job, a real job. Truly, the mills of the gods grind slowly and exceedingly fine.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by abbaapple: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
angry

Remain Frodd in the toilet!!! NL Is becoming usel*** as P in psychology!

1 Like

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by hisexcellency34: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fraud or Frodd?
Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by Devops: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Slow Tiger Nwanne!!

8 Likes

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by slimjosh231(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mcheeew.
Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by Oyikoha(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
That's the spirit bro

2 Likes

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by nicepoker101(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
To the mod that moved this to FP

3 Likes

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by youngestgrad(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
What the Bleep is this bullshit doing on front page.......Comon guys get a life, this bigbrother guys are not more newsworthy than yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by Nmezor(f): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
Oh froddie wink

5 Likes

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by Solomon8144: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
See news o nairaland sef grin

BTW which song burnaboy sing wey be oga boss? grin
All these our illiterate local bloggers sef cheesy
Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by Morenikeji070: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Real igobtic guy lol. Hmmm I guess folks on here understand what I mean lols

1 Like

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by Solomon8144: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Real igobtic guy lol. Hmmm I guess folks on here understand what I mean lols
His dressing lol.

Igbo boys no too Sabi dress just few.
The likes of Runtown,Lynxx and few others.

2 Likes

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by ArmaniUhuru: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
Future news:

Frodd show off his sleeping skills. Idiots

1 Like

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by infogenius(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
So what's the big deal?
Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by jaxxy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hope he can handle the attention he will be getting now. Lol
Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by Luckysbab: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
okokkk:
cry

Frodd is like the proverbial cat with nine lives.

He reminds me of the way the gods have been working in my life since I arrived Espana a month ago.

At the Airport, he gave me a beautiful wife.

On our way to Tibidabo yesterday, she gave me a job, a real job. Truly, the mills of the gods grind slowly and exceedingly fine.

Na you o. cheesy

If opportunity show, abeg tag me o. I no say make you dash me anything o abeg grin. Good luck with your new job. smiley

1 Like

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by GraciaKim: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Evaromantik1:
See as BBNaija take blow these guys in 3 months, while SkyB dey die and resurrect for fame.

Please, who is skyB

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by Devops: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
Solomon8144:

His dressing lol.

Igbo boys no too Sabi dress just few.
The likes of Runtown,Lynxx and fee others.
See this guy what do you know about dressing??. Call any person from your tribe that dresses better than Ebuka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by VAQAXY: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Frodnation

1 Like

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by mizz2posh: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Frodd has been looking fresh since he came out, and his outfits have been nice too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by tillaman(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
The News gracing FP Of late are crappy! Can we just call it a day on BBN we will continue tomorrow abeg!!
Very soon we will see FRODD spotted buying condoms in Lagos Traffic or Khafi spotted buying Potato chip along Ogbomosho ilorin road
Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by Umarzy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Thank you Nairaland. Thanks to the Mod that push this to the Front Page. I just showed my client this news and i got a contract.

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) by tillaman(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Umarzy:
Thank you Nairaland. Thanks to the Mod that push this to the Front Page. I just showed my client this news and i got a contract.

Nonsense and ingredients
don’t forget the send my cut from the contract please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Glows In Gold Dashiki / Anita Okoye Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Patoranking Shares Baby Bump Photo With Lady, May Have Welcomed A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.