Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily (1672 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / What Online Business Can Generate At Least 5k Income? / Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by Bbkelvinn: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hello guys, here's another guide on one of the ways you can make money daily with little effort. With the situation of the economy, there's a need to have multiple streams of income and this is a great way to earn extra income. I am going to type out the step by step guide here so no need to drop your email or contact information. All you need to do is to take action. The tutorial will start fully in a few hours. Those interested in learning should indicate their interest.

1 Like

Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by qwertyboss(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bbkelvinn:
Hello guys, here's another guide on one of the ways you can make money daily with little effort. With the situation of the economy, there's a need to have multiple streams of income and this is a great way to earn extra income. I am going to type out the step by step guide here so no need to drop your email or contact information. All you need to do is to take action. The tutorial will start fully in a few hours. Those interested in learning should indicate their interest.
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by Ladylite: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bbkelvinn:

We await you.
Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by MrCuteking(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
Love to add this to my bank.
Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by DESAN(f): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by susiivy: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by Bbkelvinn: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
So this method has to do with retail arbitrage but you won't be dealing with any physical product. Instead you will be dealing with digital products. Thus you can do everything on your phone or system from the comfort of your home. It does not require a lot of starting capital so just about anybody can do this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by Bbkelvinn: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
What you will be selling mostly will be original Microsoft and Windows product keys. These keys go for as high as 20k + in the Nigerian market. What if I tell you that you can get it for as low as $5-$10. Now imagine the profit margin. For those that don't believe me, you can check jumia and see how much people are selling windows and Microsoft keys. You can also sell them on sites like eBay and even forums.
See this seller foe example, he just made this listing and has already sold 3 pieces in less than a day.

Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by lizdammy: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2019
Bbkelvinn:
Ok
Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by adebowalepeter: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2019
OK....Fully Interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by Bakbillz44(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2019
interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by Bbkelvinn: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
I'm sorry that I was away for so long. My account was suspended by nairaland bot (I honestly don't know why) I'm back now and will try to continue the thread. I will however take things slowly this time and hopefully I don't get banned again
Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by Umarzy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Interested
Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by Bbkelvinn: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cont'd

You can also check sites like olx and jiji to see how much this product is going for. And this is just 1 out of many other products you can sell. Guess what, the products can be gotten for as low as $2.5-$10 depending on what you are purchasing.

So let me use the ebay guy as an example let's assume he purchased his product for $5 and he sold it for $18, that's a profit of $13. Lets assume he even paid as high as $5 for promoting his listing which is quite unlikely, that's $8 pure profit and he sold 3. That's almost 9 thousand naira profit in a day (notice that he didn't sell it at $7 or $8 like other eBay sellers. Because he knows that there's a perceived value that comes with things that are sold at a higher price)
Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by mutfad: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Thanks @ op.... Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by africanman85: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by Umarzy(m): 5:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Bbkelvinn:
Cont'd

You can also check sites like olx and jiji to see how much this product is going for. And this is just 1 out of many other products you can sell. Guess what, the products can be gotten for as low as $2.5-$10 depending on what you are purchasing.

So let me use the ebay guy as an example let's assume he purchased his product for $5 and he sold it for $18, that's a profit of $13. Lets assume he even paid as high as $5 for promoting his listing which is quite unlikely, that's $8 pure profit and he sold 3. That's almost 9 thousand naira profit in a day (notice that he didn't sell it at $7 or $8 like other eBay sellers. Because he knows that there's a perceived value that comes with things that are sold at a higher price)

Boss, we are following
Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by CoachOore: 6:12am On Oct 16, 2019
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by Tifesingz: 6:14am On Oct 16, 2019
Following
Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by timitayo77: 6:35am On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by Asieru(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2019
Nice one, we are waiting for more info on this.
Bbkelvinn:
I'm sorry that I was away for so long. My account was suspended by nairaland bot (I honestly don't know why) I'm back now and will try to continue the thread. I will however take things slowly this time and hopefully I don't get banned again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by esty57(f): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2019
I am interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by Heyzee5: 3:26am On Oct 17, 2019
I am interested in this tutorial. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by akata1: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by Bbkelvinn: 3:37am On Oct 18, 2019
I'm back again. I don't know why nairaland does not want me to finish this tutorial. Constantly suspending me
Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by Bbkelvinn: 3:41am On Oct 18, 2019
Cont'd

This same product goes for as high as 25k on jiji and olx so you have a lot of options for selling your products. You can also use forums and classified sites.
Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by Heyzee5: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2019
Bbkelvinn:
Cont'd

This same product goes for as high as 25k on jiji and olx so you have a lot of options for selling your products. You can also use forums and classified sites.
Boss, I will advice you to upload your posts as screen shots. That way, you will escape nairaland bot.
Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by Bbkelvinn: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2019
Heyzee5:

Boss, I will advice you to upload your posts as screen shots. That way, you will escape nairaland bot.
thanks for the advice
Re: Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily by Bbkelvinn: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2019
This is the last part

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peanut Coating And Processing As A Retailer Or Distributor: This Is For YOU! / Half A Million To Invest / Haulage Business In Nigeria (new 2012)- Essentials You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.