Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,044 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Dispute As Lecturer Dash Abusive Words On Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dispute As Lecturer Dash Abusive Words On Student (378 Views)

Drama As Lecturer Catches His Wife And His Student At Hotel Room (photos) / Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dispute As Lecturer Dash Abusive Words On Student by kingsley090944(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2019
oluwafemi ✍�

Dispute as lecturer identify as mr.Amisu entrepreneurship education (EED) lecturer of Lagos state polytechnic ikorodu branch dashed abusive words on student of mass communication ND2 in lecture room .

Inception of this dispute was when the student identify as MUYIWA a photo journalist was trying to walk out of the class to pick a very crucial and urgent call from his client was imperatively stopped by the lecturer and send back to sit for picking call in class , but persist the student still go back to sit and receive his call.

It was alleged that this got the lecturer furious and unleashed abusive, insultive words and collect his phone . below is the student reply

"Sir I have not done anything wrong now to deserve all of this words from u, more over I wanted to take an excuse b4 leaving the class but you sent me back imperatively I don't have power to disobey your command sir, but I'm sorry to say, what u did is very ridiculous and barbaric, for me being here is not like i don't know what I'm doing or my status , I have bsc in computer science and for me here is for a vital reason, I'm highly disheartened with this attitude of urs " muyiwa replied aggressively .

At this moment the lecturer feel reproached and guilty of his action on a student in same pedestal(status) with him.

he apologized to him .

Re: Dispute As Lecturer Dash Abusive Words On Student by SchoolNaScam001: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2019
Lol
Re: Dispute As Lecturer Dash Abusive Words On Student by Ibile77(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
Since the Lecturer had apologized,case dismissed. This media publicity is for what again? Is he tactically looking for a scholarship now?

(1) (Reply)

Worker Steals N1.5m Seed Offering In Church, Squandered It In A Hotel / Chrisland School Staff Gets 60 Years Jail Sentence For Defiling 2-year-old Child / Nigerian Soldiers Caught Shooting And Digging A Graves At Night [ Watch ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.