Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,090 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) (45129 Views)

Blackface Sues 2baba, Ruggedman And Faze Over Image Damage Of ‘plantashun Boiz’ / 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Gossipninja: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2019
2face and Faze were both members of Plantashun Boiz music group before they broke up and went solo.

Plantashun Boiz was a Nigerian hip hop group, it was founded in the late 1990 and it consists of 3 members; 2face, Blackface and Faze.

The 3 made very beautiful music together before they decided to go their separate ways.

Nevertheless, 2face went on to become the most successful of the 3.

However the duo linked up at a concert in Abuja and created an electrifying moment.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/2face-and-faze-reunites-perform-live-on-stage-in-abuja/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Gossipninja: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Nice one

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Joshmodest(m): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2019
The biggest blemish on 2 face's career is blackface , no matter what people say whenever I remember Plantashun boiz , and how blackface was treated by 2 face, I know that in spite of all this legend , he is forming upandan , dude's a closet snake !
African Queen and let somebody love you, would have at least put blackface on the map ....now dude has almost 8 albums and no one's heard one !!

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by tillaman(m): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2019
Black face nko
Who get him number

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by internationalman(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2019
tillaman:
Black face nko
Who get him number
His number is out of reach..

I heard from an inner source he said he was booked for the show first before 2baba came in and swoop it away from him

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by tillaman(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2019
internationalman:

His number is out of reach..

I heard from an inner source he said he was booked for the show first before 2baba came in and swoop it away from him
shocked these guys sha

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by kendrick93(m): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2019
If you need somebody
Somebody wey go hold you tight,all through the night
Say if you need somebody eh
Girl you need someone like me-

Faze my nigga

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by ladilawal82(m): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2019
The 3 made very beautiful music together before they decided to go their separate ways. 

Nevertheless, 2face went on to become the most successful of the 3.
These two sentences above sum up the Story of the Plantation Boys!

Angelfrost:

This is normal for most music groups world over... The lead singers usually turn out most successful when the group splits...

Typical instances:

B2K (Omarion)
Destiny's Child (Beyonce)
Public Announcement (R. Kelly)
IMX (Marques Houston)
New Edition (Bobby Brown)
The Rolling Stones (Mick Jagger)
The Deele (Babyface)
Commodores (Lionel Richie)
TRUE THAT!

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by helinues: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2019
Faze.. Very simple guy..

He is lyrically endowed.. My tattoo girl..

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Mic3687: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2019
Sure fix games

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Oloyedecherry: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2019
Fingers are not equal...be happy for your folks that are successful and you will be happy and more success will surely come your way too.

More so, the bicycle is for sale....kindly PM, if interested....The location is Akobo, Ibadan. oyo state.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by NORSYK(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2019
I don't know why I still prefer Faze to 2face

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Criticaltemp: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2019
Let black face keep beefing.. You c tubaba, the guy na real baba..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Lilshorecords(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2019
How many likes for

2Baba?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by saheedbadmus(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2019
Kool.....haya yahyah someebody say............
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by 9jayes: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2019
Faze originality

Bring your dollars in exchange for naira

5 Likes

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by jhydebaba(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2019
20 children cant play for 20 years (YouTube proverb)

Nice one...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by lost24: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2019
Remain black face.it been a Long time coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Ewedegubbler: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2019
blackface will be crying moaning bitching and peeing on his old dross right now

2 Likes

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by realestniggah: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2019
Nice

Blackface just sabotage himself when he could be out here being a legend.

2 Likes

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Exc2000: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2019
Black face wont like this

7 Likes

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by sylve11: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2019
Where Mr. Blackface? cool

1 Like

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by solmusdesigns: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2019
cool

Time to act maturely

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by BrutusOj(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2019
Ever young Faze..guy can shout for the world..

3 Likes

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Sheriman(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2019
Who got Confirm news about the NIPOST Suspension.. I want to order some Good Clothes on AliExpress?
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by ecclize: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2019
how i wish every naija artists can be like Tubaba.... boss gat zero Bleep for pettiness.... maturity full em body.... no be audio maturity wey MI dey claim plus vec diss song wey dem fit use answer biology practical question

4 Likes

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by sylve11: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2019
NORSYK:
I don't know why I still prefer Faze to 2face

same here. cool
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by West2019(m): 8:05am On Oct 12, 2019
nonsense stupid of 2face .God bless faze

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Passionate888: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2019
Mr. Originality himself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's 5 Professions, Not A Lazy Nigerian Youth / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) / Reno Omokri: Davido Is Wiser Than All Those Who Gave Him Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.