Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes (25051 Views)

"Simi, Your Husband's Music is Stupid" - Man Slams Adekunle Gold. Simi Reacts / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / Adekunle Gold Spots Simi's Orange Pant In Beach Photos, Simi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by Kaycee7(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sorry, but it's not Simi's fault that y'all can't understand her message. Blame the lazy blogger that couldn't be bothered to properly arrange the posts or include additions that would provide context.
If you still really wish to understand what Simi is saying, you can go directly to the source. Her twitter account.

1 Like

Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Amarabae:
I just don't like this lady and her crap music
same here, I you aren't Yoruba because most of the people I see hyping her are Yorubas
Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by HansprinceJr: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
piroux:
I like Simi, I really do.

But this is crap! If she was trying to pass a message, she failed woefully. Unfinished communication.

What exactly is she saying? And why are there so much abbreviations and curse words? Honestly, her level of intelligence is now questionable.

I got some sentences, the rest, I don't get.

I still get her music sha so maybe she should keep doing that.
All she is sayingis that it is normal not to like people, that celebrities should not feel like everyone likes them, so when people talk about them they should not go about throwing bangers( like aunty tiwa did), or will they(the celebrities) say they don't hate and gossip about people

Simi was 100% right here just that the use of vocabulary was too complex and made her opinion incoherent
Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by Sarmiz24(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Can someone please translate wat she is saying to a lame man English, she's probably high on something while typing that sad grin
Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by BRATISLAVA: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
realestniggah:
It not a big deal, those ladies are just being themselves.. We are all like this in real life.. We throw bant and gossip among each other.. It Not a big deal.. The only difference here is that there was a camera.

Some of y'all favorite artists and politicians all craft a certain image of themselves toward the public that they want us to see.
dived
Sounded more like destructive envy
Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by Zane2point4(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
ayodijex:

Lol. it's okay to say you don't understand what she was saying like other people confessed instead of you saying what you don't know.

The write up is against how women fight and don't rate themselves not about men at all. This is far from feminism.
You're the person that didn't understand instead.

Why did she say she have seen men hate women? Wetin concern men for the post, isn't it abt women those oaps were talking about.

Feminist always tend to bring men into any negative topic due to hatred.
Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by sawdi: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Amarabae:

What!?!?!?!?!?

To me Simi and Teni are the only female artist producing the best songs in Nigeria.

In fact I have never sat down to listen to any Nigeria female musician till Simi and Teni came along.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by ashewoboy(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
Amarabae:

really! her crap music? just say you don't like her type of feminist? are you not a feminist too? you are a feminist too. you should like her. why don't you like her?

1 Like

Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by Darevofpeace(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
She's been married for ages now, I don't know why she's still yet to be pregnant.
Go and impregnate her.

Mr Impregnator.
Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by Adebowale89(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Amarabae:
[/s]

then you need to be admitted in the hospital you claimed to be practicing. no one is forcing you to like her but hey don't call her music crap. nonsense

and this one too is a lady? bitter Igbo girl

2 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by ioreth69(f): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
What is she saying ?
seriously, am still trying to understand
Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by monex(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
she thinks the "women hate women" thing is real. she agrees people hate people but think women hod other women to a standard they wouldn't hold men to.

I do not agree with her
Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by mediclife1987(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Amarabae:

Some others like her music tho

1 Like

Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by kernel001: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
Kreamie:
She’s not made any iota of sense tbvh undecided

Read in-between the lines, she's saying it's natural with humans talking down the other.
Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
texazzpete:
That first page...yeesh.

Nigerian yahoo scammers have never quite forgiven Simi.

Forgive is not the word we are looking for. You are forgiven for a transgression. Bleep those bastards with proper jail terms.
Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by makinson2865: 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
Amarabae:

But your sister chidima ekile is the worst with her dead carrier.

Pele o miss crap music
Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by engrchykae(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Amarabae:
after Asa,the next best female artist is Simi
Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by Reptyle(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
The OAPs were having what they thought was a private banter. They did nothing wrong in my opinion. The wrong one is the snitch that leaked the video to the public. If that video wasn't recorded and leaked, the conversation would have just passed as a round of harmless gossip and life would have continued.

Tiwa Savage and other celebrities are slandered daily on social media. What's the difference between that and what these OAPs did really?

Cut the ladies some slack. We all have opinions about others, especially celebrities, and we all air them when we are talking to people we consider friends. Some like to call it gossip. But it is what it is.
Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by McEphiks(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2019
Petitequeen:

Bam without making any meaning. Too much English, no point made.
Must I agree to your opinion?
Abi which kain thing be this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinyere Udoma And Ebele Okaro Pictured Together / Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham / Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.