Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

I Don't Want To Die - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't Want To Die (274 Views)

Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet / Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos / Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Someone should please come to my aid.. I have lost so much in life.. Right now, I am having suicidal thoughts ..

Everything at a standstill.. Don't know what to do.. I need advice.. I am dying slowly..
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Dewze(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
What ever is happening to you now will either kill you or make you stronger, but which ever direction you head will be the one you choose. Our greatest obstacle when we go through tough times is the ever present fear that things will never get better, especially when they seem to have dragged on for too long. All I can tell you from my experience is that it will eventually get better, no matter how bad it may seem now.

(1) (Reply)

Julius Joseph, Victim Of Gas Explosion In Ogun Beg Nigerians For Hospital Bills / Can You Exercise With Epididymitis? / Best Natural Snack And Herb Teas Energizing You All-day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.