Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? (2590 Views)

The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees / Oscar Awards Live-----Inception n The King's Speech leading / Who's Watched Inception? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by gyde(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2010
I saw SALT,Jolie got me on the edge for 1hr 40mins,it was pure action and stunts throughout the duration

And just yesterday,I watched INCEPTION, Leonardo got my standing ovation for a brilliant performance,over 2hrs of fantastic,intriguing,suspense filled view,

If you have seen both,which one would you pick as the best?
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by iice(f): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2010
No contest. Inception
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by obinna5000(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2010
@iice
Yes o!!
INCEPTION cool

@ijaw_girl
My paddy! cool I know you'll pick SALT by default. cheesy
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by ijawgirl: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2010
lol yea[b] SALT[/b]!!!!  smiley wink
Inception ke? lmao
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by Evagreenfields: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2010
Salt all the way
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by dastudent(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2010
inception oh.Anybody can watch salt but you need to be intelligent to watch inception.
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by gyde(m): 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2010
^^True that,a degree of intelligence is needed in getting to understand INCEPTION,Leonardo truly deserves an Oscar-his films of recent has been deep-check SHUTTER ISLAND if you haven't seen it
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by 9ja4eva: 4:15am On Nov 07, 2010
Inception all the way
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by iice(f): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2010
da student:

inception oh.Anybody can watch salt but you need to be intelligent to watch inception.

Nah, i don't think you need to be intelligent. You need though to be logical/analytical.
Hence why more men gravitate towards inception.
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by gyde(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2010
^^"why must men gravitate towards Inception", and most women gravitate towards Salt because?-let me guess- female lead role,Jolie?
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by iice(f): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2010
Don't be quick to get your badge Sherlock undecided
And people are mouthing off 'Intelligent' gawd undecided
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by gyde(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2010
^^that wasn't necessary,just having a laugh,why take soo seriously
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by iice(f): 9:38am On Nov 07, 2010
And the badge seems further away yikes
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by gyde(m): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2010
Lol
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by obinna5000(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2010
@gyde
SALT is not a guy or girl film.
I even liked SALT more than THE EXPENDABLES and MACHETE combined.

@da student
If Inception is for intelligent people, then Salt is for dumb people. Is dat wat u are trying to say? That statement you made is just wrong.
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by gyde(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2010
@obinna

I didn't say SALT was a boy or girl thing,that I said "most girls" shouldn't imply its a girl's film,I love the film myself
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by joanana(f): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2010
No doubt INCEPTION all the way!!!!!!!
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by medjai(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2010
inception, no question
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by ladyF(f): 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2010
Salt, I really dont know why pple lyk Inception
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by candylips(m): 12:29am On Nov 17, 2010
^^ because inception is sci-fi right
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by lakeside4love(m): 3:14am On Nov 17, 2010
Salt all d way.Jolie had me stayin up all nite, wonderful performance.
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by ria26: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2010
Angelina Jolie is my favorite heroine and I watch it previously,
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by JeSoul(f): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2010
Inception and Salt are two very different movies - and people will gravitate towards whichever suits their taste not erhm 'intelligence'. Inception simply requires an attentive mind to enjoy - its gift and its curse.

I enjoyed both movies for very different reasons - but I honestly enjoyed Salt a whole lot more. That movie kept me at the edge of my seat, going "dayum" every other scene and drooling for more when it was over. Salt was entertaining from start to finish. Inception while very original and gripping, was really a like a competition to see who could pay attention the hardest/longest.

Its Salt for me!
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by obinna5000(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2010
I must purchase the original DVDs or Blu-rays of both "Inception" and "Salt" when they are officially released.  shocked They both have cool bonus features.
Blu-ray player!! Here I come!!!  cool
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by eldee(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2010
iice:

Nah, i don't think you need to be intelligent. You need though to be logical/analytical.
Hence why more men gravitate towards inception.

I know . . . everyone goes like it's understanding Inception is an IQ test, I think all you need to do is just stay glued and they tell you everything.
Southpark killed them with their parody. . . 'Just because an idea is overly complex doesn't make it cool, it sounds like a very stupid idea' grin grin

[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjQwDZL5Gv8?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by obinna5000(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2010
@eldee
Forget 'Salt' and 'Inception'. Tell your Nigerian producers and directors to do movies with better quality. cheesy Although I've seen some dat are quite impressive recently.
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by eldee(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2010
obinna5000:

@eldee
Forget 'Salt' and 'Inception'. Tell your Nigerian producers and directors to do movies with better quality. cheesy Although I've seen some dat are quite impressive recently.

It's simple . . . they've not got enough money, we've seen 'big budget' Nigerian movies like Amazing Grace and they turn out to be quite good.
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by WackyJ1(m): 12:40am On Nov 21, 2010
I watched both back to back. First Salt then inception. I have to say both are good though i prefer Inception.
Salt was all action from beginning to end except for the story by orlov but inception wass riveting.

Cobb: ''You're waiting for a train, a train that'll take you far way. You know where you hope this train will take you but you can't know for sure yet it doesn't matter tell me why?''
Mal: ''Because we'll be together''
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by ladyF(f): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2010
Now, am not sure I can boldly say any is better. U need to have brains to undstand inception though, thats d beauty of it.
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2010
[size=13pt] SALT ? Awful movie. The plot is ridiculous! US CIA, FBI, White House etc, filled with Russian spies, A. Jolie is indestructible! shocked grin She escapes from every place and break into the White House bunker for good sake! As a comedy i would have rated it above 3 but as an action/thriller movie. . . .it's a 1!!! grin grin Some might like unrealistic movie looking for a little bit of fun. . . cheesy cheesy but i don't even think it even did that for me.

There is nothing new in this movie, nothing that you don't have in Jason Bourne (a million times better) so why would you watch this horrible one. A superwoman who can make bazooka from a chair cheesy cheesy , bleach and extinguisher better than Mcguiver and kicking everybody's behind better than Jacky Chan although she's probably 50kg with not a single muscle. . . . grin grin please! And at the end, while she is supposed to be the biggest terrorist on earth the guy let her go because she told him she's innocent!! lipsrsealed To be honest i don't know how i got to the end of that movie if we can call it a movie! wink
[/size]
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by WackyJ1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2010
Ogaga4luv You have just pointed out everything that is wrong in that film.
The thing is people just want raw action
Re: Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt] SALT ? Awful movie. The plot is ridiculous! US CIA, FBI, White House etc, filled with Russian spies, A. Jolie is indestructible! shocked  grin  She escapes from every place and break into the White House bunker for good sake! As a comedy i would have rated it above 3 but as an action/thriller movie. . . .it's a 1!!! grin grin  Some might like unrealistic movie looking for a little bit of fun. . .  cheesy  cheesy but i don't even think it even did that for me.

There is nothing new in this movie, nothing that you don't have in Jason Bourne (a million times better) so why would you watch this horrible one. A superwoman who can make bazooka from a chair cheesy cheesy , bleach and extinguisher better than Mcguiver and kicking everybody's behind better than Jacky Chan although she's probably 50kg with not a single muscle. . . .  grin grin  please! And at the end, while she is supposed to be the biggest terrorist on earth the guy let her go because she told him she's innocent!! lipsrsealed  To be honest i don't know how i got to the end of that movie if we can call it a movie!  wink
[/size]

brother man, MAY JEHOVAH REWARD YOU ABUNDANTLY

at first i thought i wasnt reading the comments correctly or that it was a fake SALT movie i saw. man how can u "movie buffs" say that that salt movie is any good?

kinda like saying Mr T action flicks are good grin grin grin rubbish.

@Ogaga4luv your post just nicely sums it up, that was a really crap action flick, period!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Watch Dstv And Startimes Free! / Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page / TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.