Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,147 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

What Online Business Can Generate At Least 5k Income? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Online Business Can Generate At Least 5k Income? (1242 Views)

What Can An Extra 5k Income Do For You Daily? / Tutorial On How To Make At Least 5k Daily / What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Business Can Generate At Least 5k Income? by RICHMAN247(m): 6:59am On Jan 21, 2020
We are in 2020 and I don't want it to end as 2019.I am so desperate, i want to start making daily income from the comfort of my home. Please, I want to venture into onliness business. I have laptop and a steady power supply. Suggest legit online business that will give me at least 5k daily income. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Online Business Can Generate At Least 5k Income? by Nicargo: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
RICHMAN247:
We are in 2020 and I don't want it to end as 2019.I am so desperate, i want to start making daily income from the comfort of my home. Please, I want to venture into onliness business. I have laptop and a steady power supply. Suggest legit online business that will give me at least 5k daily income. Thanks in anticipation.

Hello, am Precious by name, if I may suggest you a business idea, they are lot of business plan to kick start with but some of them may required lot of money to get started while some may required less or zero money to start up a business in Nigeria but as for my suggestion, I'd say mini importation of electronics, shoes, bags, cloth or anything trending in your environmental square.

If you need any guide about this mini importation business, kindly contact us via Nicargo.com.
Re: What Online Business Can Generate At Least 5k Income? by jogncartman: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
I completely agree with the first comment. The more you invest in the business, the more you will get a profit. If you want to work from home, I can advise you to try working as a programmer. In addition, you can work as a freelancer, and for this work you do not need anything other than a laptop. I'm not sure about 5000 a day, but if you provide quality services, everything is possible. By the way, you can also check out the best offers San Diego. I think you can find some ideas for your future business there.
Re: What Online Business Can Generate At Least 5k Income? by tojos(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2020
RICHMAN247:

I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's stress free.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income would keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later.�
Re: What Online Business Can Generate At Least 5k Income? by RebeccaOgden: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2020
jogncartman:
I completely agree with the first comment. The more you invest in the business, the more you will get a profit. If you want to work from home, I can advise you to try working as a programmer. In addition, you can work as a freelancer, and for this work you do not need anything other than a laptop. I'm not sure about 5000 a day, but if you provide quality services, everything is possible. By the way, you can also check out the best offers San Diego. I think you can find some ideas for your future business there.

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
Re: What Online Business Can Generate At Least 5k Income? by Exoclassic: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889

(1) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Outsourcing Payroll / Goodbye MBA Forex / How To Start Aluminium Door And Window Manufacturing And Fabrication Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.