Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner (49831 Views)

Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by forreelliinc: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
purples25:

no o. I will just tell you how handsome you are. lipsrsealed
ok

Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by purples25(f): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
forreelliinc:

ok

eeh? So this is you? You are looking good but not better than me. cheesy

on d same level tins...
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by forreelliinc: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
purples25:

eeh? So this is you? You are looking good but not better than me. cheesy

on d same level tins...
cool yels that's why i have mouth to call out hugly pipo
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by purples25(f): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
forreelliinc:
cool yels that's why i have mouth to call out hugly pipo
nobody hugly sha kiss
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by forreelliinc: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
purples25:

nobody hugly sha kiss
grin pettyprincess is hugly

1 Like

Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by purples25(f): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
forreelliinc:
grin pettyprincess is hugly
She is very beautiful. She is not ugly and will never be.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by forreelliinc: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
purples25:

She is very beautiful. She is not ugly and will never be.
grin nah she is hugly
she sef know na why she dey run from me and newguyhere
na only we dey tell am true

1 Like

Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by Newguyhere: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
She and that her tennis sized boobs grin
The girl (Pettyprincess) no get yansh and breast at all cry
I'm now pitying her sef cry
forreelliinc:

grin nah she is hugly
she sef know na why she dey run from me and newguyhere
na only we dey tell am true
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by purples25(f): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
forreelliinc:
grin nah she is hugly she sef know na why she dey run from me and newguyhere na only we dey tell am true

angry
i cannot support that kind of behavior at all
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by Newguyhere: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
purples25:

angry

Babe that girl ugly asf let's just admit it abeg tongue
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by purples25(f): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Newguyhere:

Babe that girl ugly asf let's just admit it abeg tongue

she is very beautiful. Pettyprincess is a young beauty. You people dont have eyes. Leave that young lady alone.
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by Newguyhere: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
What's your phone number? grin I really like your picture. You fine pass Pettyprincess any day anytime wink
purples25:

she is very beautiful. Pettyprincess is a young beauty. You people dont have eyes. Leave that young lady alone.
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by forreelliinc: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
purples25:

angry

Yea I know, why she go just run like that? Me sef no dey support b!tch like behaviour
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by forreelliinc: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
Newguyhere:
She and that her tennis sized boobs grin
The girl (Pettyprincess) no get yansh and breast at all cry
I'm now pitying her sef cry
You don see her see her new dp? Where she dey dangle her dry yansh she dey try entice you grin
I go share the picture untop office skype group all the guys just dey laff
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by forreelliinc: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Newguyhere:
What's your phone number? grin I really like your picture. You fine pass Pettyprincess any day anytime wink
grin oga park well you know since when I don dey toast purple25?
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by Newguyhere: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
forreelliinc:

You don see her see her new dp? Where she dey dangle her dry yansh she dey try entice you grin
I go share the picture untop office skype group all the guys just dey laff

grin grin grin cheesy my God ooohh grin

Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by Newguyhere: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
No problem bro cheesy I'm backing off cool
forreelliinc:

grin oga park well you know since when I don dey toast purple25?
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by purples25(f): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Newguyhere:

If you dont become her friend i cant befriend you .
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by purples25(f): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
forreelliinc:

Yea I know, why she go just run like that? Me sef no dey support b!tch like behaviour

you know i am talking about you.
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by forreelliinc: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
purples25:

you know i am talking about you.
Me? I'm just telling za truth
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by purples25(f): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Babe dnt know why you replying them
I have stopped giving them my attention a long time ago.
They just want me to notice their pathetic life grin
On a normal day they can't approach me in real because i dnt roll with kids nd lifeless dudes.

i like your strength sha ! Since its not bothering you i wont disturb myself about it again also.
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by Newguyhere: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

On a normal day they can't approach me in real because i dnt roll with kids nd lifeless dudes.

lol.. I'm actually worth alot financially speaking grin
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by Newguyhere: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Oya let's settle our fight, what's your phone number or should I pm you instead?
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
purples25:

i like your strength sha ! Since its not bothering you i wont disturb myself about it again also.
I experience online bullying alot both my facebook nd nairaland bt on facebook i just block nd that's the end,i'm only here to mix with Nigerians nd catch fun,its something i have gotten used to!!!
I am kinda introvert,thats why i open nairaland to just have fun nd make friends within this forum,i noticed people that usually bully me are guys that always try to get my attention!!
For example I dnt reply guys fb messages nd they will insult me nd say demeaning stuff because i ignored their messages nd boom i will notice them nd block them!!!
I am very proud girl,so i have gotten used to online bullying!!!
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by purples25(f): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I experience online bullying alot both my facebook nd nairaland bt on facebook i just block nd that's the end,i'm only here to mix with Nigerians nd catch fun,its something i have gotten used to!!!
I am kinda introvert,thats why i open nairaland to just have fun nd make friends within this forum,i noticed people that usually bully me are guys that always try to get my attention!!
For example I dnt reply guys fb messages nd they will insult me nd say demeaning stuff because i ignored their messages nd boom i will notice them nd block them!!!
I am very proud girl,so i have gotten used to online bullying!!!

these people are relentless. Again i'm just glad you have a healthy self esteem. Keep being strong as you are and keep ignoring, to them they think it is fun.

they cant dull your glow.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by purples25(f): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
forreelliinc:
Me? I'm just telling za truth
las las you are a stubborn boi, you no go repent...
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by forreelliinc: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
Newguyhere:

Oya let's settle our fight, what's your phone number or should I pm you instead?
shocked ehn you wan follow am talk? You want make she use her bad english blow your ear commot?
I no understand how 1 person no fine, no set, come olodo untop

grin God go epp am

1 Like

Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by forreelliinc: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
purples25:

las las you are a stubborn boi, you no go repent...
As she no come fine nko?
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
purples25:

these people are relentless. Again i'm just glad you have a healthy self esteem. Keep being strong as you are and keep ignoring, to them they think it is fun.

they cant dull your glow.
Thanks dear kiss kiss
Life is too short abeg grin grin
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by purples25(f): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
forreelliinc:
As she no come fine nko?
thats your opinion and i have mine. I am off this issue now
Re: Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner by forreelliinc: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
purples25:

thats your opinion and i have mine. I am off this issue now
Yea lets talk about something else, kiss how your weekend go be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday / Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Mompha Buys The First Electric Rolls Royce Ever Made Worth $450,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.