Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Can I Still Find Redemption? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Still Find Redemption? (357 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Find Redemption? by emblem2d(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2019
hello Nairalanders, I have been thinking of how to express this for long but I have concluded to do that on this platform. it all started Feb 13 2019 around 8pm I was coming from a friend's house then I stopped by the roadside to eat since I was hungry... but unknowingly to me there was this fine looking Lady standing behind me, I turned and looked straight into her eyes she also looked back seductively then before I knew what was happening I found myself in her hand following her to her den. when she took me in she requested that I should give the money I was having on me I gave it to her then she fixed the condom ... the rest is history.
after the act, I became restless then I hated myself so much. before then I was a virgin... so many thoughts came to my mind ( I might have contracted a disease since I don't even know her). I narrated the whole scenario to my siblings and they encouraged me not to be afraid that Nothing will happen to me...
after that experience, I have visited brothels Six times, I feel empty each time I have an affair with those b**etches I have experienced a backdrop in my life, am in the university, whenever I read I don't understand. I have prayed to God several times buh I still see myself going back, there is a force pulling me... am tired I don't want to continue in that again... Pls guyz help a brother pls, advice me on what to do. will God still accept me?

thanks for your time.
Re: Can I Still Find Redemption? by Ladylite: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2019
emblem2d:
hello Nairalanders, I have been thinking of how to express this for long but I have concluded to do that on this platform. it all started Feb 13 2019 around 8pm I was coming from a friend's house then I stopped by the roadside to eat since I was hungry... but unknowingly to me there was this fine looking Lady standing behind me, I turned and looked straight into her eyes she also looked back seductively then before I knew what was happening I found myself in her hand following her to her den. when she took me in she requested that I should give the money I was having on me I gave it to her then she fixed the condom ... the rest is history.
after the act, I became restless then I hated myself so much. before then I was a virgin... so many thoughts came to my mind ( I might have contracted a disease since I don't even know her). I narrated the whole scenario to my siblings and they encouraged me not to be afraid that Nothing will happen to me...
after that experience, I have visited brothels Six times, I feel empty each time I have an affair with those b**etches I have experienced a backdrop in my life, am in the university, whenever I read I don't understand. I have prayed to God several times buh I still see myself going back, there is a force pulling me... am tired I don't want to continue in that again... Pls guyz help a brother pls, advice me on what to do. will God still accept me?

thanks for your time.

Brother, there is salvation for you and guess what the sex had nothing to do with your poor academics or your depression or otherwise... But jesusjnr may have better light to this shaaaa

All I can say is Our lord Jesus is ever ready once you are sincere to receive forgiveness and cleansing from sins.

Why not go a to strong church where you will learn the true doctrine of righteousness and be saved.

Let me know if you are ready
Re: Can I Still Find Redemption? by emblem2d(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2019
Ladylite:

Brother, there is salvation for you and guess what the sex had nothing to do with your poor academics or your depression or otherwise... But jesusjnr may have better light to this shaaaa

All I can say is Our lord Jesus is ever ready once you are sincere to receive forgiveness and cleansing from sins.

Why not go a to strong church where you will learn the true doctrine of righteousness and be saved.

yes am ready bro
Re: Can I Still Find Redemption? by Anas09: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2019
Ladylite:

Wait did you just placed Jesusjnr in the same pedestal with the Supreme Authority The Lord Jesus Christ?

A son has a problem and instead of you directing him to Jesus Christ who has the answers, you instead directed him to Jesusjnr first before even mentioning The Lord Jesus Christ? My God!!!!

This is why I have been shouting in this platform and some people call me names.
It's happening. Lazy Christians who have noidea what the scriptures says about issues, wld believe the heresies preached by Jesusjnr and are now directing troubled souls to him so that he can finish them up Spiritually.

What happens to the Bible Ladylife?
Doesn't the Bible say anything concerning the challenge that child is facing? If you are who Christ called you yo be, shouldn't you lead him to the Word and strengthen him and pray he recovers from the snare satan has set for him?

Instead you posted him to a clear error preacher.
Do you know Jesusjnr does not believe that the Bible is the Word of God?
Do you know that Jesusjnr is against the Jews and the Old Testament.

Is Jesusjnr a Christian based on the standard laid down by Scriptures?

Who is Jesusjnr to counsel a troubled dressed soul?
Re: Can I Still Find Redemption? by Anas09: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2019
emblem2d:
yes am ready bro
You are ready to do what son? Seek help from Jesusjnr or The Lord Jesus Christ?

Satan is a liar.
Re: Can I Still Find Redemption? by Ladylite: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

Wait did you just placed Jesusjnr in the same pedestal with the Supreme Authority The Lord Jesus Christ?

A son has a problem and instead of you directing him to Jesus Christ who has the answers, you instead directed him to Jesusjnr first before even mentioning The Lord Jesus Christ? My God!!!!

This is why I have been shouting in this platform and some people call me names.
It's happening. Lazy Christians who have noidea what the scriptures says about issues, wld believe the heresies preached by Jesusjnr and are now directing troubled souls to him so that he can finish them up Spiritually.

What happens to the Bible Ladylife?
Doesn't the Bible say anything concerning the challenge that child is facing? If you are who Christ called you yo be, shouldn't you lead him to the Word and strengthen him and pray he recovers from the snare satan has set for him?

Instead you posted him to a clear error preacher.
Do you know Jesusjnr does not believe that the Bible is the Word of God?
Do you know that Jesusjnr is against the Jews and the Old Testament.

Is Jesusjnr a Christian based on the standard laid down by Scriptures?

Who is Jesusjnr to counsel a troubled dressed soul?

First and foremost I called jesusjnr to come to the thread ooo abeg quote me anywhere and read again to know that I never equated him.... The OP said he is ready to go to a Bible believing church and get help, that was his reply to me, which again you misunderstood..... If you have a problem with jesusjnr then trash it out with him..... Abeg leave me alone...

The jesusjnr guy is not bad as you describe o, his revelation makes you misunderstand him. I only referred to him because he was the first person who chatted with me on this forum so pls calm down...

The Bible is NOT the word of God, it contains the word of God.... And in a light of revelation... If we are called to be exactly like our lord and savior Jesus Christ, then we are not Christians... Paul never called us Christians, it was Peter who accepted it, yet Peter couldn't understand most of Paul's teachings because they were too high for his fisherman mind.... But many will misunderstand anyone who understands these things and be ranting like you are.

Oga Park well and sort your issues with him and don't involve me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Find Redemption? by Anas09: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
emblem2d:

thanks for your time.
Psalms 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

1 John 1:8-10 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

I need you to pls listen to me. Everyone right down to Adam sins, and are still.sinning. No one is without sin, Except Jesus. You are not different from the rest of us. We all sin. The problem is not falling I to sin, it is what you do after you fall that matters.

The Holy Spirit says a righteous man falls seven times and rises u again. Prov.24:16.

The Lord did not come to save the saints, He came for sinners. All he requires is that you acknowledge that you are a sinner and that, you have already done here. There's no pride you, if not, you won't see what you did as wrong. You wld call it fun. Many of your mates are basking in their sin thinking there are enjoying their youth not knowing they are digging their graves

Jesus Loves you Son. He has not cast you off, nor does he condemn you. He never does.

Psalms 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Listen, a contrite heart is all he seeks from you, and going by what you have written here, you have repented. Just don't go back to it.

Listen, the temptation to go back will be very high now. Satan will send his daughters to you like never before now. Watch out and remember. It is your soul he wants nothing else.

Believe these words and take them to heart. Do not allow satan cheat you.

Forgive yourself, ask God to forgive you. Ask the Holy Spirit to restore His Joy into your heart as a sign that He has forgiven you, and you shall see it happen.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Find Redemption? by Anas09: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
emblem2d:

thanks for your time.
Let us pray.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for your loving kindness upon this Child. First I thank you for your gift of life to him. The blessings and benefits of a sound heakth, sound mind, energy and vitality, wisdom, knowledge and Spiritual understanding you have loaded him with day by day. May your name be highly praised Amen.
Father, I commend this Son, and his daily experiences into your care. Grand him the grace to know that your Love for him is not predicated on what he does, but on the fact that he accepts you as his Master and Lord.

Lord, he has sinned, just like I sin. He is sorry, just like I am sorry. Forgive him and cleans him from the effect and consequences of the sin of Lust which let him Into fornication.

Deliver him henceforth from the traps and snares of satan. You said, you came to set the Captives free. Lord, I stand by the power and the authority that is in the name of Jesus, I declare this one free, in Jesus name.

You said whatever I loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven, what ever I bind is bound, I take authority in the name that is above all names Jesus, I declare this one loosed from every entanglement of satan.

I release the grace of Spiritual discipline upon him to resist the attemps and tricks of satan through his agents.
Keep him focused, keep him safe.

Let the grace that saved him, sustain him.

Let the power of the Most High come upon him and cover him from the darts of darkness.
You said, he that dwells in the secret place of the Most High, shall abide the shadow of the Almighty.
Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit, engrave this son to dwell and abide in you, shiel him from sin and satan.

Let his ears be shut to the beaconing of satan, let his eyes not see the enticement of sin.

Silence every voice that wld seek to speak deceit and lies to lure him out henceforth.

Keep him from the whispers of the tempter.
visit with vengeance any sponsored agent of satan on assignment to cause him hurt.

Lord, be his Shepherd that he may want nothing which belongs to satan. Direct his steps daily, guide his ways, mould his character.
May your Angels never be far from him to help him when he slips and falls.

I rebuke the spirit of depression and i cast the dark demon of death out of him permanently.

I decree peace and joy be restored back to him in multiple folds in Jesus name.

Thank you Father for i know you are answered. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Find Redemption? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ladylite:

First and foremost I called jesusjnr to come to the thread ooo abeg quote me anywhere and read again to know that I never equated him.... The OP said he is ready to go to a Bible believing church and get help, that was his reply to me, which again you misunderstood..... If you have a problem with jesusjnr then trash it out with him..... Abeg leave me alone...

The jesusjnr guy is not bad as you describe o, his revelation makes you misunderstand him. I only referred to him because he was the first person who chatted with me on this forum so pls calm down...

The Bible is NOT the word of God, it contains the word of God.... And in a light of revelation... If we are called to be exactly like our lord and savior Jesus Christ, then we are not Christians... Paul never called us Christians, it was Peter who accepted it, yet Peter couldn't understand most of Paul's teachings because they were too high for his fisherman mind.... But many will misunderstand anyone who understands these things and be ranting like you are.

Don't waste much energy on her, for it's not going to be worth it.

She is disappointed and greatly pained to see that God is still using me for His purpose, in spite of all her malicious efforts to discredit me in this forum.

At least you can clearly observe from my conversations so far with you who the focus is on, if me or Jesus, to show if it's Jesus' interest she really has at heart. And she even made it easier for you figure out, by her desperate attempt to twist your well-intended response to the guy to mean the otherwise.

She has disproved of the Spirit that's within me, so I am waiting for the Spirit that is within me to respond to her, for unless that happens, I would never waste any more effort to engage her.

Thank you for encouraging the bro and leading him in the right path, may God bless you and remember for that.

Obviously the lady was sent to him by the devil so that if he falls into temptation, that would pave the way for him to cause damage in the young man's life.

There is a thread related to what happened to this guy, only that in that instance the person didn't fall for the devil's temptation but was able to overcome hence the devil's plan didn't succeed.

He goes by the moniker winningeleven and this is the link to the said thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5439189/fornication-how-devil-captures-lives#82600303

However Lthough in this case the brother fell, it can still be beneficial to him if he can use the anger of falling the first time, to make the devil pay the next time the devil comes calling and subsequent times.

Let him just amend him ways, and get it right with God, and it shall be well with him.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Can I Still Find Redemption? by Originakalokalo(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
emblem2d:
hello Nairalanders, I have been thinking of how to express this for long but I have concluded to do that on this platform. it all started Feb 13 2019 around 8pm I was coming from a friend's house then I stopped by the roadside to eat since I was hungry... but unknowingly to me there was this fine looking Lady standing behind me, I turned and looked straight into her eyes she also looked back seductively then before I knew what was happening I found m znb yself in her hand following her to her den. when she took me in she requested that I should give the money I was having on me I gave it to her then she fixed the condom ... the rest is history.

thanks for your time.

Feed on the word of God. If you do, you won't fall easily. We fall easily whenever we are far from the word.

Even if you fall, you will know from the same word that you are not condemned. So far you can trace your path back to Jesus.

Jesus said... without him,(being in him and his word in you) you can do nothing.(including living a holy life, praying, fasting,..you can't do these)

The secret is to stay close to the word Always.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Find Redemption? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
emblem2d:

thanks for your time.
Dear op you yielded yourself to sin.

Romans 6:16
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

It is time for you to yield yourself to true righteousness which is Jesus himself.

Jesus came to save sinners from sin and give them eternal life, Do believe on Jesus as your Saviour (deliverer)? You have no power to save yourself only Jesus can. The good news is that if you believe that he died for your sins and resurrected again for your righteousness (Jesus is alive serving as a high priest to declare you righteous before God) and you call upon his name confessing him as your Lord, you will be saved.

Acts 2:21
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Find Redemption? by Anas09: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ladylite:

From what I just read here, you have no standing to give any troubled soul counsel.
So the Bible is not the Word of God?
Do you even hear yourself? The Bible is not the Word of God but contains the Word of God? WTH?

You too don't believe Apst Paul is of Christ abi?

The Nicolaitans are gathering.

My eyes are on you from now on.
Re: Can I Still Find Redemption? by Anas09: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Don't waste much energy on her, for it's not going to be worth it.

She is disappointed and greatly pained to see that God is still using me for His purpose, in spite of all her malicious efforts to discredit me in this forum.

At least you can clearly observe from my conversations so far with you who the focus is on, if me or Jesus, to show if it's Jesus' interest she really has at heart. And she even made it easier for you figure out, by her desperate attempt to twist your well-intended response to the guy to mean the otherwise.

She has disproved of the Spirit that's within me, so I am waiting for the Spirit that is within me to respond to her, for unless that happens, I would never waste any more effort to engage her.

Thank you for encouraging the bro and leading him in the right path, may God bless you and remember for that.

Obviously the lady was sent to him by the devil so that if he falls into temptation, that would pave the way for him to cause damage in the young man's life.

There is a thread related to what happened to this guy, only that in that instance the person didn't fall for the devil's temptation but was able to overcome hence the devil's plan didn't succeed.

He goes by the moniker winningeleven and this is the link to the said thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5439189/fornication-how-devil-captures-lives#82600303

However Lthough in this case the brother fell, it can still be beneficial to him if he can use the anger of falling the first time, to make the devil pay the next time the devil comes calling and subsequent times.

Let him just amend him ways, and get it right with God, and it shall be well with him.

Thanks and God bless.
Like Muhammad, you heard Satan's voice and believed it was God's. But pride won't let you admit that you don't know Jesus hence cannot recognize His voice.

Pls keep quiet and be ashamed.
Re: Can I Still Find Redemption? by emblem2d(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

Let us pray.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for your loving kindness upon this Child. First I thank you for your gift of life to him. The blessings and benefits of a sound heakth, sound mind, energy and vitality, wisdom, knowledge and Spiritual understanding you have loaded him with day by day. May your name be highly praised Amen.
Father, I commend this Son, and his daily experiences into your care. Grand him the grace to know that your Love for him is not predicated on what he does, but on the fact that he accepts you as his Master and Lord.

Lord, he has sinned, just like I sin. He is sorry, just like I am sorry. Forgive him and cleans him from the effect and consequences of the sin of Lust which let him Into fornication.

Deliver him henceforth from the traps and snares of satan. You said, you came to set the Captives free. Lord, I stand by the power and the authority that is in the name of Jesus, I declare this one free, in Jesus name.

You said whatever I loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven, what ever I bind is bound, I take authority in the name that is above all names Jesus, I declare this one loosed from every entanglement of satan.

I release the grace of Spiritual discipline upon him to resist the attemps and tricks of satan through his agents.
Keep him focused, keep him safe.

Let the grace that saved him, sustain him.

Let the power of the Most High come upon him and cover him from the darts of darkness.
You said, he that dwells in the secret place of the Most High, shall abide the shadow of the Almighty.
Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit, engrave this son to dwell and abide in you, shiel him from sin and satan.

Let his ears be shut to the beaconing of satan, let his eyes not see the enticement of sin.

Silence every voice that wld seek to speak deceit and lies to lure him out henceforth.

Keep him from the whispers of the tempter.
visit with vengeance any sponsored agent of satan on assignment to cause him hurt.

Lord, be his Shepherd that he may want nothing which belongs to satan. Direct his steps daily, guide his ways, mould his character.
May your Angels never be far from him to help him when he slips and falls.

I rebuke the spirit of depression and i cast the dark demon of death out of him permanently.

I decree peace and joy be restored back to him in multiple folds in Jesus name.

Thank you Father for i know you are answered. Amen.
Amen!!!
Re: Can I Still Find Redemption? by ochibuogwu5: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
There is hope for you in the blood of Jesus Christ,
Seek the cleansing of the Blood of Jesus Christ,
Seek for the Holy Spirit Baptism(John 7:37-39) ,
pray for grace to study, understand, believe, use and share the written word of God contained in the Holy Bible,
Start from the gospel of John, 1 Chapter per day will help you,
Ask for the grace to be consistent and committed to your daily bible studies with deeper revelation of Christ Jesus Crucified and His Lordship in your whole life(spirit, soul and body)
You will become born-again by the incorruptible seed of the living word of God(1 Peter 1:23), His LIFE and GRACE inside you will grow and blossom from one degree of glory to a higher degree of glory(2 Corinthians 3:17-18).
Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Find Redemption? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Op if you are a believer already go on your knees and ask God to forgive you your sins and cleanse you from these unrighteousness.
Re: Can I Still Find Redemption? by Ladylite: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

From what I just read here, you have no standing to give any troubled soul counsel.
So the Bible is not the Word of God?
Do you even hear yourself? The Bible is not the Word of God but contains the Word of God? WTH?

You too don't believe Apst Paul is of Christ abi?

The Nicolaitans are gathering.

My eyes are on you from now on.

Ogbeni go and soak garri. Thunder fire your eyes.... Which eyes do you have to see.

LOL, scriptural ignoramus.... Better go and sit under true men of God like Apostle Arome, Apostle Joshua Selman and Chris Oyakhilome.

. Have some sense.
Re: Can I Still Find Redemption? by Anas09: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ladylite:

Ogbeni go and soak garri. Thunder fire your eyes.... Which eyes do you have to see.

LOL, scriptural ignoramus.... Better go and sit under true men of God like Apostle Arome, Apostle Joshua Selman and Chris Oyakhilome.

. Have some sense.
Need I say more?
Matthew 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

As water answereth to the face, the deep calleth to the deep. Prov. 27:19

Its hard to pretend to be a Christian. When you open your mouth, it will show.

You're calling thunder on me? Hahahahahahaha. If I call thunder on you, be sure you wld be strucked.

Rest in Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Red Alert! / The Purpose Of God For Making Us Christians / My Church Don't Have Single Ladies - MFM General Overseer, Daniel Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.