Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? (1537 Views)

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? / How Can You Convince Atheists/agnostics That Your God Exist / Fellow Closet Atheists/agnostics, Describe Your Sunday Experience In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by MrSix: 8:41am On Oct 11, 2019
It was in the surface of the BBNaija show that I got to know of the existence of a Jaruma (IG: jaruma_empire) through trends on Twitter. From what I can tell, she sells pussy sweetening solutions (or 'charms' as a one might choose to use) to women with a potency that it can help them lockdown on men, especially wealthy men, once they have a sexual encounter with them.
She makes a fortune from this each day from women (mostly).

As it stands, I can't face any of her customers to ask questions as to how they thought it worked for them; before and after situations. But within me, I consider it all like a thing of "placebo effect" but in this case causing you to be exceptional [?] in many aspects, sexually, in character or what have you.

So, if you may, as an atheist or agnostic or whatnot, what do you know or what can you say about her products as relating to your school of thought?

Cc
joseph1013, johnnydon22, FOLYKAZE, Kyase, frosbel2 ...
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by joseph1013: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2019
MrSix:
It was in the surface of the BBNaija show that I got to know of the existence of a Jaruma (IG: jaruma_empire) through trends on Twitter. From what I can tell, she sells pussy sweetening solutions (or 'charms' as a one might choose to use) to women with a potency that it can help them lockdown on men, especially wealthy men, once they have a sexual encounter with them.

As it stands, I can't face any of her customers to ask questions as to how they thought it worked for them; before and after situations. But within me, I consider it all like a thing of "placebo effect" but in this case causing you to be exceptional [?] in many aspects, sexually, in character or what have you.

So, if you may, as an atheist or agnostic or whatnot, what do you know or what can you say about her products as relating to your school of thought?

Cc

You don't need charm to trap men with s.ex. They call for it.

It's placebo.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by CodeTemplar: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2019
99.9% of them are only after Christianity and non of the other 6000 religions or gods on earth.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by MrSix: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
CodeTemplar:
99.9% of them are only after Christianity and non of the other 6000 religions or gods on earth.
Oga, take the road you used in coming in. You're no Atheist nor Agnostic, why are you here?
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by CodeTemplar: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
MrSix:

Oga, take the road you used in coming in. You're no Atheist nor Agnostic, why are you here?
I am here because the known atheists refuse to show up.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
People actually claim there is a love charm. I don't know if there is since I haven't confirmed one yet. However, I need to inform you that there are charms that work in an unexplainable way. Tradition medicines esp is a good example, though seems natural but the system and procedures is unnatural.

Love is natural. Fact is, the emotion system is psychological and this system can be altered just like every natural phenomenon. Can affection for someone be altered, Yes. Can it be done through charm, very possible.

I have personally experimented this love charm called Amudo in Yoruba. It didn't work for me though or let me say didn't work as described. Many years after, I bought another love charm from a Fulani friend, it didn't work too as expected.

Another charm that works more like love charm is Eyonu. I did it after one of my dirty job got bursted. It worked perfectly as those who are involved with the case forgot it happened, we worked many times together like nothing happened.

So for me, Eyonu had worked several times. I used it for myself and for a friend. But Amudo (love charm) has never worked in the two or three trials.

No one should simply accept or dismiss critical issues like these without personal experimentation of the subject.

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
joseph1013:

You don't need charm to trap men with s.ex. They call for it.

It's placebo.

What is placebo?

I need to ask because I can't find anything thay related it to sex...
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by MrSix: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I am here because the known atheists refuse to show up.
Still doesn't mean.

So if I call on thieves and they don't show up, you'd show up? What does that make you?

1 Like

Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by CodeTemplar: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
MrSix:

Still doesn't mean.

So if I call on thieves and they don't show up, you'd show up? What does that make you?
A man after thieves.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by MrSix: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
People actually claim there is a love charm. I don't know if there is since I haven't confirmed one yet. However, I need to inform you that there are charms that work in an unexplainable way. Tradition medicines esp is a good example, though seems natural but the system and procedures is unnatural.

Love is natural. Fact is, the emotion system is psychological and this system can be altered just like every natural phenomenon. Can affection for someone be altered, Yes. Can it be done through charm, very possible.

I have personally experimented this love charm called Amudo in Yoruba. It didn't work for me though or let me say didn't work as described. Many years after, I bought another love charm from a Fulani friend, it didn't work too as expected.

Another charm that works more like love charm is Eyonu. I did it after one of my dirty job got bursted. It worked perfectly as those who are involved with the case forgot it happened, we worked many times together like nothing happened.

So for me, Eyonu had worked several times. I used it for myself and for a friend. But Amudo (love charm) has never worked in the two or three trials.

No one should simply accept or dismiss critical issues like these without personal experimentation of the subject.

Thanks

But this is hard considering you're also sharing a personal experience.
As for persons forgetting stuffs, some persons might just be there to pardon you. And then you'd see it the way you wanted it.
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by MrSix: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
CodeTemplar:
A man after thieves.
Chai... Lols
You alright?

Read my question again.
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by CodeTemplar: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
MrSix:

Chai... Lols
You alright?

Read my question again.
Before I read your question again, read it for the first time yourself and read my reply again.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by MrSix: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Before I read your question again, read it for the first time yourself and read my reply again.
Story short

You're not an Atheist nor Agnostic, so please exit.
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by CodeTemplar: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
MrSix:

Story short

You're not an Atheist nor Agnostic, so please exit.
That's your perspective. In reality, I am helping to attract them here by reminding them atheism isn't all about opposing Christianity alone.

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
MrSix:

Thanks

But this is hard considering you're also sharing a personal experience.
As for persons forgetting stuffs, some persons might just be there to pardon you. And then you'd see it the way you wanted it.

Oh well, there is no way I can define or describe something without knowing it. This is the reason I had to chip in my experience.

I do not want to reveal alot of things on the internet. I am an atheist but I don't deny things on tongue-in-cheek, I experiment it firsthand esp when it is harmless.

The first Eyonu charm was provided with the help of my dad. He brought a Baba who came home with a fried yam and cowries. They dug a hole and asked me to defecate on the prepared charm which I did. After some incantation, the names of those involved are mentioned and the substance buried. Na like film, no one remembered such incident happened.

The second one, I was involved directly, did everything on my own. The case almost cost me my job. But I was asked to bathe on Eshu stool and given an oil to rub my head with. The case died just like nothing happened.

You know, situation sometimes can make one be in a corner where you have no other option other than seeking spiritual help. My experience is not just for fun, I was in a tight corner.

Atheism is a disbelief in the existence of God, not spirituality or energy. Though, everyone would accept there exist energy...but what many call God is same as energy. For this reason, I tend to redefine God as a form of energy, and can be manipulated in whatever way one desire.

How would an atheist and you explain this situation... Some weeks ago, a Babalawo consulted Ifa and the Odu that came out is Eji Ogbe. That Odu from what I read has to do with genuine love and prosperity. Meaning that when you have a genuine love towards your partner, whatever you shall progress/prosper. What has love got to do with prosperity? Can you explain that logically?

1 Like

Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by MrSix: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
CodeTemplar:
That's your perspective. In reality, I am helping to attract them here by reminding them atheism isn't all about opposing Christianity alone.
Oga you win.
But leave my house. Lols
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by MrSix: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Oh well, there is no way I can define or describe something without knowing it. This is the reason I had to chip in my experience.

I do not want to reveal alot of things on the internet. I am an atheist but I don't deny things on tongue-in-cheek, I experiment it firsthand esp when it is harmless.

The first Eyonu charm was provided with the help of my dad. He brought a Baba who came home with a fried yam and cowries. They dug a hole and asked me to defecate on the prepared charm which I did. After some incantation, the names of those involved are mentioned and the substance buried. Na like film, no one remembered such incident happened.

The second one, I was involved directly, did everything on my own. The case almost cost me my job. But I was asked to bathe on Eshu stool and given an oil to rub my head with. The case died just like nothing happened.

You know, situation sometimes can make one be in a corner where you have no other option other than seeking spiritual help. My experience is not just for fun, I was in a tight corner.

Atheism is a disbelief in the existence of God, not spirituality or energy. Though, everyone would accept there exist energy...but what many call God is same as energy. For this reason, I tend to redefine God as a form of energy, and can be manipulated in whatever way one desire.

How would an atheist and you explain this situation... Some weeks ago, a Babalawo consulted Ifa and the Odu that came out is Eji Ogbe. That Odu from what I read has to do with genuine love and prosperity. Meaning that when you have a genuine love towards your partner, whatever you shall progress/prosper. What has love got to do with prosperity? Can you explain that logically?

What's spirituality?
How'd you say you're an atheist and still believe supernatural things can be?

Your dad came with a Babalawo and he did stuffs coupled with incantations. Those incantations were to who/what?
Don't you seem to have derived your own perspective by cutting it off from your dad's or the babalawo's own?

For the question you've asked, I don't think I understand it. Maybe because of those terms in Yoruba I don't go along with.
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
MrSix:

What's spirituality?

Permit me to put it in a simple term.

Spirituality is the connectedness with oneself and the world/environment.

MrSix:

That depends on how you define supernatural. To me, supernature is simple an unexplained natural phenomenon. Any incidence that cannot be defined within the frame of natural laws are supernatural. My dictionary defines the word as something not of the usual; not natural; altered by forces that are not understood fully if at all.

The thin line between natural and supernatural is scientific or natural understanding of the phenomenal.

A critical example is Soponna, a deity invented to wage a biological warfare in the ancient Yoruba nation. Enemy camps were inflicted with small pox which ravage them. Note that these aworo who developed the disease also had the cure. This development is diabolic/supernatural because the people do not fully understand what they did or they attributed what they did to God.

With full understanding of Small pox and an available vaccine that cures it, that disease is now natural unlike in the past that it is attributed to supernatural forces. Today, Soponna is non existent.

In all this, as an atheist, super nature is admissible.

MrSix:

Your dad came with a Babalawo and he did stuffs coupled with incantations. Those incantations were to who/what?

To forces/energies of the nature.

Or in the religious sense, to the Gods. But hey, did you know that money is a god? What supernatural attribute does money have? That should give you a glimpse of where I am driving at.

MrSix:

Don't you seem to have derived your own perspective by cutting it off from your dad's or the babalawo's own?

I have a babalawo for my personal consultation. I didn't involve my Dad in the second instance.

So when the second situation arose, I went to my Babalawo. And he did same thing with different method.

MrSix:

For the question you've asked, I don't think I understand it. Maybe because of those terms in Yoruba I don't go along with.

Let me explain it this way. Mr and Mrs A are happily married. Before they met, things were very bad. But after there marriage, opportunities opened up, and life was good with them. Many years later, things became bad over again. Mr A consulted Babalawo and the Odu that came up was Eji Ogbe. The Babalawo told Mr a that the bond between him and his wife has broken, the sole reason while everything is going south. And for everything to return back to good, he and his wife must build genuine love between themselves.

In essence, what that Odu mean is that love opens door to prosperity. Mr A did recollect and saw that in the aspect of loving his wife, he had some setback, and also true that around those period, things weren't good.

If Mr A tell you this story, how would you correlate love and prosperity? Do both in reality have anything in common?

A christian would understand the essence of love. MuttleyLaff should help me explain that. That bond called love is understood through Eji Ogbe... Babalawo will tell you without it, no success. Same with Christianity.

As an agnostic or atheist, how do you understand the essence of love and the impact to man's existence?

1 Like

Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
Interesting thread.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by Kyase(m): 12:10am On Oct 12, 2019
MrSix:

Cc
Men don't need any cream to love sex
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by LordReed(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2019
I am wary of anything that has to do with the transference of physical substances. We have not explored enough to know what the active ingredients in these charms are. Who knows if the practitioner has not discovered a naturally occuring nerve agent or one that can be formulated with naturally occuring materials?

There is a reason people use intimacy gadgets/materials and to think it requires spiritual powers to operate or enjoy them is just sad.
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by LordReed(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2019
MrSix:

What's spirituality?

Atheist is a blanket term that covers everyone who has no belief in god(s) so quite possibly an atheist can still believe in the supernatural. It's just that the atheist who so believes does not attribute the supernatural to god(s).
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by MrSix: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
LordReed:

Atheist is a blanket term that covers everyone who has no belief in god(s) so quite possibly an atheist can still believe in the supernatural. It's just that the atheist who so believes does not attribute the supernatural to god(s).
What can we say about the supernatural without gods? Wouldn't it be like talking about Physics without laws?
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by DeSepiero(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
MrSix:

What can we say about the supernatural without gods? Wouldn't it be like talking about Physics without laws?

What you'd term supernatural lies within the frontiers of science.
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by MrSix: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Permit me to put it in a simple term.

Spirituality is the connectedness with oneself and the world/environment.
*I wanna learn somethings from this thread, hence the creation. Pardon my questions.

Everything in the universe is connected, directly and/or indirectly. There are interactions. This connectedness you talked about stemed from interactions.
I'd love to go further but it'd not solve the case on ground. The case is not about laws of the universe but how un-interactions lead to effects outside the laws of the universe as the case might be.

That depends on how you define supernatural. To me, supernature is simple an unexplained natural phenomenon. Any incidence that cannot be defined within the frame of natural laws are supernatural. My dictionary defines the word as something not of the usual; not natural; altered by forces that are not understood fully if at all.

The thin line between natural and supernatural is scientific or natural understanding of the phenomenal.

A critical example is Soponna, a deity invented to wage a biological warfare in the ancient Yoruba nation. Enemy camps were inflicted with small pox which ravage them. Note that these aworo who developed the disease also had the cure. This development is diabolic/supernatural because the people do not fully understand what they did or they attributed what they did to God.

With full understanding of Small pox and an available vaccine that cures it, that disease is now natural unlike in the past that it is attributed to supernatural forces. Today, Soponna is non existent.

In all this, as an atheist, super nature is admissible.

What you've explained is ignorance. So, let me agree I am or we are ignorant of what's actually happening but the issue here it that we talking about influence(s) or interaction(s) in terms of desires. Desires! More centered on one's psychology. This done without any physical influence or contact with a victim.

To forces/energies of the nature.

Or in the religious sense, to the Gods. But hey, did you know that money is a god? What supernatural attribute does money have? That should give you a glimpse of where I am driving at.
What are those forces or energies? Why use those terms?

I have a babalawo for my personal consultation. I didn't involve my Dad in the second instance.

So when the second situation arose, I went to my Babalawo. And he did same thing with different method.
Ok

Let me explain it this way. Mr and Mrs A are happily married. Before they met, things were very bad. But after there marriage, opportunities opened up, and life was good with them. Many years later, things became bad over again. Mr A consulted Babalawo and the Odu that came up was Eji Ogbe. The Babalawo told Mr a that the bond between him and his wife has broken, the sole reason while everything is going south. And for everything to return back to good, he and his wife must build genuine love between themselves.

In essence, what that Odu mean is that love opens door to prosperity. Mr A did recollect and saw that in the aspect of loving his wife, he had some setback, and also true that around those period, things weren't good.

If Mr A tell you this story, how would you correlate love and prosperity? Do both in reality have anything in common?

A christian would understand the essence of love. MuttleyLaff should help me explain that. That bond called love is understood through Eji Ogbe... Babalawo will tell you without it, no success. Same with Christianity.

As an agnostic or atheist, how do you understand the essence of love and the impact to man's existence?

Personally, I'm exceptional when I'm in love and at peace. Let me define love as peace. Peace of mind gives you productivity and concentration. This is you'd understand when someone with heartbreak writes an exam or is at work. No concentration and many other blunders follow as a result of absent mindedness.
Remember the Bible saying he who finds a wife finds a good things and obtains favour from God?

There are many cases where a couple grew from nothing. Peace of mind.

To me this is simple psychology.
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by MrSix: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
DeSepiero:

What you'd term supernatural lies within the frontiers of science.
Help my un-understanding biko
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by LordReed(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
MrSix:

No it will be like saying space is caused by planets. Space contains planets but it is not caused by them. Similarly, (it is assumed) the supernatural is a realm that is independent of its actors and none of the actors are a god.
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by MrSix: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
LordReed:

No it will be like saying space is caused by planets. Space contains planets but it is not caused by them. Similarly, (it is assumed) the supernatural is a realm that is independent of its actors and none of the actors are a god.
Independent... Errrmmm

Would I be wrong to say as there are interactions, nothing is independent?
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by LordReed(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
MrSix:

Independent... Errrmmm

Would I be wrong to say as there are interactions, nothing is independent?

Interaction is not what determines independence but we are talking about an unknown quantity so I am merely speculating as to how it would look like to the atheist.
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by MrSix: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
LordReed:

Interaction is not what determines independence but we are talking about an unknown quantity so I am merely speculating as to how it would look like to the atheist.
Well, if you can mention a case of Independence that has nothing to do with interaction or being relative, let me know?

Errrmmm... The spiritual atheism is the problem here. Actually, that's my problem. Lols
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by LordReed(m): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
MrSix:

Well, if you can mention a case of Independence that has nothing to do with interaction or being relative, let me know?

Errrmmm... The spiritual atheism is the problem here. Actually, that's my problem. Lols

Like I said I am speculating, ask an atheist who believes such to clarify.
Re: Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say? by MrSix: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
LordReed:

Like I said I am speculating, ask an atheist who believes such to clarify.
Thanks boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? / Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? / When Agnostic/atheist Ask For Evidence, This Is What We Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.