Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Cost Of Developing A Gaming Application. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cost Of Developing A Gaming Application. (1445 Views)

What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App / Help!!!. What Language Is Best For Developing A Payment App. / Key Benefits Of Developing Restaurant Mobile App For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Developing A Gaming Application. by Badmod: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
Can anybody tell me the cost or the range to develop a game application.
I know game type have alot to do about pricing,but I don't know how to explain it.
It's type of a simple game with alphabets and letters.
I just want to have the idea so I know how bargain.
Thank you.
Re: Cost Of Developing A Gaming Application. by sparkle7: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Badmod:
Can anybody tell me the cost or the range to develop a game application.
I know game type have alot to do about pricing,but I don't know how to explain it.
It's type of a simple game with alphabets and letters.
I just want to have the idea so I know how bargain.
Thank you.
Maybe 50k - 60k depending.
For games without much of heavy assets, you might find people to do it for you at a price of 20k.
But all these depends on a couple of things like the levels, the difficulty aspect, AI application and game logic. The more complex, the more costly
Re: Cost Of Developing A Gaming Application. by Badmod: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
sparkle7:

Maybe 50k - 60k depending.
For games without much of heavy assets, you might find people to do it for you at a price of 20k.
But all these depends on a couple of things like the levels, the difficulty aspect, AI application and game logic. The more complex, the more costly
Please how sure are you about this price you're giving me?
Or should I ask about the currency you're quoting?
Re: Cost Of Developing A Gaming Application. by sparkle7: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Badmod:

Please how sure are you about this price you're giving me?
Or should I ask about the currency you're quoting?
Had it been that I am chanced, I would made one for you since you said it is text based.
I told you, the amount you pay is dependent on how sophisticated the game is.
Anything 3d is 100k upwards.
The thing about this is that you need lots of assets. Like you need a graphics designer, an audio editor to make sounds, storyline and then a programmer to stick these together.
For a basic 2d Text Based game with just a few level, few assets and logic then you get someone do it for 50-70k.
Re: Cost Of Developing A Gaming Application. by Khalifbaby: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please where can I find company or developers in Nigeria that can develop mobile games like 3D or hypercasual
Re: Cost Of Developing A Gaming Application. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
sparkle7:

Had it been that I am chanced, I would made one for you since you said it is text based.
I told you, the amount you pay is dependent on how sophisticated the game is.
Anything 3d is 100k upwards.
The thing about this is that you need lots of assets. Like you need a graphics designer, an audio editor to make sounds, storyline and then a programmer to stick these together.
For a basic 2d Text Based game with just a few level, few assets and logic then you get someone do it for 50-70k.

Are all these in euros, dollars , pounds on naira
Re: Cost Of Developing A Gaming Application. by Vicky2k(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Khalifbaby:
Please where can I find company or developers in Nigeria that can develop mobile games like 3D or hypercasual

maliyo game studio is a sure plug. They also offer bootcamp for Africans.
Re: Cost Of Developing A Gaming Application. by bakbukpal: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
I can be of help I build hypercasual game and 3D game you can contact me email mr.adeoladaniel@gmail.com or call 07035893343
Re: Cost Of Developing A Gaming Application. by youngpresidooo: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
It depends on how you want the game to be. For more details chat me up on Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Backend Devs How Do You Advertise Your Skills? / Google Console Account Needed / How To Add Sms Capabilities To Your Vb App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.