Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria (2210 Views)

Sunnah Scholars In Nigeria / COVID-19: Muslim Organizations, Scholars Move Ramadan Tafsir Online / Here Are The Phone Numbers Of Some Muslim Scholars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria by true2god: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Babaheekmat:

What concerns you here? A Christian interfering in Islamic matters.. when there's no difference between you and the so called non Muslims you referred to as Muslim
Religion aside, what you are doing amounts to character assassination. I know you won't be happy if your name popped up somewhere that your are a criminal. Do unto others what others will do unto you (the golden rule).
Re: Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Laughing.. as if I called you kafir because we are fighting..

I called you kafir because you are a kafir. There's overwhelming dalil for that..

You are defending those kufar even though why they're called kafir is right there.

You didn't present a single dalil that rebuffs the reason why they're kufar but abuses me.

You called a Muslim a kafir. By calling me jabatiyah. Rosul said all sects will go to hell.. except 1. Allah called sects and factions that divides religion kufar..

So you agree that Jabatiyah is a sect that differs from Salafiyah? Good! How did I defend anyone except for requesting for your evidence for calling them names?
You are always mistaken. May Allah guide you from Jabatiyah to Salafiyah.
Re: Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Babaheekmat:

See this fool o..

It's you that called people that listen to sheikh Al Islam jabatiyah and named us sect.

Your forefathers, Sufi called is wahabiyah.
Your brothers in abroad (sects) call is Madkhalist
Your brothers (sect) in Arab countries calls us Ibn taymiyyah.

Kufar labels salafs with name of the mujahdid Allah uses to save people from dolal..

Which evidence again.. evidence is at the front of those kufar names..

Even they can't deny it.. that's what they call people to in their lectures.. and it's clear you know they're on dolal
. Yet you stayed on the dolal, deny the dolal and defend the dolal.

Tell us why Alaro charged ejigbo to court..... Laughing... stupid mofoz

In one post you called me a fool and you ended it with "stupid mofos".You even mentioned my forefather and brothers. Is this part of the Salafiyah of Jabatiyah?
You sound like a typical garage tout. An uncouth and ill-bred dingbat. Go back home and learn proper curtsey and etiquette.

1 Like

Re: Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:31am On Nov 08, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Because that's what you are.

You are not different from Christians and Jews.. you are even worse..

Cause you are practicing separate re religion and you call it Islam..

You and thsoe onijalabi, Sufi.. you are friends..

Your scholars are accepting invitations from Sufi to do lectures together.. no wonder you all defend the kafir, dajal.. Adam Abdullah Al ilory and you all believe he's a Muslim

Your are simply a Kufr-finding Takfeer and stop typing as if you know me somewhere. Better face your handiwork and stop branding someone you don't even know at all.
You are a liar now cos all what you type up there ain't applicable to me.
Re: Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria by IamAtikulate: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2019
Empiree can never make a complete sentence without showing his anti-christian tendencies.

We don't need to launch a campaign to end Islam, we are sweeping the entire North with gospel of salvation.

In Katsina, we have achieved 35% indigenous Christians, NE is going into the bag and NC is already in the bag.

The church of Christ is moving forward and the gates of hell shall never prevail.

1 Like

Re: Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria by Empiree: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
IamAtikulate:
Empir.ee can never make a complete sentence without showing his anti-christian tendencies.

We don't need to launch a campaign to end Islam, we are sweeping the entire North with gospel of salvation.

In Katsina, we have achieved 35% indigenous Christians, NE is going into the bag and NC is already in the bag.

The church of Christ is moving forward and the gates of hell shall never prevail.

Re: Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
IamAtikulate:
Empiree can never make a complete sentence without showing his anti-christian tendencies.

Where is it stated that Christ had a Church?

And all this stats you guys brandish where is it from? NE that has a high rate of frivolous Christians is what you call in the bag?

You can't even end Islam. Islam will outlive you and your generations!

1 Like

Re: Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria by IamAtikulate: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Where is it stated that Christ had a Church?

And all this stats you guys brandish where is it from? NE that has a high rate of frivolous Christians is what you call in the bag?

You can't even end Islam. Islam will outlive you and your generations!
It seems you don't understand the meaning of church.

NE is already going into the bag. Borno and Gombe it will be dedicated fully to Christ.

We have no interest to end Islam. We are only concerned about the gospel of salvation.
Re: Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria by IamAtikulate: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=Empiree post=83910435][/quote]
52 terrorists identifying with their root is nothing to celebrate. 35% of Sharia Katsina have fallen to Christ, that is the real news.

Soon, we will celebrate NE for Christ and there is nothing yoruba moslems will do about it.

SW is already for Christ. MoslemWest are already pretenders. People that wear hijab to eat pork and drink beer, that one na moslem?
Re: Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

It seems you don't understand the meaning of church.

NE is already going into the bag. Borno and Gombe it will be dedicated fully to Christ.

We have no interest to end Islam. We are only concerned about the gospel of salvation.
OK.
Re: Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria by Babaheekmat: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
A sufi arguing with a Christian and brought a Factionist (acadip) as dalil. Keferi ni gbogbo yin fa
Re: Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria by Empiree: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Babaheekmat:
A sufi arguing with a Christian and brought a Factionist (acadip) as dalil. Keferi ni gbogbo yin fa

Re: Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria by Babaheekmat: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=Empiree post=84184260][/quote]

Baba yi.. E lo kaola ke lo se maludi.. E fi online si le.. E lo toro adua lowo saare woli yin
Re: Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria by Empiree: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Baba yi.. E lo kaola ke lo se maludi.. E fi online si le.. E lo toro adua lowo saare woli yin

Re: Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria by true2god: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=Empiree post=84184260][/quote]Empire I can't understand, is the prophet, or any of the sahabas, a plumber?

Re: Name Of Misguided Self Claimed Scholars In Nigeria by Empiree: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
true2god:
Empire I can't understand, is the prophet, or any of the sahabas, a plumber?
No, I am taunting the guy. He called himself plumber by profession

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramadan Resolutions by Sheikh Omar Suleiman / Revealed: FG And CAN plans to clear Islam-Message To All Muslims / Is Muhammad Truly A Prophet ? The Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.