Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) (54552 Views)

Teni Rocks Father Christmas Costume, Begs People On The Road To Come To Her Show / Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) / Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by wellmax(m): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
Enjoying her vibee
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by faithfull18(f): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin grin
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Motjeth(f): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
THIS HIPPO ONCE LOOKED LIKE A HUMAN BEING.... BELIEVE IT OR NOT!
calm down and breath she prolly doesn’t even know you exist
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by greatbrian(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
She Looks so beautiful in the first picture.
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
No shít shocked
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Silas6(m): 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
PureGoldh:
Nice concept.... This lady makes real Good music...... She is an awesome artiste.

Someone should tell her that if she needs Pure Original Honey... She should Kindly call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771

My guy I like the way you advertise.
You too if you need land or building at various locations in Lagos, call or WhatsApp 09074127485
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 11, 2019
She's funny. cheesy
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by micflo28(m): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2019
I love happy girls. Not the ones looking like i am the cause of their problem. Live, learn, enjoy life.
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by notoriousbabe: 12:50am On Oct 11, 2019
Belle dey hungry her but she no see man fok am because of her size
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by nasbiafra(m): 12:51am On Oct 11, 2019
if to say i get super powers i for dun make teni my wife
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Forreellinc: 2:36am On Oct 11, 2019
angry ew why is she putting that image in my head
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by samorobo: 2:46am On Oct 11, 2019
So what is this suppose to mean...
Like what are we suppose to learn from this....

Is it how to stuff how stomach with dirty cloths and pretend to be pregnant.....(yawning) Boring...

No be by force to make a post for Instagram
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by samorobo: 2:46am On Oct 11, 2019
So what is this suppose to mean...
Like what are we suppose to learn from this....

Is it how to stuff how stomach with dirty cloths and pretend to be pregnant.....(yawning) Boring...

No be by force to make post for Instagram
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 3:23am On Oct 11, 2019
wallezee:
Dear Nairalanders, I need someone who can loan me 15k to pay back 20k in 2 weeks, I have tried mobile loans but I’m not able to get one cause I need to update the mobile number linked to my account and I need the money urgently tonight. Don’t mind sharing any personal info with whoever is willing to help.
bro to be sincere nobody will give you Loan from a faceless forum, except he's willing to give you without any hope of payment..try palm credit
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Drhighchief11: 3:31am On Oct 11, 2019
I go ....... For ur case...
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Martins6545: 3:36am On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
BOOOMNAIJA:
[/s]
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Vikynas: 4:08am On Oct 11, 2019
Maybe Wizkid is responsible for her pregnancy..
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:23am On Oct 11, 2019
Erin lomo.
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 11, 2019
You don’t mean it ���

BOOOMNAIJA:
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by femi4: 5:28am On Oct 11, 2019
Kingpinukecy:
Can this be reality or frame up
are you on free basic? You couldn't read the attached file
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by slabscan: 5:37am On Oct 11, 2019
good for her
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by wallezee: 5:41am On Oct 11, 2019
sonofanarchy:
bro to be sincere nobody will give you Loan from a faceless forum, except he's willing to give you without any hope of payment..try palm credit
Thanks bro. I tried Palm credit and co already but I can’t access them cause my BVN linked mobile number is not active.
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by SavageResponse(m): 6:06am On Oct 11, 2019
This baby elephant should stop disturbing our peace
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2019
wandeay:
She's seriously crushing on Wizkid
I don't know that you're thinking what I am thinking
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by setobaba: 7:09am On Oct 11, 2019
wallezee:
Dear Nairalanders, I need someone who can loan me 15k to pay back 20k in 2 weeks, I have tried mobile loans but I’m not able to get one cause I need to update the mobile number linked to my account and I need the money urgently tonight. Don’t mind sharing any personal info with whoever is willing to help.
Send your account details let help your life
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:13am On Oct 11, 2019
Lots of love Asa
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Truthbites: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2019
Kingpinukecy:

U guys rush to comment with reading the caption or body. I agree with u could be a framework
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by ubee(m): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2019
Kingpinukecy:
How much more dumb can you be?
Did you not read the very short caption that would have taken less than a minute?
Your own is to look at pics and start spewing like a machine gun. Mtcheew!!!
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Benqozenero(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2019
The Best female artist in the country at the moment. The amazing thing is she does it with out exposing body.
If you are good, you are good. I give it to her.
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by wallezee: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2019
setobaba:

Send your account details let help your life
Are you serious?
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2019
That girl lasan...she just make me laff anytime i watch her video.. I think this is the 1st videos in months where i see her with girl She rolls with males lyk ashake Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linchung Duke Oliver Dies While Returning From Mother's Burial (Photos) / Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) / Chika Lann Celebrates Her Man And Lover On Father's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.