Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

What Will You Do If You Are Gifted In Seeing Ghosts? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do If You Are Gifted In Seeing Ghosts? (1714 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / 12 Real Ghosts Caught On Camera / Why Do Ghosts Wear White Cloth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Are Gifted In Seeing Ghosts? by Orestik(f): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2010
Some people have been destined to see ghosts. They are normal people but everywhere they go they see ghosts, what will you do if you were gifted in seeing ghosts?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Gifted In Seeing Ghosts? by Orestik(f): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2010
i ll just kill myself
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Gifted In Seeing Ghosts? by manmustwac(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2010
So how would you know if someone is gifted in seeing ghosts? If i told you i was gifted in seeing ghosts how would you know that am telling you the truth.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Gifted In Seeing Ghosts? by moracs4u: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2010
gonna kill my self undecided kiss cry
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Gifted In Seeing Ghosts? by neily(f): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2010
I will use it to make money. Cos everything is money nowadays.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Gifted In Seeing Ghosts? by row2ray(m): 12:52am On Nov 23, 2010
if i had that "gift" i'd probably go crazy, thats some ill steez

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Cyprus000 / See The Deplorable States Of Roads In Ijebu-ode Ogun State / Mind Blowing Picture: Turn Your Phone Upside And See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.