Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) (33933 Views)

Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) / Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing / NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Damod88: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2019
Birdeyeview:
these are advance country always making its nation proud..(today china, tommorow america, germany, switzerland, japan, russia) and 9ja just dey der only to contemplate on how much dem go borrow next for some selfish reason... i owe it to my kids to have dual citizenship wit one of the best countries and live a better life wit great prospect ahead.

Typical of a black man mentality. He doesn't want to suffer to create a better society but wants to enjoy what others suffered to create. Do you know what the Chinese went through before they could be where they are today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Damod88: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:

So your lawd Alcameroonie is in the league of Xi Jinping ?

None of present Nigerian politicians has the intelligence to lead a town in china. Nigerian leaders are low IQ people. China doesn't follow the fake democracy of the West which gives room for crooks and nonentity to be elected in the name of equality. The communist party of China selects its leadership based on merit. In china, people like Trump, Macron and some other western leaders cannot be president.

1 Like

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by johnmattew: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:
The west would be green with envy
envy..when Americans and Russians are don with Mars since immemorial??..USA is already planning on exploring the sun and china is busy with Mars

china is suffering from inferiority complex and insecurity..
American and Russians wouldn't even reveal their facilities to public unlike what china is doing

3 Likes

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by ZaraGift: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2019
post=83064689:
God bless Nigeria.

You're a fool
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Damod88: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2019
franchasng:
Only fools call China made products fake because China produces over 60% of global goods consumption now....the only place America and Europe don't patronize China made products is in military and health products which involves their national security and life.

Fashion, communication, exercise, fitness, household, just name it....China now produces for the whole world.

That American product you see is most likely produced in China....same with that London stuff or German product.....China has gradually conquered the world, American is just struggling to hold on to it using politics and military might, economically and technologically, China is number 1 now!

China is responsible for much of the reduction in poverty in Africa. Without the Chinese you will probably not have heard of innoson in Nigeria and Afrione phones.The Chinese allow their business partners in Africa to rebadge their products which is why you are all seeing made in Nigeria phones and cars. The Americans and Europeans whom we worship like gods will never allow that to happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by kutashi: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2019
Birdeyeview:
these are advance country always making its nation proud..(today china, tommorow america, germany, switzerland, japan, russia) and 9ja just dey der only to contemplate on how much dem go borrow next for some selfish reason... i owe it to my kids to have dual citizenship wit one of the best countries and live a better life wit great prospect ahead.
Tell yourself the honest truth, are we not on borrowing stage? And since you left, either you are opportuned to leave or ran away because you can face the heat, stop saying thrash by not letting your kid be a cleaner or dish washer for white like you! Idiot everywhere! because you have another country passport is not an excuse for spewing rubbish! Respect those on ground facing the heat! Mumu.com patroniser
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Faseyi17: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2019
Waiting for Nigeria vision 2020.....

1 Like

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Birdeyeview: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2019
kutashi:

Tell yourself the honest truth, are we not on borrowing stage? And since you left, either you are opportuned to leave or ran away because you can face the heat, stop saying thrash by not letting your kid be a cleaner or dish washer for white like you! Idiot everywhere! because you have another country passport is not an excuse for spewing rubbish! Respect those on ground facing the heat! Mumu.com patroniser
why are you so filled with hate and jealousy?
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by lookingfly: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2019
Ahuitzotl:
I don't think its technologically feasible to send people to mars for now much more to even establish base camps....except if you are sending or experimenting with the lives of death row convicts with today's rocket propulsion technology..
you won't keep quiet there abi.....what have you discovered in you life that's technology based that made you come to that conclusion?
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Damod88: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2019
johnmattew:
envy..when Americans and Russians are don with Mars since immemorial??..USA is already planning on exploring the sun and china is busy with Mars

American and Russians wouldn't even reveal their facilities to public unlike what china is doing

That is not true. No nation has built anything in Mars. Mars exploration is still new and open and no any major country has been able to explore it. The only place why where America and Russia are more dominant is moon exploration. During the early days of space exploration, China was very poor and technologically backward relative to the other two,so naturally its priority could not have been space exploration.Space exploration is expensive and that's why only a few countries can afford independent space station. As rich as Germany, UK, Japan and France are they could still not afford independent space exploration because their GDPs are low compared with either China or America. Even now Russia is struggling with its space program due to its economy. Much of what Russia achieved in space technology was during the Soviet Union era when the economy was good. The Russian lead in space technology was the reason America also began to explore space which led to the moon landing in the 60s.China has no any inferiority complex whatever. Their space exploration is as a result of their economic development and technology. If they don't have the money and the technology, they wouldn't have ventured into it. Concerning the released pictures of their space station, it is normal as every other country with space program does it. I have seen pictures of both American and Russian space programs.I have also seen a documentary of the Russian satalite launch site in Kazakhstan.
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by ayanbaba2(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Faseyi17:
Waiting for Nigeria vision 2020.....

our leaders thought that 2020 will never come!now 2months away!

this country is cursed!

...the same set of problems for decades; bad road( drainages), electricity, agriculture, security, corruption... bad leaders! the list goes on!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by paix(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2019
When will the OLD people in Nigeria allow us to get there?
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by MERCHANDISER: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Damod88:

None of present Nigerian politicians has the intelligence to lead a town in china. Nigerian leaders are low IQ people. China doesn't follow the fake democracy of the West which gives room for crooks and nonentity to be elected in the name of equality. The communist party of China selects its leadership based on merit. In china, people like Trump, Macron and some other western leaders cannot be president.
democracy is the biggest scam in Nigeria
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by WillTop: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:
Plenty Nigerians are very much intelligent enough for all these projects, let the Nigerian government empower us, Nigeria would develop so much at the speed of light

Plenty Nigerians are very much intelligent enough for all these projects: This not true, we like bragging about our abilities too much, the whole of Africa is far behind in terms of technology and innovation
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by tck2000(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:
Lucrative trip to Mars

Na just few explorations China needs.. And boom, they will start buying Africa countries at Ebay
lol
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
A fake engineer named simplyleo will say that it is impossible, just because it has never been done before. Just like the disgrace to science said its impossible for cars to run on water.
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by kutashi: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
grin grin I will comment my reserve later but for now,
I reserved my comment grin grin
Birdeyeview:
why are you so filled with hate and jealousy?
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by YemiHadid(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:
Lucrative trip to Mars

Na just few explorations China needs.. And boom, they will start buying Africa countries at Ebay

Havent they started already??
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by iamsonofthunder: 2:50am On Oct 13, 2019
TheAlchemist:

God! Remove the foundational curses affecting this continent and her people in JESUS name. Amen
The last wine is the best wine, Africa is in the future of event, this world go too small when we manifest with spaceships and cure to cancer.

Jesus is Lord
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Kyllahmc(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2019
China is almost already the new world power, take it or live it. Better go learn mandarin cos these people are taking over. America is overrated!
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
johnmattew:

I believe you..
It seem to me like the Chinese wanna be the world super power by all means and they think showin off their technologies and stuffs would convince people to actually believe they are...
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kyllahmc:
China is almost already the new world power, take it or live it. Better go learn mandarin cos these people are taking over. America is overrated!

You will always learn but you will never know...
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Simplyleo: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
ikennaf1:
A fake engineer named simplyleo will say that it is impossible, just because it has never been done before. Just like the disgrace to science said its impossible for cars to run on water.
Lol.

Of all the mentions I have while serving ban that was pushed by one jobless resident muppet, this is the one I can bring out my d!ck for.

Now, this is about space exploration and it is still part of research. This is not my concern.

What bothers me is this your so-called water cars and generators for which you have been quoting me up and down as if I stopped you from taking those your "inventions" to the market. Of much significance is even the expression "a disgrace to science", that part really got me cracking.

Now, where are your water and car generators already in use? At least they should be available for everyone to see before jubilating "a disgrace to science". Which science? Has there been anything as such that proves me wrong? Then What? Pls dont even come up with that crap on the other thread about water generator as that is nothing but a fat lie. There is nothing like water generator. And yes, water can never replace fuel in any combustion engine. I said this with full knowledge of energy conservation which is the basic foundation of science. Though I doubt if you even know what that means.

Let me tell you, science is not about delusions, fictions and so many other village tales like the case of witches airlifted by brooms. Science is about studying the available resources to address human needs and comforts. And of course, water is one of the most important resources available on earth, but being capable of being a fuel in combustion engines, that exists only in the science of witchcraft but not the same science to which I subscribe. The scientist that designed and constructed engines know what is required, yet you that don't even understand the principles of these engines now know water can be used instead of fossil fuel based one hydrogen fuel crap. You think scientists are not aware of hydrogen fuel or the chemical composition of water?

Moreover, from the way you talk, you are apparently not my match when it comes to arguement about sciences as you seem to be more of deluded mind than reality and science is about reality not delusion.

And to that jobless resident muppet who may soon come barking everywhere as if I'm responsible for his joblessness and frustration, except if I come across Wi-Fi in transit, today might be the last day I will log in to this site until weeks or months as I will be airbone in 3 hrs from now, going for my job's official engagement. So may this your lovely job be permanent in Jesus mighty name amen.

1 Like

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by achikolo(f): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Simplyleo:

my love kiss cry
welcome back

omenka come and see ooo
my love is back
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Simplyleo: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
achikolo:
my love kiss cry
welcome back

omenka come and see ooo
my love is back
Lol.

Are you the jobless resident muppet? cheesy

Till when next I log in, enjoy your job. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by achikolo(f): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
Simplyleo:

Lol.

Are you the jobless resident muppet? cheesy

Till when next I log in, enjoy your job. cool
if i report you to mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j now
you'll say I'm wicked angry
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Commentor: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
achikolo:

Shut up.
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Simplyleo: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
achikolo:

To the mentioned mods, this same member reported me the other time and I got banned not on account of his querry but for an offence for which he has already taken a lead as reproduced below for neccessary action. It should also be noted that he reported me with one of his numerous usernames when was earlier banned same day for creating an alt, a practice for which is well known.

achikolo:
my love kiss cry
welcome back

omenka come and see ooo
my love is back
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Commentor: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
[b][/b]
Wuzyurdaddy:
By 2020 we will start producing pencils

And what would you be producing personally?
Let me guess...complaints on social media.
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by achikolo(f): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

To the mentioned mods, this same member reported me the other time and I got banned not on account of his querry but for an offence for which he has already taken a lead as reproduced below for neccessary action. It should also be noted that he reported me with one of his numerous usernames when was earlier banned same day for creating an alt.

[/s]

what's this one ranting
dear visit ranthq on Facebook to rant not nairaland
thanks and God bless
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by achikolo(f): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
[b][/b]

And what would you be producing personally?
Let me guess...complaints on social media.
[/s]
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Simplyleo: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]

what's this one ranting
dear visit ranthq on Facebook to rant not nairaland
thanks and God bless
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun, I got banned for same offence which this member has taken a lead right now.

It should be noted that not everyone has the luxury of time creating multiple usernames after getting banned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billion-year-old Chinese Seaweed Is Oldest Green Plant Fossil / Weird Things That Happen During An Eclipse / Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.