Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) (36780 Views)

Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? / Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by praizblog: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
Wife of Ooni of Ife, Queen Naomi shares adorable photo of her mother as she celebrates her birthday in style.
She wrote ;
Maami eku ojo ibi,you are a mother everyone will choose if God will have us make that choice,my friend and gold, all I ask if God wills it is to make you live endlessly.You are a precious light I will always want.There is a special part of me you touch so deeply,thank you for all you do.Love you gidigan.Happy birthday mother of Nations!!
Happy birthday to her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3g72aWHxb5/

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/30394-2/

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by praizblog: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
See More Photos ===> HERE

She wrote ;

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by Thegoodone13(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by anjowaka510(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by favour32(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
shocked
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by Praktikals(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
grin
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by WetSmoke: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
Gorgeous women

12 Likes

Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by chibike69: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
grin
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by etrange: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
Beautiful pictures, I must say.

Many more years to her. Mothers are golden.

Fathers are simply priceless.

2 Likes

Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by etrange: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
chibike69:
grin

What's funny nah?

2 Likes

Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by sparta191(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
mummy is gorgeous happy birthday ma
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Happy Birthday to her Eleyi Gidigan
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by kaymandak(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
More years on earth in good health.
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by yvelchstores(f): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Why don't I feel this way
About my mother. So puzzled
About this aspect of my life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by chibike69: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
etrange:

What's funny nah?

d paint dia faces with saclux oil paint

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by nauto6: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
Good
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by bangbangall: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by BeardlessGang: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Alright

Meanwhile
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by tolumizzy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Beautiful woman....
Many happy returns ma
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by Pigsandidiots: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mother of which nation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by PureGoldh(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Happy birthday to her.. May God bless and keep her always.

If you need Original Unadulterated Pure Honey.. Call or whatsapp 0 8 1 0166 6771
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by quickly: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
yvelchstores:
Why don't I feel this way
About my mother. So puzzled
About this aspect of my life

u dont wish ur mom long lifee and happi bday?
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by lizdammy: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Congratulations!
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by VivyZub(f): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Get your affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Beautiful momma...

Ooni's wife looks so sharp in the picture I almost mistook it for a wax statute...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Owns The Child Born Out Of Wedlock (unmarried Relationship) / Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) / Olu Of Warri, Ikenwoli Godfrey Has Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.