Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? (65233 Views)

Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Ooni of Ife's new wife, Yeyeluwa Silekunola took her IG page over a year ago to share a photo of herself as she stepped out for an event, she actually didn't know what to caption the photo but she said she felt and stood like a queen that she is and a year later she actually became a queen.

Is this a coincidence or there is actually power in the tongue??

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/over-year-ago-ooni-of-ifes-new-wife-prophecised-reign-queen.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2018
Wow!/ shocked

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Simbaz(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2018
grin what Fu.ckery is this, angry see her bleaching body

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense

13 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by bigtt76(f): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2018
What again do prophetess do if not to prophesy undecided

23 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Vivuch: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2018
2017?? When Ooni has started making his advances on her. Fake prophetess.

172 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by GraGra247(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2018
Only a weak mind can be deceived by such empty foolery.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by SIMPLYkush: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2018
she is going to hell

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by lilbazy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
Are you people telling me she hasn't been seeing Ooni until a week ago ? Mutherfuckers she knows she'll be going to the palace soon.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by SignatureNG(f): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
eziokwu

oya check my signature

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by shreder(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wat abt dose tyms she was collectin tithe and offerin?,shebi it was d will of God,now she don end up wit ooni,a traditionalist,a strong and very fetish one.Wen we were warnin dem,dem no dey hear,d only way God receives anytin is by showin love to ur neighbours.I guess she got pregnant dats why dey married her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by shreder(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Meanwhile she was deliverin pipo of same spirit she is gettin married to.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by obaataaokpaewu: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Na that period Ooni dey chyke am grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
If she no form to belong, wetin she gain?

11 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by martineverest(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
and the 'lord' revealed to her that HE will reward her by crowning her queen of unbelievers? prophetess of Jesus,queen of Ogun

ironydox/oxymoron of life

5 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by OboOlora(f): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dump people!
Person wey don de fvck Ooni since 2017, how she nor go call herself queen

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by handsomeyinka(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
The power of tongue

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
I still don't know what's exciting about her royalty, it's not like she's the Queen of England undecided

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by momodub: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
Humm
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by iriakanns(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
efulefu
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by fimi: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
lilbazy:
Are you people telling me she hasn't been seeing Ooni until a week ago ?
Mutherfuckers she knows she'll be going to the palace soon.
just leave the gullible people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by ekestic1976(f): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Simbaz:
grin what Fu.ckery is this, angry see her bleaching body

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense

Your hate-filled heart will not let you rest, calling someone God has blessed names! ". . . For who Jah blessed, no one curse!" Now you have just cursed she who God has blessed - better ask for forgiveness before it's too late.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Avedonn: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
she is going to hell
Where you belong.

4 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Hibiscuss(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Is it me alone or does anyone thinks this monkey looks like fayose?

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Ogaga87(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
This mata tire me joor. Is she the first?

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Amebo9jablog(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Thats the power of the tongue. Nice one yomzzy

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by martineverest(m): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
with money,Nigerians can deny Jesus even when in heaven.

money is powerful

4 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by backnbeta(f): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Like they started dating yesterday sad

She was probably betrothed to the king during his coronation.

3 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by classicfrank4u(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Oni started dating her yrs bk no be tody
Smtin

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by maxtop(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
she is going to hell

You nko, Oga Ade ?

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by mu2sa2: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Vivuch:
2017?? When Ooni has started making his advances on her. Fake prophetess.
Hahahaha! Hitting the nail right on the head! Btw, naija probably holds the dubious record of having the highest number of self-appointed prophets and prophetesses.

5 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by henrixx(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Let me say my own here.

"I'm a president"

Watch out for 2019 cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo / Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women / Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.