Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Recommend Major Dealer(s) Of Phone Accessories - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recommend Major Dealer(s) Of Phone Accessories (726 Views)

What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recommend Major Dealer(s) Of Phone Accessories by EhiGid(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
I will be flagging up a Phone charging hub in my modest town before the weekend.
With the complete installation of necessary tools and appliances, the next step is to bulk purchase chargers.
Additionally, sales of chargers and phone accessories are part of the business plan.

I will appreciate diligent recommendations of notable sales point, for phone accessories(especially chargers) in Onitsha.

My email is ehiijie@gmail.com
ZERO-SEVEN-ZERO-SIX-THREE-9-TWO-SIX-5-TWO-ONE is my number.

Please, this should be treated with all urgency.
God bless Nairalanders, the initiator(s) of this forum and the worthy MODS.

Best regards always.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 And Mi Note 10 Pro Smartphone Gets Certification By NBTC / Are You Thinking Of Which Phone To Buy Next? You Need To Read This! / Has Your Number Been Banned From Using Whatsapp | get the no. back with a token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.