Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) (45156 Views)

Blackface Sues 2baba, Ruggedman And Faze Over Image Damage Of ‘plantashun Boiz’ / 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by BlackLaw: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Blackface is just there refusing to move forward. Living in the past guarantees that!
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by biggy26: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Joshmodest:
The biggest blemish on 2 face's career is blackface , no matter what people say whenever I remember Plantashun boiz , and how blackface was treated by 2 face, I know that in spite of all this legend , he is forming upandan , dude's a closet snake !
African Queen and let somebody love you, would have at least put blackface on the map ....now dude has almost 8 albums and no one's heard one !!
No man has the power to hold your destiny. There's no guarantee African Queen would have blown in his hand.

Faze used the hurt of the break up to blow when he sang faze alone. How come black faze never made any impact with his songs or use the break up as a strategy to blow?! Instead, he kept whining up and down for years with nothing to show for it.

If you are talented, prove it!

2 Likes

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by juiceeyy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
People don't get that even if tuface took African Queen an sang alone and didn't work hard
He would have been one hit wonder like blackface..songs like infana ibaga, true luv,4 instance,luv is a crime ,nobody holy pass showed dat 2face had plans for the future and talented
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Faze...I love you...have always and will continue.
Simple Gee, humble guy with raw talent(s).
I thought it was only music until I watched him act a movie..
One love man.
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by micxwell(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

This is normal for most music groups world over... The lead singers usually turn out most successful when the group splits...

Typical instances:

B2K (Omarion)
Destiny's Child (Beyonce)
Public Announcement (R. Kelly)
IMX (Marques Houston)
New Edition (Bobby Brown)
The Rolling Stones (Mick Jagger)
The Deele (Babyface)
Commodores (Lionel Richie)
*Jackson 5 (Michael Jackson)
*NSYNC (Justin Timberlake)
*PSQUARE (RudeBoy) cheesy
You're right!
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by micxwell(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
dewiseacre:
Plantashun Boiz
- Faze is the most talented!
- 2 face is the luckiest!
- Blackface is the most unfortunate!
You're theriously wicked grin
The TRUTH though cheesy
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
micxwell:

*Jackson 5 (Michael Jackson)
*NSYNC (Justin Timberlake)
*PSQUARE (RudeBoy) cheesy
You're right!

N'Sync is a very classic instance... Justified album by Timberlake was HUGE!!!.. Let's not even begin to talk about Michael Jackson!!! grin

I will take the fifth on Psquare cos I'm still unimpressed by either of them.

1 Like

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by dfrost: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
Fireson:

Which kind Igbo you dey take ? shocked

grin cheesy The igbo go solid wella.

1 Like

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by nestkojex(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2019
I will always prefer faze to tuface.
It's a serious issue. May God reconcile them all.
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by flamyEyes(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Joshmodest:
The biggest blemish on 2 face's career is blackface , no matter what people say whenever I remember Plantashun boiz , and how blackface was treated by 2 face, I know that in spite of all this legend , he is forming upandan , dude's a closet snake !
African Queen and let somebody love you, would have at least put blackface on the map ....now dude has almost 8 albums and no one's heard one !!

His name is "two-face". He didn't hide his snake-ishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: TTT, Miyonse & Uriel At Club Joker Last Night (Photos) / Sierra Leone First Lady Joins Kizz Daniel "Buga" Challenge (vid) / Wizkid’s Third Babymama, Jada Pollock Shares New Pictures Of Her Son, Zion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.