Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) (34872 Views)

Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) / Portable Gets New Face Tattoo In Cyprus (Photos, Video) / Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by FamousMonk: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
hg
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by semyman: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
"Those who wanted my husband dead two years back are the same set of people giving him another wife... "

Aisha Buhari voiced out
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by armadeo(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Calibate70989x:

This guy sha. fraud is in the blood. Nothing can save you except some jail time.

1 Like

Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
omonla10:
Main thing is that he has seen alert. At least no one can ask for refund
Maybe in Nigeria.

In Europe he will have to cough up, He cannot take ticket money and not perfom. That wouldn't be good for his Image also.
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by sonofanarchy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
grin grin
drips8:
Who else just read the post and didn't click the link?

Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by mclorenzo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
Rema to the world

1 Like

Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by omonla10(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
gypsey:
Maybe in Nigeria.

In Europe he will have to cough up, He cannot take ticket money and not perfom. That wouldn't be good for his Image also.
he already performed. Was stopped midway

1 Like

Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by Baroba(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
airsaylongcon:
How many Africans live on the entire island of Cyprus that Rema is going to perform there? I'm even sure this is the poorer occupied territories rather than the free South

There is a sizeable population of Nigerian students in Cyprus ....

1 Like

Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
omonla10:
That's not an excuse, When we purchase ticket we expect the perfomer to perfom.

If he stopped, it has nothing to do with us, we didn't tell him to stop. He must refund.
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
Cyprus d big branch of yahoo boys

Police thinks is those Nigerian bad boys party

1 Like

Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by Ronline(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
why?
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by izibili44: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
me
drips8:
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by rePub: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Wow, that's not good
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by tunjilee003: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

They should be happy the performance wasn't shut down by a knife wielding teenager or a bearded man in long robe, fully kitted in suicide vest while shouting the usual words.

what do they normally shout?
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by tunjilee003: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
he should be thankful he wasn't attacked by a knife wielding man
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
omonla10:
by who? Not an excuse, that has nothing to do with the People who purchased ticket, they didn't tell him to stop..
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
omonla10:
by who? that has nothing to do with the People who purchased ticket, they didn't stop him.

He will have to cough up or forget about doing business in greece next time.

Next he sells tickets no one will purchase.
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by airsaylongcon: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
Baroba:

There is a sizeable population of Nigerian students in Cyprus ....

Gimme an approximate figure. Many years ago living in Nic we knew almost all the ones in Nic. Talking about the Republic here not the occupied north.
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by Ejelah: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
gypsey:
by who? that has nothing to do with the People who purchased ticket, they didn't stop him.

He will have to cough up or forget about doing business in greece next time.

Next he sells tickets no one will purchase.
You're talking nonsense, the police tried to stop the show, it's not his fault, that's what is called force majeur in law
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by Heineken(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
When I was in primary school, I never knew the Nigerian national anthem was in English language. Back then, it used to be like: Araiz oh compamshown Najeriya skolobey Dusa awa fadaslan witlo an sley anfe Dale bo of awahirosfa Shaleba bi inveh Dusa weha awa match Worle shobon in frido Pisan yuniti"

2 Likes

Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ejelah:

You're talking nonsense, the police tried to stop the show, it's not his fault, that's what is called force majeur in law
Okay, if you say so.

why did the police tried to stop the show? If it was his fault the police stopped the show, he will have to refund. Force majeur in which law?

So who's fault was it That the police stopped the show?

If i pay a taxi driver to transport me to a destination, and the police stopped him because he has no licence to drive, Is it my fault?
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by NiklauseFred(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=Kharol1234 post=83078150]Hope say dem arrest d boi[/quote
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by KingLennon(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
Respect55:
Haven't listened to any of his songs. Someone should tell me his hit songs let me download
I love lady, trap out of the submarine and Rewind
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by Respect55(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
KingLennon:

I love lady, trap out of the submarine and Rewind
Thanks
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by mechanics(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
Maybe he didn't obtain necessary permit.
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2019

Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by Evans2019: 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Respect55:
Haven't listened to any of his songs. Someone should tell me his hit songs let me download

Are you Lia Muhammad brother ? Cause I smell lies all over you ?

1 Like

Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by beresponsible(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2019
drips8:
Was there a link?
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by zeelux97(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

They should be happy the performance wasn't shut down by a knife wielding teenager or a bearded man in long robe, fully kitted in suicide vest while shouting the usual words.

U funny die I swear

Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by etrange: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2019
airsaylongcon:
How many Africans live on the entire island of Cyprus that Rema is going to perform there? I'm even sure this is the poorer occupied territories rather than the free South

Just see the way an adult is reasoning. Those ones you see in the video aren't human enough for him to perform for? Is it only Africans that listen to African music?
Re: Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) by airsaylongcon: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2019
etrange:

Just see the way an adult is reasoning. Those ones you see in the video aren't human enough for him to perform for? Is it only Africans that listen to African music?

First of all I will ignore your insult. Secondly musicians perform where they can earn a lot of money. 99% of the Nigerian population in Cyprus are students that aren't working and therefore cannot pay an artiste a decent sum. Thirdly, I tell you for free that Cypriots and other Europeans in Cyprus don't listen to Nigerian music.

So what was it you were saying again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child / "16 Knocking On My Door " - Regina Daniels Lies About Her Age / M.I Finally Reveals His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.