Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? (43987 Views)

How Much For A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by decrownprince(m): 1:01am On Oct 13, 2019
Here at Nassarawo (a border town with Cameroon) Maiha LGA, Adamawa State a 50kg bag of cap foreign rice is #11,500, is been so for the pass three month. Then in Yola Adamawa State is #14,500. But buying from the border and shipping it with #1,000 to Yola is more cheaper. Then to ship it to places like Jos is #3,000.
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by TruthinAction: 1:05am On Oct 13, 2019
This government is programmed to make wrong decisions. Every decision they take always works against the interest of the people but favours a few people. And foolish Nigerians will still pledge loyalty to this evil party in the next election.

2 Likes

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by izibili44: 1:13am On Oct 13, 2019
William5432:

Well, for the sake of your business, i hope they reopen it. It's just that the man is pushing a support button for our indigenous products.
Thank you very much.Most of us our product got to the boarder before we were told that the boarder is close.perishable goods.He has not made adequate preparation for Nigerian. Do you know the price for bag of rice now?Do we have plenty of the local rice produce in the country?This things have to be put in place first.Then we all can support Him.Not when the country is going through a lot.no employment,No electricity,No good road,Farmer do not have access to small loans.Look at Ghana where i am base,it is far better than my country called NIGERIA.
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by drealnamdy(m): 1:14am On Oct 13, 2019
16,700 here in gusau, Zamfara
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Okundaye4(m): 1:39am On Oct 13, 2019
osazsky:
Here in Borno a bag of rice is still between 5k to 6k,I have so much quantity, but the problem is dat there are few buyers,I want buyer to come from various part of Nigeria to buy rice from us in Borno,pls u people should come o.local rice goes for 2k for 2 bags and one jara

Is that so?
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Fxwarrior: 2:21am On Oct 13, 2019
Iliyasdass:
Due to the current border closure, the price of a bag of rice has projected tremendously.. So how much is the current price of a bag of rice in your current location?

#100 a cup is now #150 a cup.

They are forcing the useless local rice down our throats. If only Bubu and family are also eating it too.

Big bull of #80 is now #100.

2 Likes

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Fxwarrior: 2:23am On Oct 13, 2019
Icecream4U:
Minimum wage 30k, one bag of rice 30k

Minimum wage they are still fighting on top?
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by mcquin(m): 2:49am On Oct 13, 2019
wellmax:
I'm waiting for it to get to ₦50,000. So Nigerians will remember that a time it was when rice was a ceremonial food and not a staple.

If we want to make it a staple food, then let's farm it.
Like your president is farming abi?

1 Like

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by lakesider(m): 3:04am On Oct 13, 2019
Does Benin Republic manufacture rice?..
Stop supporting smuggling
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Deltatoto: 3:19am On Oct 13, 2019
Ultralexo:

I bought today too for 24k with plenty I beg I almost kneel down for the woman sef

Buhari Don finish us
the poor is suffering too much ppl who earn below 50k how will they survive?i can buy one bag for 100k e no concern me.
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Osasunivic: 4:04am On Oct 13, 2019
Noone is protesting now against a bad government
When COZA issue came up it didn't take up to one week for Nigerians to plan a protest for the man of God to step down. May God help us all

3 Likes

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 13, 2019
Fragility6:

Were you not the 'Teacher' dey humbled with words in an earlier post ? U don cum here dey light anoda one.
He he he he...... Go read the thread again. You no know shibaraba
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Upright750: 4:36am On Oct 13, 2019
Why is everybody saying.border this border that .. some even said border should remain.closed .. we have to reconsider other businesses that go.thru the borders .. the rice check should be prime work of our security agents ..if they can't do the right thing ..they should resign ... we have so.many businesses that have their customers from other western and central.African countries .. But we have refused to acknowledge that ... government should reopen the border ASAP. It's really wicked and selfish.without human consideration ..
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by gwinaB(m): 4:37am On Oct 13, 2019
Iliyasdass:
Due to the current border closure, the price of a bag of rice has projected tremendously.. So how much is the current price of a bag of rice in your current location?
I don't think there is foreign rice. They just rebag the rice and call it so.

1 Like

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by gwinaB(m): 4:41am On Oct 13, 2019
Upright750:
Why is everybody saying.border this border that .. some even said border should remain.closed .. we have to reconsider other businesses that go.thru the borders .. the rice check should be prime work of our security agents ..if they can't do the right thing ..they should resign ... we have so.many businesses that have their customers from other western and central.African countries .. But we have refused to acknowledge that ... government should reopen the border ASAP. It's really wicked and selfish.without human consideration ..
Border closure, though not a permanent solution, it's effective as a temporary measure. Smuggled items ranged from rice to petroleum products and the closure have generally hampered this business. Benin was the second highest exporters of rice and yet they don't grow rice.
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by palman(m): 4:50am On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=Shibaraba post=83085164]Eeeeewooo

It wasn't stupid, you ll sure reap the blessings of your giving, don't regret ever giving. Ur blessings are around
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by palman(m): 4:53am On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=Iliyasdass post=83082848]

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by wellmax(m): 5:10am On Oct 13, 2019
mcquin:

Like your president is farming abi?
Lazy youth. Mention one past president that doesn't have a farm. Maybe GEJ

1 Like

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by DaniellaDokubo(f): 5:27am On Oct 13, 2019
Went to Mushin yesterday and got foreign for 26.5k
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Tartie(m): 5:43am On Oct 13, 2019
foreign 18k,nigerian 15.5k. i bought d foreign so it can last me till january.
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by menshowng(m): 5:51am On Oct 13, 2019
Iliyasdass:
20k here in d fct got last week
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by favour32(m): 6:07am On Oct 13, 2019
Ultralexo:

Sir we can do business together o call me its discuss 07039897573
shocked
Learn to differentiate...and be a realist.
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by spyg1(m): 6:21am On Oct 13, 2019
osazsky:
is it by force to eat local rice,I guess Buhari eats uncle benz rice,we don't have d facility to produce standard rice in mass,no country has it all,foreign countries import yam,cassava from us which we can conveniently handle,and they export rice to us,again u cant have it all,we are not ripe for this,imagine what it will cost Toyota to produce thier cars here,to do this Toyota will have to provide thier own security,electricity,raw materials etc,if they do this ,to buy a locally produced Toyota Camry 1989 model will cost us nothing less than 18m naira knowing fully well that if we import a 2005 toyota Camry we will get it at a cost of 12m,I studied economics,most kids here shouting bubu and d bubu himself knows nothing about comparative economics,including oshoomole ,its d poor masses I pity,how did we get here.pls nobody should mention China here,I know d history of China and what d govt put in place before they blocked thier borders .life is give and take,u cant take and take or give and give.u cant have it all
You're not the only Economist on Nairaland. Your economic view is strictly based on selective perception. You are trying to use the theory of comparative cost advantage, but you don't want Nigeria to specialize in production of any commodity? You want our country to be importing everything, what Nigeria are we praying for?

1 Like

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Oloki: 6:45am On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=3moses post=83087669][/quote]

seme
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by akdjr(m): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2019
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Ezigboune: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2019
mechanics:
which place?

Enugu State

1 Like

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by mrvitalis(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
some of these local rice are very good
If they are very good they should not fear imported rice then

Since 2013 ..has their been a time local rice is more expensive than foreign rice ?
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by mrvitalis(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2019
William5432:

Well, for the sake of your business, i hope they reopen it. It's just that the man is pushing a support button for our indigenous products.
What support button
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by hermesprogidy(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2019
Lies. Still bought at 17k two weeks ago. Imported rice though.
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Marine50(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2019
William5432:
Honestly, i have gone for local rice like the president planned.

Am really enjoying it and wish they never open those borders. Our farmers are doing great and Thai rice never left them a slut.

Well, if you haven't listen to Teni's New EP "Billionaire", you're missing a lot, Download Now!
simple question how much is the rice u day write nonsense
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by LordAdam: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2019
osazsky:
me too,I want the masses to suffer,since am well doing.and I pray Buhari rules us till 2050 this will give me great joy,,,atleast just to get back to the people that brought us here,one die hard apc supporter in my office has been living like a mad man after his wife put to bed,e nerver buy baby food for two months e don they borrow from Peter to Paul,d guy na junior staff anytime I see him begging or looking for were to borrow or filling cooperative form I immediately get an erection cuz I warned him during d elections but he kept deef ears

The guy you quoted also sold Buhari as a savior.

Awon "The Sowores." Ex-Buharists who bad policies have reset their substandard level of reasoning.

Dem flenty for NL. Shame no dey gree dem open mouth; na jor to dey drop hints here and there lyk say dem be TANoids from b4 b4.

Personally, I'm a fan of the suffering and economic distress. You can't sow corn and expect to reap orange. That's not how the universe works.

-Lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. / How Do You Get Rid Of Onion Smells From Your Breath? / A Street Boy Eating Bread & Closeup In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.