Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. (1502 Views)

Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Breakthrough. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by princevinco(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2019
Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through To Fulfill Your Destiny. Part 3.

We are still in the series of six (6) people that must die for you to have success and breakthrough to fulfill your destiny. In parts one and two of the series, we slaughtered Herod, Pharaoh and as well as Haman.

In this part three, therefore; we shall proceed to slaughter the last 3 persons that could hinder us from having breakthrough as to fulfill our destiny as long as they are alive. This time around, another person that must die is Athaliah.

Please, our background scripture is 2 kings 11:1-end. In that story, Joash was the king’s son that is to sit on the king’s throne, but Athaliah had destroyed other king’s sons and reigned instead.

Athaliah reigned until Jehoiada the high priest led the revolution of priests, which lead to the slaughter of Athaliah. It was not until Athaliah was slaughtered that Joash was able to mount the throne and start reigning.

MORE READING: http://www.destinymoulders.com/six-6-people-that-must-die-for-you-to-have-success-and-breakthrough-to-fulfill-your-destiny/#more-4839

Please, you should not show pity or mercy for Athaliah. Athaliah must die if you are ever going to sit on your throne to reign. Athaliah is any person or spiritual entity who is occupying your table or throne.

Your throne can be any of the things that rightfully belong to you, but they are in the hands of another person (Athaliah)

If Athaliah had not died, she would have continued to lay claim to the throne. For that reason, you as well, you have to revolt against the oppression and the reign of Athaliah on your throne by slaughtering her.

Bringing this home, please Athaliah is any person or spiritual entity that is occupying the rightful position that God has meant for you. For that reason, Athaliah must die.

After you slaughter Athaliah, the next person is Ahithophel. Ahithophel is that person or spiritual entity that are giving evil counsel against you. You may not slaughter Ahithophel directly.

Rather, as Ahithophel is such a proud man, so you aggressively pray and turn all the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness, thereby forcing him to go and hang himself.

MORE READING: http://www.destinymoulders.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=4872&action=edit

In 2 Samuel 15:31which says, And one told David, saying, Ahithophel is among the conspirators with Absalom. And David said, O LORD, I pray thee, turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness. In the same way, pray that the LORD turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0xkk8muSEo

Please, the five people we slaughtered earlier may mean nothing if Judas is allowed to live. In other words, Judas is among the six people that must die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jH_uUbRdwE

FOR FULL ARTICLE PLEASE VISIT http://www.destinymoulders.com/six-6-people-that-must-die-for-you-to-have-success-and-break-through-to-fulfill-your-destiny-part-3/
Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2019
You and yourself are two of them.
Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by princevinco(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
jesusjnr:
You and yourself are two of them.

Sorry, no comment. You are entitled to your own foolish opinion.
Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by gobuchinny: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
princevinco:
Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through To Fulfill Your Destiny. Part 3.

We are still in the series of six (6) people that must die for you to have success and breakthrough to fulfill your destiny. In parts one and two of the series, we slaughtered Herod, Pharaoh and as well as Haman.

In this part three, therefore; we shall proceed to slaughter the last 3 persons that could hinder us from having breakthrough as to fulfill our destiny as long as they are alive. This time around, another person that must die is Athaliah.

Please, our background scripture is 2 kings 11:1-end. In that story, Joash was the king’s son that is to sit on the king’s throne, but Athaliah had destroyed other king’s sons and reigned instead.

Athaliah reigned until Jehoiada the high priest led the revolution of priests, which lead to the slaughter of Athaliah. It was not until Athaliah was slaughtered that Joash was able to mount the throne and start reigning.

MORE READING: http://www.destinymoulders.com/six-6-people-that-must-die-for-you-to-have-success-and-breakthrough-to-fulfill-your-destiny/#more-4839

Please, you should not show pity or mercy for Athaliah. Athaliah must die if you are ever going to sit on your throne to reign. Athaliah is any person or spiritual entity who is occupying your table or throne.

Your throne can be any of the things that rightfully belong to you, but they are in the hands of another person (Athaliah)

If Athaliah had not died, she would have continued to lay claim to the throne. For that reason, you as well, you have to revolt against the oppression and the reign of Athaliah on your throne by slaughtering her.

Bringing this home, please Athaliah is any person or spiritual entity that is occupying the rightful position that God has meant for you. For that reason, Athaliah must die.

After you slaughter Athaliah, the next person is Ahithophel. Ahithophel is that person or spiritual entity that are giving evil counsel against you. You may not slaughter Ahithophel directly.

Rather, as Ahithophel is such a proud man, so you aggressively pray and turn all the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness, thereby forcing him to go and hang himself.

MORE READING: http://www.destinymoulders.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=4872&action=edit

In 2 Samuel 15:31which says, And one told David, saying, Ahithophel is among the conspirators with Absalom. And David said, O LORD, I pray thee, turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness. In the same way, pray that the LORD turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness.

Please, the five people we slaughtered earlier may mean nothing if Judas is allowed to live. In other words, Judas is among the six people that must die.

FOR FULL ARTICLE PLEASE VISIT http://www.destinymoulders.com/six-6-people-that-must-die-for-you-to-have-success-and-break-through-to-fulfill-your-destiny-part-3/

Biko what type of rubbish doctrine is this naw? .

Why r dere so many spiritual criminals and apostates all over...are you so darkened that you preach this kind of doctrine? Are you living in the old testament or the new? What about d spirit of goliath? And spirit of ahab?, Pharoah nko? You r deluded and groping in the dark.

Is this the gospel? I mean the gospel of Yehsua? Did the apostle preach this? Isnt the death of Yeshua enough? Is His blood not enough? Y do you need the blood of Athiliah? These r all old testmant characters that have died and whose souls still exist.

REPENT THOU FAKE PROPHET SPEAKING WHEN HE HAS NOT SENT YOU. FOR THE END OF ALL FLESH IS AT HAND AND YOUR PORTION WILL BE SAME AS THE APOSTATE ANGELS.

1 Like

Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
princevinco:

Sorry, no comment. You are entitled to your own foolish opinion.

Luke 9:55-56 (KJV)

55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.
Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by princevinco(m): 2:12am On Oct 11, 2019
gobuchinny:

Biko what type of rubbish doctrine is this naw? .

Why r dere so many spiritual criminals and apostates all over...are you so darkened that you preach this kind of doctrine? Are you living in the old testament or the new? What about d spirit of goliath? And spirit of ahab?, Pharoah nko? You r deluded and groping in the dark.

Is this the gospel? I mean the gospel of Yehsua? Did the apostle preach this? Isnt the death of Yeshua enough? Is His blood not enough? Y do you need the blood of Athiliah? These r all old testmant characters that have died and whose souls still exist.

REPENT THOU FAKE PROPHET SPEAKING WHEN HE HAS NOT SENT YOU. FOR THE END OF ALL FLESH IS AT HAND AND YOUR PORTION WILL BE SAME AS THE APOSTATE ANGELS.

PITY ON YOU, I NEED NOT JOIN TO CELEBRATE YOUR IGNORANCE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. EVEN YOUR ENGLISH SPEAK VOLUME ABOUT YOUR PERSON. YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF SPIRITUAL MATTERS IS YOUR GREATEST ON DOING. IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE ARTICLE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND THAT IS WHY YOUR SENSELESS REACTION.
Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by princevinco(m): 2:20am On Oct 11, 2019
jesusjnr:

Luke 9:55-56 (KJV)

55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

PLEASE, THE POST IS FOR THE MATURED PERSONS WHO CAN UNDERSTAND AND NOT FOR BABY LIKE YOU.
Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by gobuchinny: 3:39am On Oct 11, 2019
princevinco:

PITY ON YOU, I NEED NOT JOIN TO CELEBRATE YOUR IGNORANCE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. EVEN YOUR ENGLISH SPEAK VOLUME ABOUT YOUR PERSON. YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF SPIRITUAL MATTERS IS YOUR GREATEST ON DOING. IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE ARTICLE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND THAT IS WHY YOUR SENSELESS REACTION.

If you r sure of this evil doctrine, then let's discuss d bible esp the NT doctrine grin. How is this d gospel? You r misleading people oh fake prophet ? R you sure you r practicing christianity or Judaism or traditionalism grin.

I just pity whoever listens to this rubbish but trust Nigerians naw abeg enlighten me thou that understands the spiritual grin.

Apostate somebody
Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 11, 2019
princevinco:

PLEASE, THE POST IS FOR THE MATURED PERSONS WHO CAN UNDERSTAND AND NOT FOR BABY LIKE YOU.
Ok.

Matured destroyer of men's lives you mean?

No problem let me keep being a babe that saves men's lives as Jesus instructs.

Luke 10:21 (KJV)

In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 11, 2019
THE KILLER

princevinco:

Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by princevinco(m): 7:11am On Oct 11, 2019
gobuchinny:

If you r sure of this evil doctrine, then let's discuss d bible esp the NT doctrine grin. How is this d gospel? You r misleading people oh fake prophet ? R you sure you r practicing christianity or Judaism or traditionalism grin.

I just pity whoever listens to this rubbish but trust Nigerians naw abeg enlighten me thou that understands the spiritual grin.

Apostate somebody

If you want us to discuss the Bible, I have to be sure that you understand the post in the first. If you actually read and understand the post, please define the meaning of the three spiritual entities mentioned in the post(Athaliah, Ahithophel and Judas). Secondly, I will like you to define the word DOCTRINE. If you define them correctly, I will gladly accept to discuss the bible with you. Until then, it is a waste of time to go ahead to be arguing with spiritual ignorant folk like you.
Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by princevinco(m): 7:20am On Oct 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
THE KILLER

PLEASE BE WARNED, I DON'T MERCY FOR Ahithophel OR Athaliah. SO MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T PRESENT YOURSELF AS ONE OF THEM OR ELSE WHAT HAPPENED TO Ahithophel[ AND Athaliah WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.
Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2019
princevinco:

PLEASE BE WARNED, I DON'T MERCY FOR Ahithophel OR Athaliah. SO MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T PRESENT YOURSELF AS ONE OF THEM OR ELSE WHAT HAPPENED TO Ahithophel[ AND Athaliah WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.
You are such a joke!

You seem to despise the mercy of God yourself.

Matthew 5:7 (KJV)

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Luke 6:36 (KJV)

Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

Nonetheless you are a toothless bull dog to those who walk in the light of God's Word since you appear opposed to it, if not prove me otherwise.

I'm waiting.
Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by gobuchinny: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
princevinco:

If you want us to discuss the Bible, I have to be sure that you understand the post in the first. If you actually read and understand the post, please define the meaning of the three spiritual entities mentioned in the post(Athaliah, Ahithophel and Judas). Secondly, I will like you to define the word DOCTRINE. If you define them correctly, I will gladly accept to discuss the bible with you. Until then, it is a waste of time to go ahead to be arguing with spiritual ignorant folk like you.

That's my point sir. Your three spiritual entities are your village entities grin. Those entities are irrelevant to what Christ has done grin. You and your kind thrive from spreading fear and complicate the gospel not knowing that there is a simplicity of the gospel cheesy.

There is a pattern of the gospel as laid out by the apostles in the early church. No other foundation can be laid than that which has already been laid which is the blood of Yeshua. You dont need the blood of atila and the dragon grin

God has made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light. Col1 vs 12. He has translated us into the kingdom of His Son from darkness Col 1 vs 13 ;Ephesian 1 vs 2-4 tells us 'having blessed us with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places' get that. ALL spiritual blessings grin. No need to kill Atila and the dragon grin.

Please dont bother explaining nonsense as I'm not interested. I only came to point out your error and your complication of the already simplified gospel. I beleive any true beleiver would have seen already your flaws and arrogance in perverting scripture.

I'm sure if you will defend this rubbish you r preaching it's only old testament scriptures you can pull out grin. No NT just old because you and your type thrive off the old testament grin forgetting that its what it's called OLD covenant grin. There is a new grin which has the blood of Yeshua not rams and sheep and birds

Paul said if any man be it angels or spirit preach any other gospel which we have not preached let him be accursed. grin. You r preaching your village gospel.

Carry on. The true sons of Elohim knows an apostate from their post. And your sir, is an apostate cheesy
Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by princevinco(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
You are such a joke!

You seem to despise the mercy of God yourself.

Matthew 5:7 (KJV)

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Luke 6:36 (KJV)

Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

Nonetheless you are a toothless bull dog to those who walk in the light of God's Word since you appear opposed to it, if not prove me otherwise.

I'm waiting.

Of a truth, arguing with an ignorant man is like pouring water on a stone. Yes God is a merciful GOD, but at the same time, He said in Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. You are very ignorance of spiritual warfare and that is why witches can use you for pepper soup if you are not a witch yourself. The merciful God said in Isaiah 49:25-26 But thus says the LORD: "Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, And the prey of the terrible be delivered; For I will contend with him who contends with you, And I will save your children. I will feed those who oppress me with their own flesh, And they shall be drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine. All flesh shall know That I, the LORD, am your Savior, And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."
He also said in 2Th. 3:16 Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. I don't blame you, all you are saying is as a result of the very limited knowledge you have about spiritual warfare. To this end, I will not join to celebrate your spiritual ignorance.
Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by princevinco(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
gobuchinny:

That's my point sir. Your three spiritual entities are your village entities grin. Those entities are irrelevant to what Christ has done grin. You and your kind thrive from spreading fear and complicate the gospel not knowing that there is a simplicity of the gospel cheesy.

There is a pattern of the gospel as laid out by the apostles in the early church. No other foundation can be laid than that which has already been laid which is the blood of Yeshua. You dont need the blood of atila and the dragon grin

God has made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light. Col1 vs 12. He has translated us into the kingdom of His Son from darkness Col 1 vs 13 ;Ephesian 1 vs 2-4 tells us 'having blessed us with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places' get that. ALL spiritual blessings grin. No need to kill Atila and the dragon grin.

Please arguing with you are joining to celebrate your spiritual ignorance. God bless you. Please seek to know what you don't know rather than making blind argument.
Please dont bother explaining nonsense as I'm not interested. I only came to point out your error and your complication of the already simplified gospel. I beleive any true beleiver would have seen already your flaws and arrogance in perverting scripture.

I'm sure if you will defend this rubbish you r preaching it's only old testament scriptures you can pull out grin. No NT just old because you and your type thrive off the old testament grin forgetting that its what it's called OLD covenant grin. There is a new grin which has the blood of Yeshua not rams and sheep and birds

Paul said if any man be it angels or spirit preach any other gospel which we have not preached let him be accursed. grin. You r preaching your village gospel.

Carry on. The true sons of Elohim knows an apostate from their post. And your sir, is an apostate cheesy

Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by princevinco(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
gobuchinny:

Sorry, I can't go ahead to argue with an ignorant man about the mysteries of the kingdom. Luke 8:10 And he said, Unto you, it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand. Of a truth, you are making a blind argument instead of seeking to know what you don.t know. Please say something important.
Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by gobuchinny: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
princevinco:

Sorry, I can't go ahead to argue with an ignorant man about the mysteries of the kingdom. Luke 8:10 And he said, Unto you, it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand. Of a truth, you are making a blind argument instead of seeking to know what you don.t know. Please say something important.

Your heart is darkened grin. You are cursed to be a vessel unto destruction. For with everything I have said with biblical proofs you pick a scripture out of context to explain your village mystery grin same way an armed robbery or prostitute looking for money will pick the verse 'what you have to do, do quickly' to mean affirmation of their devilish desires grin. So the mystery spoken about is the mystery of the 6 people to kill abi grin grin grin. Clown

Dont you realise that the gospel of Jesus like all scripture is of no private or personal interpretation cheesy. Nothing is hidden as all has been laid open. The gospel is not yours. It was handed down by the apostles via the Holy Ghost. All your teaching must be according to this NT doctrines laid out by the apostles and contained in the scriptures grin. Your are teaching non sense and your own version of the gospel.

Continue. Your blood is on our head thou child of perdition grin. I wont waste my time with you as I beleive any real child of God would have seen through you rubbish and foolery.. I only genuinely pity the ignorant ones that will fall for your rubbish. But the truth is people r becoming awakened to the real gospel of Yeshua not some gospel put forward by wolves in sheep clothing who like to elevate themselves amongst their brethren claiming to receive a special revelation from God forgetting that we r all brethren and equal before God and in this era, God is revealed to ALL not some

Apostate clown
Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by princevinco(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
gobuchinny:

Your heart is darkened grin. You are cursed to be a vessel unto destruction. For with everything I have said with biblical proofs you pick a scripture out of context to explain your village mystery grin same way an armed robbery or prostitute looking for money will pick the verse 'what you have to do, do quickly' to mean affirmation of their devilish desires grin. So the mystery spoken about is the mystery of the 6 people to kill abi grin grin grin. Clown

Dont you realise that the gospel of Jesus like all scripture is of no private or personal interpretation cheesy. Nothing is hidden as all has been laid open. The gospel is not yours. It was handed down by the apostles via the Holy Ghost. All your teaching must be according to this NT doctrines laid out by the apostles and contained in the scriptures grin. Your are teaching non sense and your own version of the gospel.

Continue. Your blood is on our head thou child of perdition grin. I wont waste my time with you as I beleive any real child of God would have seen through you rubbish and foolery.. I only genuinely pity the ignorant ones that will fall for your rubbish. But the truth is people r becoming awakened to the real gospel of Yeshua not some gospel put forward by wolves in sheep clothing who like to elevate themselves amongst their brethren claiming to receive a special revelation from God forgetting that we r all brethren and equal before God and in this era, God is revealed to ALL not some

Apostate clown

MY DEAR, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR FOOLISH AND MYOPIC OPINION. MY COMMENT CLOSED.
Re: Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Break Through Part 3. by gobuchinny: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
princevinco:

MY DEAR, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR FOOLISH AND MYOPIC OPINION. MY COMMENT CLOSED.

Stiffnecked reprobate

(1) (Reply)

Senior RCCG Pastor Accuse Church Of Not Giving Him Enough, Forms New Ministry / Nigerian Man Burns The Holy Bible (photos, Video) / Funny Video Of An Elderly Woman And Her Testimony In Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.