Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband (53034 Views)

Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday / Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy’s Mother Organised A 29th Birthday Surprise For Him / Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by envoymedia: 8:34am On Feb 05, 2021
Bose Ogulu, the mother to the popular Afrobeat singer, Burna Boy, has celebrated her husband, Samuel Ogulu as he marks his birthday, IgbereTV reports.

In a recent Instagram post, Burna Boy‘s mother wrote;

“When a senior citizen attempts PDA
A very happy birthday to my permanent boyfriend, may the Lord continue to bless and guide you."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4SBGwsp6t/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The Ogulus have been married for 30 years. They are blessed with three children, Damini (Burna Boy), Ronami, and Nissi Ogulu.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by Kriss216: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2021
So, where's the PDA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by dawnomike(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2021
Pretty nice... I like his low profile life.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by LMS1(m): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2021
Observation:
Burner Boy In The First Pic Is Not Happy With The Way His Tailor Sow His Garment,grin
His Mom In The Second Pic Is 2ft Shorter Than Her Permanent Boyfriend grin
Qoute Me Not,comment Was Made Under The Influence! grin

23 Likes

Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by Ottyn01(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2021
LMS1:

Space Booker grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by LMS1(m): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2021
Ottyn01:

Space Booker grin
Lolzz Was Typing Before They Occupy Front Seat.Na Rush Hour We Dey!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by Houseofglam7(f): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2021
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by Cholls(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
Houseofglam7:
undecided
my sister what is this!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by naijadrivablog: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
She marry? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by salbis(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Respect to men who no dey do gra gra on top pikin money.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by senatepresido: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
please help me out with a sincere feedback

Straight to the point, I have been invited for an interview at Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc for the post of a Client Relationship Officer, please I want to know if this is a marketing job/Insurance sales because I am not interested in any marketing job...
anyone with useful information on this should please help out.

Thanks in anticipation for your response

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by Mykelhendriz: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
Why is No one here is talking about the ban on cryptocurrency by the CBN?

They want to stop the youth by every means possible... since they aren’t profiting from it they want to stop it! We are immune to them government

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by Toyade888(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
jawalis:
Fvck burna boy

Unnecessary hatred bro

7 Likes

Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by elmessiahs(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
hbd papa oluwa burna
Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by Simplebeauty: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
cheesy
Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by merieam16(f): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fine couple...u are doin well
Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by ArmaniUhuru: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
jawalis:
Fvck burna boy

Fvck you!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by lkillbrokehoes: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
jawalis:
Fvck jawalis boy
Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by lkillbrokehoes: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lovely people
Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by Robertgreene1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
interesting...ogulu kwa?...name sounds so igbotic...so burna is an igbo man sef...thought he was evn yoruba...all these our igbo brothers from Rivers that changed their names during the civil war nd continue deceiving themselves that they rent igbos..but d day I went 2 Rivers..majority of em speak igbo nd majority of their towns sound igbo...they js misspell their igbo names like nyesom (n)wike...nd add "R's 2 to misspell their towns as well...(R)umuokoro...(R)umuora...e.t.c...very funny people...

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by bigjackass: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
senatepresido:
please help me out with a sincere feedback

Straight to the point, I have been invited for an interview at Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc for the post of a Client Relationship Officer, please I want to know if this is a marketing job/Insurance sales because I am not interested in any marketing job...
anyone with useful information on this should please help out.

Thanks in anticipation for your response
it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by paulolee(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
nice pictures, happy family.
Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by jawalis(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
Toyade888:

Unnecessary hatred bro
I didn’t hate him.
Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by Cool11best: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tired of NL kind of news dat enter front page nowadays
Re: Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband by jawalis(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=lkillbrokehoes post=98772956][/quote]
Fvckk your sorry asss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / 'June' The Movie: Vector's Kissing Scene Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.