Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (59273 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Ginaz(f): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2019
Men of these days . They lack responsibility in all ways.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Aboks(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2019
u say u no like condom so just leave the baby jare

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by MayorOfAj: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2019
what if you terminate the baby and your wife follow?...
were u expecting a house after cumming in her?

6 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by StrikeBack(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Her body has not even healed properly and she's pregnant again!? That you married doesn't mean you can't use condom or practice withdrawal method.
cool
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by godofuck231: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2019
Abort that child and her womb gets damaged you will cry for children, or leave her for another younger woman? You wife will wreck curses on you till you choke to death , you didn't even consider the life and death risk, be careful and take charge

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Numerouno94(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2019
IamR:

The title is so annoying; he is subtly putting the blame on his wife. Some men ehn!
If u guys wanna gv an advice,den do it instead of bashin him.Nobody is perfect.
Nigerians nd bashin.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nmezor(f): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by LadySarah: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2019
The guy that opened a thread on why his uncles wife aborted without his knowledge should come and view this thread.

If the op could say this rubbish abt his wife on cyberspace,you would then imagine what he had told her at home.
Do you think that the wife wont silently abort the next time?

Xc:Olawalebammie,Blessedkingg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by MrFly(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2019
the goal wasnt scored from an offside position and u want the Referee to disallow it. VAR checking... Its a goaaaaaal

5 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Lamanii22(f): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2019
donstan18:
You are one of the luckiest husband in Nigeria for having a fertile wife.

They are.very few and you should be grateful.

I swear... If he knows the rate at which people are looking for child/ren... he would be grateful...

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by LadySarah: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2019
Quality20:
is ur wife breastfeeding well at all? cos breastfeeding is a natural form of family planning

It isnt 100 percent.No Fp method is except abstinence it womb removal.

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by seunmsg(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2019
You mean you knacked pregnancy into her just four months after delivery? Truly, some men are scum. grin grin grin

Accept you scored a goal and start preparing for another baby in the next nine months. Next time, you will learn to control your shot shooting.

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Conceptman: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2019
What happens to withdrawal method bro
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by mejai(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2019
aro1, come and see what cum inside and watch it flow like a boss caused this man. Double blessings OP

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Naijaarchive(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2019
Lol while you were panting... About to cum... You can't pullout abi... You cum inside her.. What were you expecting... Nutrients abi... Control your libido jare

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Jorgemichael: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:
My baby is just 4 months old and my wife is pregnant again. We tried the family planning methods but it failed.

Presently, we cannot afford to leave the pregnancy. What can we do to prevent further re occurrence and to terminate this one.

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

*konji na Bastard* ��
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:
My baby is just 4 months old and my wife is pregnant again. We tried the family planning methods but it failed.

Presently, we cannot afford to leave the pregnancy. What can we do to prevent further re occurrence and to terminate this one.

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

Bros... You have to born this one first but if you wan do another sex and you don't want to have child just pour it inside a bottle and keep pouring it till you have enough in the bottle ... You can later sell it for those herbal sellers... They will buy it from you
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by LyfeJennings(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2019
Ori bobo yi ti gbale o
Ur head have back the ground

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Gforce2015:

Okay.... A lot of ladies are not fertile , abi?
How would dey be fertile since dey started having sex at the age of 12 years... Thank God for pastors... Introducing fertility test before you marry....

Some of you are so silly in your misogyny. Who are the people having sex with minors?

Foolish hegoats.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by thesmallgod(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Her body has not even healed properly and she's pregnant again!? That you married doesn't mean you can't use condom or practice withdrawal method.
This one cannot practice withdrawal method. His valve is completely opened
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by AquariusRising: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2019
midnighter:

He would have said the OP is lucky he doesnt have lazy sperm...this thread is just unbelievable

Lazy sperm....LMAO...why will they not have lazy sperm after jerking off half their life time supply and wasting the other half on slay queens.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by xpool(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2019
midnighter:
Wow! What family planning methods do you practice??

By the way you should change the name of this topic and stop blaming your wife...you're the one that slept with her so you don't understand yourself either
You just made me realize that we are too sentimental and incapable of solutions to problems as individuals and as politicians.
He asked you for solutions not judgement.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

1.Don't terminate this pregancy for any reason.

2.Abortion is illegal in Nigeria ecxcept if it threatens the health of the mother. That means that the only available 'help' would be a quack.

3.Family spacing methods that work

a) Morning after pill (take within 24-48 hours of intercourse)
b) Oral contraceptives

c)Injectables. (every 3 months)

d) Condoms (male and female)

e) Vasectomy (male) tubal ligation (female)

3.Check /plan your spending please.

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by SilentRiddles: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2019
Don't brood too much over what has happened. Everyone has something in the past they wish they could change, so don't beat yourself up.

My point? Never, ever terminate the pregnancy. Keep the child and let your wife have him/her. Just be careful next time. Actually, I know you'll be automatically. That's what makes us better, more experienced, mature people - By learning from mistakes.

You'll give sex less attention unlike before and realise it's just a side benefit of marriage and that the most important is friendship/companionship/partnership for mental, financial, and material growth.

If you go ahead to abort it, the consequences in the future may be severe as some have already cautioned you.

Besides, check the first and second born kids in most families. You'll notice the age difference is usually 1 or 2. It's the excitement of a new marriage. It's happened a lot of time to new couples/parents.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by youngfaraday1(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2019
There is no big cause for alarm bro. I was in same scenario in 2015, our baby was even three months then, my head almost burst with thinking but thank God we kept the pregnancy. Today they have same birth month with a year difference. God gave us a very big breakthrough during and after the pregnancy. Both of you should be prepared though, just buying Pampers, milk and those baby stuff for both of them and be there to assist your wife during all these not leaving all the domestic work and care for the kids too. You will be fine, best of luck. Shalom

10 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by midnighter(f): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2019
xpool:

You just made me realize that we are too sentimental and incapable of solutions to problems as individuals and as politicians.
He asked you for solutions not judgement.

He was the one judging his poor wife...Did you see the original title of the topic that he posted yesterday?

It was "My wife doesn't understand herself". Thats why I responded in such a manner

5 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Truthbites: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2019
If she didn't use CS to birth the first one..I beg leave d pregnancy..u guys will afford it..kpatakpata,she go start market

She should go on daily contraceptive. That one hardly fails. She must take at a particular time every day

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by A305: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2019
Quality20:
is ur wife breastfeeding well at all? cos breastfeeding is a natural form of family planning
Dude, A woman can get pregnant again after 3 weeks of previous baby delivery.

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Wettoid123: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2019
I love child spacing the gap is too close try to control your emotions and don't allow it to overtake your reasoning or better still apply withdrawal method cos it works for me but for this pls don't try any abortion.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by IamCharles123: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2019
babajay109:
Its a lie, a nursing mother can start menstruation seven months upward after giving birth to a baby.
Its not a lie o, my aunty is 11 month older than my uncle.
Inside life.

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by mercyviv(f): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2019
I'll advise you keep the baby sir. Abortion isn't so palatable. Just my thought though. Well, God will help you in your decision.
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / What Is He Doing? (photo) / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.