Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna (26624 Views)

11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) / Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos / Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by luminouz(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2019
JoanHicks:
Why are those 2 making noise up there
Your boyfriends naaaaa
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Mexyz(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2019
okeysly:
I'm so honoured to be a teacher to this intelligent and inquisitive student from TBAA... She made us proud and even got a standing ovation....
Indeed something good can still come out of our great Nation.
God bless you Sir,
Not even something, many good things can still come out of our great Nation with the right environment.
God bless you and other teachers that made this possible, not forgetting the entire School.
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by fapcrook(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2019
JoanHicks:
Why are those 2 making noise up there
I wonder, mature for nothing.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by drkrest(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2019
Shibaraba:

I didn't, you're right. Though I'm pretty sure everyone who's reading this know you didn't and won't make it in life. The possibility is slim going by the way you lie. Am is not a typographical error. Stop embarrassing teachers " Mr teacher".
this is what they call fatality in mortal kombat. you are wicket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by sammchuck1: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
really? That's good news. I hope she doesn't adopt the way you use "am" too

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by jessevictor459: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2019
well am impressed but it's painful that youths don't gather to discuss the future anymore they only gather to smoke weed (majority) and for the glowing youths our efforts wouldn't be in vain

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by mercyviv(f): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Wow, beauty and brain! Go girl, fly higher!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Fragility6: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2019
Shibaraba:

I didn't, you're right. Though I'm pretty sure everyone who's reading this know you didn't and won't make it in life. The possibility is slim going by the way you lie. Am is not a typographical error. Stop embarrassing teachers " Mr teacher".
Lol...Jeez
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by supremenews: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2019
Make us proud
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by sylve11: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2019
Shibaraba:

na wa o grin cool

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by lordlugards: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2019
okeysly:
I'm so honoured to be a teacher to this intelligent and inquisitive student from TBAA... She made us proud and even got a standing ovation....
No good will ever come out of Nigeria if we still behaves like you by not practicing what we preach. You are the teacher and the young lady is preaching against corruption yet you are practicing the same corruption here by commenting first in your own thread
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by vincent10(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2019
Lets just hope the talk will have a positive impact.
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by jboycrb(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2019
Luciferlove:
Who is her father? grin grin

Mr Oloyede from Ondo state Nigeria is her father
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Fragility6: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2019
mercyviv:
Wow, beauty and brain! Go girl, fly higher!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
And what do you have? Kpenkus and .....
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Evans2019: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2019
Amstupid:
Pls, if I say something like >>>>> { BUBU is MAD}

Is that HATE SPEECH undecided

No it's a LIKE SPEECH lol
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by harmbhrosz(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2019
Luckysbab:

You did yourself in. I suppose you didn't have behavioral training as a teacher, for you to have lost it this way on a public forum. Disgraceful!
Now it's his fault and not of the guy that stepped on his nerve first.

Na wa for you
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by eternityk: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2019
okeysly:
Clap for yourself
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2019
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Adebowale89(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Luckysbab:

You did yourself in. I suppose you didn't have behavioral training as a teacher, for you to have lost it this way on a public forum. Disgraceful!
[/s]

you can't reconcile secondary school students not to talk of adult, with your lack of public decorum. why fault one person for another and you're here splitting gibberish about behavioural balderdash

the guy corrected him in abusive way and you don't want him to respond? you need to have your brain check ok

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by whitering: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2019
Aphrygian:
Even you that started a statement with lower case, I don't no why you guys elevates written English this much, even the whites don't do this. Make concrete contributions Una nogo fit na to they correct English upandan

Since today is a day for correcting English, Ok na! it is "know" not "No" Abeg make we applaude that little Angel jare.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Thegamingorca(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2019
okeysly:

You need to put your hopes elsewhere
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Luckysbab: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowale89:
[s][/s]

you can't reconcile secondary school students not to talk of adult, with your lack of public decorum. why fault one person for another and you're here splitting gibberish about behavioural balderdash

the guy corrected him in abusive way and you don't want him to respond? you need to have your brain check ok

You're funny. I addressed the one who claimed to be a teacher, who couldn't restrain himself from getting dirty.

So if Osinbajo had taken out time to engage trolls who mocked him for his "where were" mistake then, he would be reprimanded, not necessarily the trolls, cos we expect a higher standard from him.

I hope you have enough IQ to process this explanation though.
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Khaleell001(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2019
SchoolNaScam001:
Nigerians are super brilliant. On equal pedestal with other countries, we can beat them all round.

Congrats girl.

I don't like this kind of over hyped bragging it makes us blind to reality.
No doubt Nigeria has brilliant people but the one you said about beating other nations on the intelligence metric is just one of those over hyped convenient lies we tell ourselves to massage our bruised ego as a citizen of one the worst countries on earth despite its abundant wealth.
Let's be objective when we make any statement concerning this country.
I know you love Nigeria,but always say the truth with some semblance of objectivity.

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by flyingdutchman(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2019
okeysly:
Check your email

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Luckysbab: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowale89:
[s][/s]

shut the fvck up what's the level of your IQ that you're doing like Christmas goaaat. you fault him on what ground?. why are most of you brainless entities many on this forum lately?

how can you be correcting someone of what you're guilty of? you wouldn't want to mess with me kid, I'm not that civil

I hate hypocrisy and one-sided nonsense

Alright. Just ensure you take your meds in the right proportion.

Get well soon okay?
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by cenaman(m): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2019
Afonja amaka.
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by SchoolNaScam001: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2019
Khaleell001:

I don't like this kind of over hyped bragging it makes us blind to reality.
No doubt Nigeria has brilliant people but the one you said about beating other nations on the intelligence metric is just one of those over hyped convenient lies we tell ourselves to massage our bruised ego as a citizen of one the worst countries on earth despite its abundant wealth.
Let's be objective when we make any statement concerning this country.
I know you love Nigeria,but always say the truth with some semblance of objectivity.

What all due respect sir, if you are not convinced with the much we have been able to produce with the less than average infrastructure available in this country That we are, as a matter of fact, geniuses, then I don't know how else to spell it to you.
Have you bothered to question why Nigerians in their numbers easily bag accolades, especially, in the academia of other countries?
Brother, compared to our counterparts in other countries, we are up there with the stars.
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Pigsandidiots: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2019
Shibaraba:

You sure you go make heaven with this kind of thing your wicked reply shocked
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Adebowale89(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Luckysbab:

Alright. Just ensure you take your meds in the right proportion.

Get well soon okay?
[/s]

tell that to your family members at home. mumu like you dey give advise you can't inculcate and you're here promoting stupidity for free

nonsense kid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? / Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out / How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.