Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies (24949 Views)

Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband / Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy’s Mother Organised A 29th Birthday Surprise For Him / Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by ikorodureporta: 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
As Shared By Charly Boy Online:

BREAKING NEWS:::::::::

I wish to announce the death of our Mother Mrs Margaret Ntianu Oputa nee Onumonu which occurred Tuesday the 8th of October, 2019.

My dearest Mother,

You couldn’t just wait for me to come back before you sneaked away to the great beyond.⚰️

Now all I have are beautiful loving Kodak memories of our times together.�

You tried for me, for us and many of the people who were privileged to encounter your kindness and your love.�
Thank you for allowing me take care of you.❤️
Thank you for being That Great Woman who gave birth to
The Icon, CharlyBoy.��
Thank you for teaching me how to care, to love, to live a simple
and humble Life.�
Thank you for constantly reminding of my pedigree and
my very Rich Heritage.�

I wish you would have waited just one more day, but I guess
you didn’t want me to see you go, because as usual I would
have talked you out of it, I know we both hate goodbyes.�

Greet Papa when you see him, tell him I have been holding
forth. Gallant as ever.�

� Love you my Darling Mother.
RIP.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3cUXb5Jaol/?hl=en

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by eddieguru(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
Rip mama

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by ikorodureporta: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
Living to d fullest

5 Likes

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by YorubaNinja: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
So? angryWhat should we now do? Leave our responsibilities to weep for her? Rubbish! angry

Anyway, R.I.P to her. cry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by creolehunt: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
I wish to announce the death of our Mother Mrs Margaret Ntianu Oputa nee Onumonu which occurred Tuesday the 8th of October, 2019.

Rest In Peace Mama Ntianu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by XklusivGistBlog(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Wow. He really Loved her.
RIP mama.
May God let our mothers live long to reap their labour, and to all single moms out there. You are the greatest. And my potential moms on this forum, you will live to celebrate your children. Amen.

God bless you all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by Ayt27(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mothers:- The only human being that puts her children before herself, the only person who will be there from Day one till their last breath and probably the person you will know the longest in your life.

Even though I think your son is one weird mofo, monkey ugly hin, mama like am like that.

Rest in peace iya charly

May the good LORD give my mother long life,
Amen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by YOLO1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
tongue
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by fuckpro: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
RIP
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by mmb(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
who is charly boy please?
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by Mumifortune: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Rip Mrs oputa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by VillageHead: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Chai!
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by OTayobami(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Eya! Rest on Mama

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Finally
This calls for a celebration.
She's live her life to the fullest.
God gave her long life... Anyone who shed tears is an enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by ZombieTAMER: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Looks like his mum..

Rip to her
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by WildChild00(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by Delson25: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
see how Charly boy look like his mother.

3 Likes

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by BABYLUVLY(f): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
RIP Osodieri.
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by Dannieln1: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mama looks gangsterish
RIP to the death
You lived to the fullest
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by naijaguy123456(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
YorubaNinja:
So? angryWhat should we now do? Leave our responsibilities to weep for her? Rubbish! angry

Anyway, R.I.P to her. cry
Look at all you said and have a second thought!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by phranq30(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
YorubaNinja:
So? angry

You're a dimwit. You probably don't know the agony of losing a mother, more especially losing her when you're on the verge of coming back to see her.

4 Likes

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by mozona(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
RIP maale...

but wait ooh is Charley boy living a simple and humble life as he claim his mother taught...

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by abraham324: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Rip mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by MarianaTrench: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
Death is inevitable!
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by phkka1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
Charley you are now motherless and fatherless. You free to live your life any how.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by TopNotchdecor(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
YorubaNinja:
So? angry
YorubaNinja:
So? angry
eddieguru:
Rip mama
YorubaNinja:
So? angry

You no like long life?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by Homeboiy: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
If Charley is 62

The mother will be around 85

RIP NTIANU oputa

3 Likes

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by dalongjnr: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
RIP, mama.
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
She is responsible for her son's waywardness and will thus be judged and severely punished in the after life.
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by Andersonjr(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
RIP
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by notoriousbabe: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Looks like his mum..

Rip to her
Na who ask you?
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by anochuko01(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
RIP to her.

Na to kill cow remain.
Make our parents sef old Wella before them check out oo, papa God abeg ooo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine / Most Popular Nigerians In The World (dead Or Alive) / After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.