Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna (26622 Views)

11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) / Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos / Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by forreelliinc: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by giffty2000: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2019
Nice one
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by unbitchable(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2019
UN high level Education for justice conference at 11yrs. While matured ladies are celebrating BBN, Beauty peagents & instagram updates. Inside life.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by jayceeking: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2019
Brains from a great IQ

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by okeysly(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2019
flyingdutchman:

Check your email

I have seen it, and I replied swiftly
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Raphchuks: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2019
Shibaraba:

I didn't, you're right. Though I'm pretty sure everyone who's reading this know you didn't and won't make it in life. The possibility is slim going by the way you lie. Am is not a typographical error. Stop embarrassing teachers " Mr teacher".
Typographic error you mean? So you aren't flawless after all........ Correct politely....

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Tblesd: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2019
I checked d reply and no one ever mentioned Afonja. That's how they roll, success in that aspects is no longer news to them.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Dagrace01(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Shibaraba:

I didn't, you're right. Though I'm pretty sure everyone who's reading this know you didn't and won't make it in life. The possibility is slim going by the way you lie. Am is not a typographical error. Stop embarrassing teachers " Mr teacher".
English is not our mother tongue, any effort we put while speaking it should be appreciated. We go as far as giving kudos to a white man who dastardize our African languages while trying to spk it, yet we laff at an African who makes a sly mistake while spking their language.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Tblesd: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2019
Raphchuks:

Typographic error you mean? So you aren't flawless after all........ Correct politely....
Typographical error is correct my dear. Also, ellipsis should be three dots (...) and not the way you put it. Thank as u adhere to corrections.
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by shogsman(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
SchoolNaScam001:
Nigerians are super brilliant. On equal pedestal with other countries, we can beat them all round.

Congrats girl.

Be deceiving yourself,go to Asia and see what brilliance mean.
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by SchoolNaScam001: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
shogsman:

Be deceiving yourself,go to Asia and see what brilliance mean.

With the little we have at our disposal compared to Asia, I think we are doing fine. Like I said, place us on the same pedestal as the Asians and watch us ghost them.
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Kennodili(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
Because of this girl I am proud to be a Nigerian at the moment. She will go places, in fact she has started sef! May God give me a wife and kids that are highly intelligent!
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by shogsman(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
SchoolNaScam001:

With the little we have at our disposal compared to Asia, I think we are doing fine. Like I said, place us on the same pedestal as the Asians and watch us ghost them.
Be realistic, what we teach here is theory, not applicable to the real world,how many kids can understand coding in Nigeria,pedestal or not we're way behind compared to those guys.I'm talking from experience.
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by SchoolNaScam001: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
shogsman:

Be realistic, what we teach here is theory, not applicable to the real world,how many kids can understand coding in Nigeria,pedestal or not we're way behind compared to those guys.I'm talking from experience.

Let me understand you, are you trying to say that Nigerian kids are not as intellectually gifted as their counterparts elsewhere ?
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
No matter what is going on in this country, am proud of my country...
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Didi2d(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
At times it's good to read before comments, I already thought to myself that she is not Nigerian born or she's probably schooling abroad, but to my shock she is schooling here in Nigeria.
Believe it, lots of brilliant and talented people abound in Nigeria.
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by IDnoble1: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
SchoolNaScam001:
Nigerians are super brilliant. On equal pedestal with other countries, we can beat them all round.

Congrats girl.
You are very much correct but selfishness and sentiments of various forms are pulling us down.
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by IgANephropathy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
PenisCaP:
Good, this is what should be on news and be celebrated, not those confused ,"IKORODU BOYS" undecided.

They both have a role to play in country's development and showcase to the world. That's the problem with Nigerians.....it doesnt have to be one or the other.

Both set deserves recognition for giving their best in their sectors: Comedy and formal education. In that way, you encourage diversity and all round growth.
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by IDnoble1: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
okeysly:
I'm so honoured to be a teacher to this intelligent and inquisitive student from TBAA... She made us proud and even got a standing ovation....
Indeed something good can still come out of our great Nation.

Photos credit : UNODC

Courtesy: Mr Agbara Okechukwu Sylvester

Special appreciation to Mr.Sanni Rasaq, Mr. Obialor Michael, Miss Miracle Adedoyin, Mr. Ebute Abraham and the entire TBAA staff.
Where is TBAA pls?
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by shogsman(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
SchoolNaScam001:

Let me understand you, are you trying to say that Nigerian kids are not as intellectually gifted as their counterparts elsewhere ?
I’m trying to disprove your assertion that we’re more intelligent than any country in the world,Nigeria isn’t even close.what you see as a fear here is the norms in other part of the world,any 11 year old Brit can address a crowd.
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by yusuf0876(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
unbitchable:
UN high level Education for justice conference at 11yrs. While matured ladies are celebrating BBN, Beauty peagents & instagram updates. Inside life.
u no lie bro,some gals can die for bbn
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Christie4life: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Up Noami! Up TBAA!
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by ajl: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
SchoolNaScam001:

Congrats girl.

But how come we can't fix our country? Abi does that defy our brilliance?
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by okeysly(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
IDnoble1:

Where is TBAA pls?
Lugbe FHA Abuja,, Would you like to enrol your wards or children kindly send an email to okeysly@gmail.com will reply swiftly
Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by slimmoney(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
Naomi Oloyede aka grandma's pa (as i always call you) i alway believe Nigeria will be great with people like you, Thanks for making Nigeria proud.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna by Evangkatsoulis: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
SchoolNaScam001:

What all due respect sir, if you are not convinced with the much we have been able to produce with the less than average infrastructure available in this country That we are, as a matter of fact, geniuses, then I don't know how else to spell it to you.
Have you bothered to question why Nigerians in their numbers easily bag accolades, especially, in the academia of other countries?
Brother, compared to our counterparts in other countries, we are up there with the stars.
Lol. What accolades are you talking about. In physics, math? Where? Abi na the first class wey oyinbo dey bag like water?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Confirm/know If Your O'level Result Has Been Uploaded On Jamb Portal / Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? / Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.