Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) (5202 Views)

Five Star Music Star Kcee Steps Out In Tight Black Pants, In Norway (photo) / David Beckham Strips Out Of His Smart Suit To Show Off His Toned Physiqu(pics) / Ice Prince Disgraced At Lagos Concert For Sagging His Pants Low (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 06, 2010
Beckham stripped down to his pants to get changed in front of the crowds at a recent LA Galaxy match.
Oh dear me. I know he's married but he changed in public so we are permitted to look.

Is that all him really? What a lucky girl that Victoria girl is

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/11/david-beckham-strips-down-to-his.html

Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 06, 2010
Not even. I've held a bigger one.
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by AloyEmeka5: 3:53am On Nov 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Not even. I've held a bigger one.

You mean Ezeuche is that big?. Waaaaoooow cool cool cool cool
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by iice(f): 4:36am On Nov 06, 2010
Why do you think people were drooling over his Armani underwear Ads? grin
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 06, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

You mean Ezeuche is that big?. Waaaaoooow cool cool cool cool
I dont know, [b]you [/b]tell me
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2010
jennykadry:

Beckham stripped down to his pants to get changed in front of the crowds at a recent LA Galaxy match.
Oh dear me. I know he's married but he changed in public so we are permitted to look.
May the lord help you grin

jennykadry:

Is that all him really? What a lucky girl that Victoria girl is
I know angry angry angry angry
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by Dolemite(f): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2010
Getting excited over that? undecided I've seen bigger girl.
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by MissyB3(f): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2010
Erhmm . . .That's some eye candy there, though. grin
What if size is all he can boast of?  Skill Zero? undecided
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by StudioCFR(m): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2010
Women sef
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by clemcykul(f): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2010
binks** wink
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2010
Dolemite:

GBAM!!!

But arent you a man tho
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by silvertuke(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2010
I know what you girls are thinking. Waoo I wish this cook could just 4uck me. That is exactly what all the girls are thinking right now. Hope am right?
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by Radiant(f): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2010
And he's not even got an erection yet  wink

I'm very happy with Mr Radiant's tho'. Thanks  grin
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by bawomolo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2010
Dolemite:

add a no homo to that comment you tranny.
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by ikamefa(f): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2010
unah sure sey dat thing is not padded? " grin "

till i see the thing korokoro am still a doubting thomas grin grin
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2010
FEMI OLAGOKE.

This is how huge they should be, and he's not even excited yet wink kiss

[img]http://98.130.72.42/images/15.jpg[/img]
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2010
Na belt?! angry Which kind cheating be that?!
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by ikamefa(f): 2:25am On Nov 08, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ femis trunk

@ ileke u sure sey no be foam? grin grin grin grin
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 08, 2010
ikamefa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ femis trunk

@ ileke u sure sey no be foam? grin grin grin grin

I'm sure. I've examined it myself grin grin
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by AloyEmeka5: 2:46am On Nov 08, 2010
Ileke-IdI:
I dont know, you tell me

If it wasn't Ezeuche, then whose cock did you play with?. I never said I've seen bigger ones, you did. wink wink
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by Odunnu: 5:24am On Nov 08, 2010
Hmmm, I should be scared of Femi's
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by Kunbee: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2010
he tried
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by spikedcylinder: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Erhmm . . .That's some eye candy there, though. grin
What if size is all he can boast of?  Skill Zero? undecided

Lai lai. That Posh that looks like a freak. She will beat the skills outta him. cheesy cheesy grin

Lol @ all the ashis on this thread though. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by favouredjb(f): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2010
And who is dis femi olagoke?all these mr endowed!
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2011
These Naija people no good o
See over 1000 views shocked
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by raphrinco: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2011
@ Ileke hw are you doin? can i hav ur mail or face book address.cheers
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by mamagee3(f): 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2011
Cori_corde:

These Naija people no good o
See over 1000 views shocked
Which means it was only 999 views before you posted making it 1000. . .

So, who is the bad Nigerian now, huh? grin tongue
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by nanidee(f): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

FEMI OLAGOKE.

[b]This is how huge they should be, and he's not even excited yet  wink kiss

lol, see all of una ahis o wetin carry una eyes go there, ehn?,  grin grin grin grin [size=4pt]i must confess its a turn on sha[/size], tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 18, 2011
gross AND tiny. undecided
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 18, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

gross AND tiny. undecided
You must be joking shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 18, 2011
no I'm serious.

he is tiny and looks gross. i dont like white meat lol
but i expected him to have some sort of bulge.  tongue

Dolemite:

cool cool
Re: Beckham Is Huge.david Beckham Strips Down To His Pants: In Public! I Like: :-) by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 18, 2011
The thing is sleeping, let it wake up then you can decide fully grin

I actually think he is one of the white guys that have a reasonable hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Not tiny to me sha.

(1) (Reply)

'Rita Dominic Was My First Nollywood Crush' - Tonto Dike / If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. / OMG!!��� - See The Boobsful And Curvaceous Nigeria Model Curvy Than Nicky.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.