Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) (24783 Views)

Toni-Ann Singh Crowned Miss World 2019 (Photos) / Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 (Photos, Video) / Latest Senator Styles For Couples In 2019 Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
VivyZub:
Lool.. That's nothing new na

Get your affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact
yeah that's how the real that's how they roll meanwhile come fix your phones with me at Alabama International market o j o check my signature
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by nauto6: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
Minister of power
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by RealityShot: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
LAUGH WAN KEE ME DIE O!
kikikikiki...
am sure the organizers and attendants mostly support this government!
lmao!

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by hargbolahan01: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
Here is the thing

If you want light 24/7, you have to pay the kind of bills that would help Nigeria afford light 24/7.

Back when NEPA was around, Nigerians and their government agencies owed NEPA money, stole power , vandalised power lines and cables, and still turned around and expected light 24//7.

Today that we have discos...the same thing is happening. Add the fact that the laws put in place to establish the DISCOS in essence allow the government to set the prices the DISCOS charge. Meaning DISCOS don;t have enough money to pay GENCOS, and to raise funding for the government

And the government and the people meanwhile are not paying their bills.

And in the meantime, we waste billions on BigBrother, gambling, looting, Parties, etc. But we refuse to pay a living bill to our DISCOS...and we expect DISCOS to give us light...on what money??

Time we faced the truth. You cannot get N300000000000 service on just N3000. Allow DISCOS to set their prices, which in turn will bring in more investment, and eventually better power supply. Pay your bills on time....because most Nigerians don;t pay up, and are making things diffiuclt for those of us who actually pay our bills.
you said the truth bro plus the govt need to decentralized it completely
Do you know that the country have installed capacity to generate 13000MW but another problem is TCN which is owned by govt can't transmit more than 5000MW and another problem is meter where most people don't pay what they used including so called govt
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
Oga Twitter senator must be broke
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
I do I contest in this thing sef sad
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by realstars: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
National disgrace of the highest level.
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by mildflame: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
Here is the thing

If you want light 24/7, you have to pay the kind of bills that would help Nigeria afford light 24/7.

Back when NEPA was around, Nigerians and their government agencies owed NEPA money, stole power , vandalised power lines and cables, and still turned around and expected light 24//7.

Today that we have discos...the same thing is happening. Add the fact that the laws put in place to establish the DISCOS in essence allow the government to set the prices the DISCOS charge. Meaning DISCOS don;t have enough money to pay GENCOS, and to raise funding for the government

And in the meantime, we waste billions on BigBrother, gambling, looting, Parties, etc. But we refuse to pay a living bill to our DISCOS...and we expect DISCOS to give us light...on what money??

Time we faced the truth. You cannot get N300000000000 service on just N3000. Allow DISCOS to set their prices, which in turn will bring in more investment, and eventually better power supply. Pay your bills on time....because most Nigerians don;t pay up, and are making things diffiuclt for those of us who actually pay our bills.

Will you SHATAP?
You give GARBAGE you get GARBAGE....NEPA PHCN or whatever since forever have always been useless, not to talk about the useless technicians that call themselves DISCOS

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nigerians are mediocre, how can people accept power failure as a normal thing in 2019?

Everybody polluting the air with their machines when we fully understand the effect of global warming
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by mii4u(f): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

It was a blessing in disguise.

The audience should thank their stars. Seeing some level of ugly models presented in beauty contest these days may make a viewer depressed for the rest of the day.
U write like Nwamaikpe

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
The only thing bubu could have done for Nigeria
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
mildflame:

Will you SHATAP?
You give GARBAGE you get GARBAGE....NEPA PHCN or whatever since forever have always been useless, not to talk about the useless technicians that call themselves DISCOS

I hope that when you go into business, you would agree to buy something for N3000 and sell it at N1000 , since the government has mandated you to sell it at that price to help the poor. After all, we are all too poor for good things.

Also, see the GSM . Yes they charged us high prices...but in return we have a telecoms and internet network that was built without any form of government funding.

Price controls don't help an economy.

Good afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
Unorganized organizers! sad sad

How much will it cost them to run on gen throughout the show? Didn't they know NEPA can strike anytime?
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
grin
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Martins6545: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
PoliticalWitch:
Here is the thing

[/s]
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Martins6545: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Kapeter:
Jonathan is the greatest scammer ever liveth. He should have sold this useless power something by regions. He only made the thing messier.
[/s]
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by FEGNO: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
This nah normal thing for 9ja. Why is this news?
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
Goldencheese:
They should have had backups, that's what good project management would have done. Foresee possible risks or challenges and plan ahead to mitigate them.

so u have think and concluded there was no backup ?

I think there will be backup this not Small event , but sometimes it can hit u and your NEPA including plus your backup and generators , just pray devil didn't appear

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
You definitely might be right.

majamajic:

so u have think and concluded there was no backup ?

I think there will be backup this not Small event , but sometimes it can hit u and your NEPA including plus your backup and generators , just pray devil didn't appear
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2019

Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
We are not surprised and this is not news at all. It's Naija for God's sake where nothing works including Bubu's brain grin

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Dis one don lose her identity... No be only nyekachi..iberiberism

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by angieoluwa: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
The video didn’t show a proof of “No Power Supply”.

What if something tripped and the electrical supply was disrupted?

I am not saying power outage, which is rampant in the country Nigeria, isn’t possible, but at a function like this, I doubt.

Changing between electrical supply should also be a swift and smooth transition.
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by NnwachukuOkike: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Only Biafra freedom/restoration can bring uninterrupte POWER/ELECTRICITY TO US ALL.

Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Legendguru: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
Goldencheese:

I couldn't have agreed more. Thanks

Buhari boy sight on Nairaland

Afar d!ckhead
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
What's the big deal, it's not new na
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nigerian matter don dey for UN hand ✋

Because me don remove my hand ✋
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Isoduwa:

Buhari boy sight on Nairaland

Afar d!ckhead

I don't dwell on APC vs PDP fights bro. I am for neither. I just mind my business and, like you, wish for better days for our country. Peace to you!
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
Goldencheese:

I don't dwell on APC vs PDP fights bro. I am for neither. I just mind my business and, like you, wish for better days for our country. Peace to you!
You Nor well sir
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
NEPA can disgrace somebody, sha.
Re: Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) by Fallenhunter: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
Here is the thing

A very good point. It doesn't help that Nigeria has one of the highest rate of tax evasion in the world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / See My Beautiful Naija Girls. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.