Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

How To Start A Blog In 2019 – Beginner’s Guild - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start A Blog In 2019 – Beginner’s Guild (592 Views)

How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 / Website Designing Trends You Should Not Ignore In 2019 / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog In 2019 – Beginner’s Guild by ariwokakaki(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
So, you want to start a blog huh? Great idea!

But…how the heck do you get started? There’s so much info out there on the web, and everyone’s telling you to do different things. Who do you listen to? Where’s the starting point?

Damnit, maybe you should just forget it – it’s too confusing!

I’m a Website Designer & Blogger, which makes me consider myself someone you could listen to and learn from when it comes to building your own blog. I’m not some sort of Guru, but I certainly do know the basics.

I promise it’ll be simple, relatively easy, and definitely easy to understand (no stupid jargon). Sound good?

Awesome, let’s move on.

Click HERE: https://ariwokakaki.com.ng/how-to-start-a-blog/

(1) (Reply)

Be The Next 6 Figure Earner / Dedicated Server Hosting With Free SSL / A+ Quality Articles At Cheap Price - DISCOUNT AVAILABLE !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.