Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Be What God Wants You To Be - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be What God Wants You To Be (155 Views)

GOD Wants you to be Perfect/Holy / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be What God Wants You To Be by jonatoye(m): 8:03am On Oct 10, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Be what God wants you to be

WORD FOR TODAY
The best you can be; is to be who God wants you to be. The part of your life spent becoming something else is the wasted part of your years!!!
Scriptural Reference
''Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations." (Jer 1:5 KJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were not created just to add up to the numbers of those living on earth. God ordained you to fulfill a peculiar purpose. Hence, your life as a whole is not all about you but about the one who thought about you and brought you into existence.

The best of your days are the days you spend becoming what God wants you to be. You can't afford to live contrary to His divine plan and purpose least you become a wasted investment in the hands of God.

At a point, the man called Gehazi ceased to exist in the chronicles of God's people because he chose to live in a way which seemed best to him. You also cannot live just anyhow, God ordained you to become something for Him. There is a mark you must make in the sand of time. You are not expected to be an adulterer, murderer, idolater etc.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I just want to be what you want me to be in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The only way to make your days count in God's presence is to be what He wants you to be!!!

Have a Superb Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Main Actor / Lets Talk About Kanye West Sunday Service / Marriage In Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.