Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Bbnaija: Khafi Wins A Trip To Spain To Watch La Liga - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Khafi Wins A Trip To Spain To Watch La Liga (36012 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Wins A Trip To Spain To Watch La Liga by Amstupid(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
faithfull18:

Not funny.
Shey if them dey f**k u,,, u dey laff ni undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Wins A Trip To Spain To Watch La Liga by staneless(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Jamiubond009:
make una pity Tacha small nah grin

Lol cheesy
I thought they are doing crowd funding for her
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Wins A Trip To Spain To Watch La Liga by olajide8(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
nancyiwuchukwuk:
BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Khafi Akpofure just won a trip to Spain to watch Lalig, courtesy of la Liga.

She took to her Instagram page to share this news

Watch video at https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ehdc2nrKs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/11/bbnaija-khafi-wins-a-trip-to-spain-to-watch-la-liga/

Please when did Khafi name change from Kareem to akpofure
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Wins A Trip To Spain To Watch La Liga by Rarefayol(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Make una leave us alone... bbnaija don end oo

Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Wins A Trip To Spain To Watch La Liga by AdemolaA2: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
omoiyamayor:
Thought she's a cop in d UK or I'm I mistaken.UK pali can get her into Jupiter sef

But can’t get her into the stadium to watch live matches for free .
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Wins A Trip To Spain To Watch La Liga by Legendguru: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
Oh
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Wins A Trip To Spain To Watch La Liga by Jollywoopro: 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Wins A Trip To Spain To Watch La Liga by Coldsteel(m): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
nonye6194:
Would've preferred an EPL game.

Liverpool vs Manchester United to be precise grin
She already lives in London
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Wins A Trip To Spain To Watch La Liga by nonye6194: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Coldsteel:

She already lives in London

I said I would've preferred for me not her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Other Movie Site For Series Apart From Fztvseries / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) / Whitemoney: I Will Compensate Boma, Liquorose If I Win BBNaija N90m Grand Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.