Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

The Fast Of Al-ayaamul-ul-beed (13th, 14th And 15th) Of Sofar 1441AH - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Fast Of Al-ayaamul-ul-beed (13th, 14th And 15th) Of Sofar 1441AH (341 Views)

When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? / Sultan Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1441AH - 2020 / The Fast Of Al-ayaamul-ul-beed (13th, 14th And 15th) Of Muharram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fast Of Al-ayaamul-ul-beed (13th, 14th And 15th) Of Sofar 1441AH by Lukgaf(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Asalam Alaekum WaramotuLah Wabarakatuhu.

Based on the counting of Nigeria Supreme Council of Muslims Affairs, Today is 10th of Muharram. The Al-Ayaamul-ul-Beed (White Days) for the Month of Sofar falls on Monday (14th), Tuesday(15th) and Wednesday (26th).

[img]https://pearlsofamuslim.files./2014/03/white-days.jpg[/img]

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: My close friend [the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)] advised me to do three things which I will not give up until I die: fasting three days of each month, praying Duha and going to sleep after Witr.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (1124); Muslim (721).

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me: “It is sufficient for you to fast three days every month, because for every good deed you will have (the reward of) ten like it, so that will be like fasting for a lifetime.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (1874); Muslim (1159).

It was narrated that Abu Dharr said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me: “If you fast any part of the month, then fast the thirteenth, fourteenth and fifteenth.”

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (761); al-Nasaa’i (2424).

This hadeeth was classed as hasan by al-Tirmidhi, and al-Albaani agreed with him in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 947.

May Allah make it ease for you and us to observe. Kindly remind your friends too

1 Like

Re: The Fast Of Al-ayaamul-ul-beed (13th, 14th And 15th) Of Sofar 1441AH by AbuTwins: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2019
May Allah accept our good deeds, pardon our misdeeds and grant mercy to all distressed/sick Muslims.

We also seek forgiveness and mercy for all our dead. Aamin.

(1) (Reply)

Pray As You Have Seen Me Praying... / The Ten Who Allah Promised Paradise. / Please Muslim Ummah, Interprete This Dream For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.