Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (59288 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Adebowhales(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
holyidol:
Dear, the same thing happened to me. But never abort the pregnancy because that baby will be your greatest joy in future. Forget about family planning but let you and your wife study her body, learn to use comdom whenever you know that she is not free, with this formula such will never happen again. Your own case is even better than mine but I keep the baby and she is my greatest joy today.
Tell me something
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by themanderon: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
One word for you DON'T DO IT!!! That child may grow up to be the Star of the family.
You should ask God for forgiveness for harbouring such an evil thought against your child.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by madridguy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
I stay around Alimosho

Lamanii22:

Jakande Estate, Isolo area...

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by apatheticme(f): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:
My baby is just 4 months old and my wife is pregnant again. We tried the family planning methods but it failed.

Presently, we cannot afford to leave the pregnancy. What can we do to prevent further re occurrence and to terminate this one.

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

May God help women and mothers all over the world, it's not easy to be a woman, especially with vindictive men everywhere

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Deepthoughts: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
IamR:
He is subtly putting the blame on his wife. Some men ehn!
Modified.
please how did he blamed his wife?
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
armyofone:

Wondering too...let the woman say no and see side chic up and down!
I have said it, orgasms is not for relaxation and stress relief!!

Even if the woman gives it to them 24/7 there will still be side chic.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Xplicit1(f): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
Don't u Dare!
My baby was 4 months old too wen I took in for my second baby last year. I look at my second baby today and i bless God everyday for giving me such a cuttie.

At first it won't b easy- the stress, especially for d mom but it will get better after a short while.

*For those talking about ovulation calculation and those that doesn't believe a breastfeeding mom can get preggy, go & learn.
Some women start menstruating after a month of giving birth and also she might not be able to calculate her ovulation period appropriately @ dis stage cos she is breasfeeding & breastfeeding most times alters d ovulation

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by IamR: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
Deepthoughts:
please how did he blamed his wife?
In the original title before he or moderator changed it.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Lamanii22(f): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
madridguy:
I stay around Alimosho

Really close
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Blackmiserable(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
denitro:
We all lived with God as spirits in the pre-mortal world and are sent out of his presence to enter a physical body
and be tested...

This is one of the deepest things I have read on the divine's secret will. Hmm. Where do you get your books? Are you sure you're even human?

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Blackmiserable(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
denitro:
We all lived with God as spirits in the premortal world and are sent out of his presence to enter a physical body
and be tested...

I don't know where you even got/heard this quote to be honest... shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

Deep!!!!

Men are not who they think they are.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by ProfAmah: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Op please I beg you with everything you hold dear, do not abort that pregnancy!
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Blackmiserable(m): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
denitro:

We all lived with God as spirits in the premortal world and are sent out of his presence to enter a physical body
and be tested...

At the judgement you will come face to face with that spirit you denied the opportunity to experience this earth life.
I plead and beg you, don't kill that child.!!!!

Tell me, what is it you want, and like Herod said to Herodias daughter, I will give it to you. No questions asked.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 13, 2019
That is ok, I had a similar experience in 2015. My concern was how my wife could cope as my son was still tender and still sucking breast. but the advice was that breast feeding should continue for months until my wife feel that it is OK for the child and she did just that. today my two sons are best friends ever. Please don't abort the the pregnancy, it may bring many blessing to your family.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Spicyme: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2019
Please don't go for abortion. I was I that kind of situation. My husband tried to force me to abort the child; I will forever be grateful that I did not oblige. The boy that came forth makes us proud like say tomorrow no dey

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by madridguy(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2019
Yes....how are you today?

Lamanii22:

Really close

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 13, 2019
AntiBrutus:
How exactly does your wife not understand herself?

What were you expecting after cuming inside? A car?

It isn't her fault the family planning failed biko.
Cc Thorpidö

A Car from cosharis cheesy
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2019
Lamanii22:
Don't abort it oo... Give birth to the baby, and I will adopt it.. Children are gifts from God.... And you want to reject it? ... He gave the baby to you, he would surely take care of it...

LMAO empty promises
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2019
queenfav:
Even that isn't safe. The pre cum liquid is potent enough to impregnate your wife.

Madame the madame, speaking from experience yo!

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Lamanii22(f): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

LMAO empty promises

What's empty in the promise?
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by candygirl4real: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Let her give birth to the child. Theres nothing wrong with that except that she has not properly recovered from previous delivery. After giving birth to this present one. Go for family planning, there are various birth control methods. Theres iucd, implanon. Dont no much about IUCD but implanon does not fail. I was on implanon for three years, didnt get pregnant for once, except that the implants when it stays longer in the system has some side effects.
I bet implanon works

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by toluwa1(f): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
U dont need to go for abortion ........ Just take be careful enough to prevent future mistake...congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by writeprof(m): 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
IamR:

He is subtly putting the blame on his wife. Some men ehn!

Modified.

Exactly my thought. WHY NOT SAY I IMPREGNATED MY WIFE WITH A 4-MONTH-OLD BABY AGAIN

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Godmademan(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Adebowhales:
My baby is just 4 months old and my wife is pregnant again. We tried the family planning methods but it failed.

Presently, we cannot afford to leave the pregnancy. What can we do to prevent further re occurrence and to terminate this one.

Thanks.

Medics in the house.
Deed is done already. I just hope she continues breast feeding regardless of the prevailing situation. Breastfeeding is a very good natural contraceptive. Perhaps your wife was not doing so or was not giving on demand. I suggest you let her have the coming baby and go for implant insertion immediately after. You can choose the 3year or 5year implant. My one cent
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by partnerbizn3(f): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
francdec4:
I beg of you do not kill the innocent baby in her womb biko I beg of you. A life is always a sacred being that should not be murdered.

Best wishes and may the baby become your future joy in years to come.

contact me on number below pls.

cant access pms
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by tony555: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
nice one
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by johnoj24(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
make it a twins, four months difference.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / What Is He Doing? (photo) / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.