Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures (49174 Views)

Anita Adetoye Weds Emmanuel Ikubese (Photos) / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by useurkidney3121: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2019
Johnbosco10:
the bride no even fine
Wereyyyy i beg show ur own wife make we see

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by franchasng: 9:31am On Oct 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Marriage between Igbos and Yorubas stands the test of time. They seldom fail.

Richdad
But the politics between Igbos and Yorubas always fail just as it will fail in 2023 angry

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2019
This marriage may not last.
Reasons : cos he got married to a slay Queen cool

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by waternogetenemy: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Is dat y Yoruba have forsaken marrying each other for the Igbos?

To reduce yoruba high divorce rate?

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by TechExpert(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2019
Happy union
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by nwamabo247(m): 9:40am On Oct 13, 2019
wish them best of luck...PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by hammerVJ: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
[/s]

TRASH!

STOP SPEWING UNTRUE STATISTIC TO THE GULLIBLE YOUTH.

YORUBA AND IGBO MARRIAGE IS NOT UPTO 5%, YET THE DIVORCE RATE IS HIGH DUE TO YORUBA POLYGAMY.

I.E. TONTO DIKEH AND CHURCHIL

MONALISA CHINDA AND DEJI.

THE MARRIAGE NO MANY BUT WE DEY COUNT DIVORCE FOLLOW THYEM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tX4mpg6340

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by nauto6: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2019
Check out my own picture
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by CoolJul: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2019
wow the two of them are gap toothed cheesy ...I envy their offbrings o

I wish u marital blisssssss!
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by hammerVJ: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2019
I HATE IT WEN PEOPLE WILL BE MAKING CLAIMS, LIKE YORUBA AND IGBO ARE CLOSE.

WE ARE NOT CLOSE.

IGBO HAVE A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE SS.

ANYTHING TO DO WITH YORUBA IS FORCED BY THE BRITISH AND THEIR NIGERIA CREATION,.

DAT IS Y MANY OF US WANT TO LEAVE.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by McRhymesman: 9:51am On Oct 13, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 13, 2019
'Generalization' a virus that has eaten into the core of many nigerians.

Too bad.

Even scholars are also effected.

Reason for this post is because, of a comment i read on this thread.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by CoolJul: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2019
Must those tribalistic characters invade every threads...u guys should get a life!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by kaziblake(f): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2019
hammerVJ:

WE ARE NOT CLOSE.

ANYTHING TO DO WITH YORUBA IS FORCED BY THE BRITISH AND THEIR NIGERIA CREATION,.

K

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by ProudDick: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

He’s not Igbo you slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by ProudDick: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2019
hammerVJ:

WE ARE NOT CLOSE.

Tell me which among the couple is ibo before bringing your insecurities here.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by ProudDick: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2019
hammerVJ:
[s][/s]

TRASH!

STOP SPEWING UNTRUE STATISTIC TO THE GULLIBLE YOUTH.

YORUBA AND IGBO MARRIAGE IS NOT UPTO 5%, YET THE DIVORCE RATE IS HIGH DUE TO YORUBA POLYGAMY.

I.E. TONTO DIKEH AND CHURCHIL

MONALISA CHINDA AND DEJI.

THE MARRIAGE NO MANY BUT WE DEY COUNT DIVORCE FOLLOW THYEM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tX4mpg6340

Tell me which among this couple is ibo before bringing your Stupidity here.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by ProudDick: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2019
kingy1:
'Generalization' a virus that has eaten into the core of many nigerians.

Too bad.

Even scholars are also effected.

Reason for this post is because, of a comment i read on this thread.

I just tire. None of this couple is even ibo. Ikubese is Ilaje and I wonder why that fool richdad made that comment.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by YorubaNinja: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Cuz we all savages got no culture.. perhaps, you Igbos should stop claiming everything from the South. His name doesn't sound anything Igbo, abeg.

You wonder why Nigeria won't grant una Biafuro agitation... cuz of these sort of rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by YorubaNinja: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2019
waternogetenemy:

Is dat y Yoruba have forsaken marrying each other for the Igbos?

To reduce yoruba high divorce rate?

We all know how savages from the SE seek civilization by every possible means by rushing over to the SW and trying to marry Yoruba pple.

Yorubas aren't the ones going to SE... Igbos are the ones rushing over to the SW for Yoruba Green Card grin greener pastures. Exactly the way 3rd world nations rush to Western worlds for better living. grin

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by alexvatt(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2019
lilfreezy:
Baby FLATONJA on the way.
Or Afonmirin.
Afonja+Yamirin
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by EzekaUdenee: 10:17am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

Cuz we all savages got no culture.. perhaps, you Igbos should stop claiming everything from the South. His name doesn't sound anything Igbo, abeg.

You wonder why Nigeria won't grant una Biafuro agitation... cuz of these sort of rubbish!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by creamylicious(f): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2019
anita brows that cant get her brows right

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by EzekaUdenee: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

We all know how savages from the SE seek civilization by every possible means by rushing over to the SW and trying to marry Yoruba pple.

Yorubas aren't the ones going to SE... Igbos are the ones rushing over to the SW for Yoruba Green Card grin greener pastures. Exactly the way 3rd world nations rush to Western worlds for better living. grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by saraki2019(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2019
Child abuse
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by goodvision12(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Marriage between Igbos and Yorubas stands the test of time. They seldom fail. It will survive if you stick to these basic principles I have taught young couples for many years.

* Never speak your language with family, relatives, or friends in her presence or within his/her hearing space. And if you must do, speak interchangeably with a language he or she understands. This will enable her understand the pattern of conversation thereby removing the idea she is being talked over.

*Encourage learning eachother's language and ethics like greetings and courtesy.

*In the situation of extending help to family and relatives, with the exclusion of friends, offer to give on behalf of the family to her people and vice versa. This will strengthen her confidence before your people and yours with hers.

*Finally, withstand and shutdown quickly any show of disrespect to your partner by family and relatives. Because your partner is not from your tribe, he or she may associate any form of hostility no matter how minute on the notion of not being among. You must protect him/her physically, psychologically, and emotionally.

Richdad
so this guy finally marry lanlord pikin,sorry abi daughter.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by Remzii(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2019
flatmate boi
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by arsenal33: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
This marriage may not last.
Reasons : cos he got married to a slay Queen cool
Not every marriage will end like your own

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2019
arsenal33:
Not every marriage will end like your own
I can see u desperately want me to notice that a low life like you exist.
Alright you've been noticed.
Now OYA VAMOOSE
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2019
Trolling mode activated.
If a Igbo and a conehead mate, what shape will be their children’s heads

Where will this family live - brown roof skull mining wasteland or pig sty baby factory gully erosion scene?

While small pikins are being misled by twitter dolts, real Nigerians are getting married, collaborating and growing together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / 'Something Isn’t Right With Toke Makinwa’s Hips' - (photos) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.