Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane (49150 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' / Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by olayinka807: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2019
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels shared this new loved up photo of herself and her billionaire hubby, Ned Nwoko, striking a pose together inside a plane.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3VjuMqDRgi/?igshid=16ss7o63eqivs

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2019/10/regina-daniels-shares-new-loved-up.html

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by olayinka807: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Young03(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2019
And so?

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Tolexander: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2019
The lady behind them was even shocked seeing them.

I could hear her saying “inside life”!

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by seunlayi(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2019
Extra lovely

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by dollytino4real(f): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2019
she dey diet abi n.a. bad spam dey burn her down?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Soulsymbol99: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2019
dollytino4real:

Bro she is looking somehow oooo truth be told.be like someone dem don offer 2 the gods undecided all is nt well cry

59 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2019
Cute picture. I am glad she is now proud of her decisions. Proud enough to show him off and wear her ring - on the right finger too.

That is a good step to unlock his hands and make it sign plenty cheques.

Guys will insult them, but these same guys do not fail to call 30yrs old ladies evening newspaper. Neither do they fail to remind women that they are MEN and can marry a 21yrs old girl when they are 60.

Ned is living their wishes and they can't even wish him/them well.

You can't please world people o.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by sinaj(f): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2019
Bbnaija has ended and you guys are back to Ned and Regina again.

Issorite

84 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by sinaj(f): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2019
dollytino4real:
which one is bad spam again grin

Please where can I get it coz I need to burn down some calories too grin

26 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
shocked shocked

Beauty and the beast.

And the air hostess took the shine off both of them

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Solomon8144: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
See how old and disgusting she's looking smh

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
The hostess cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by braimeddy: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
This girl never still carry belle till now?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Royalfurnitures: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
SMALL GIRL WITH BIG GOD!... Enjoy yourself jare

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by deepwater(f): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
lol
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by MountainView: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nice, whoever said this young girl made the wrong decision by marrying this Ned Nwoko, must be Allergic to good things in life.

Even if she was my girlfriend, I'd just tell her to remember me in Paradise.

Please take your time to check out my signature, I bet you'll love it. undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by SammieLowkey(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lol
We Nigerians are so predictable. So after BBNAIJA end, una don pick up this girl matter from where y'all left off
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by hopefulLandlord: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
sinaj:

Spam (stylized as SPAM) is a brand of canned cooked pork made by Hormel Foods Corporation , based in Minnesota . It was first introduced in 1937 and gained popularity worldwide after its use during World War II . By 2003, Spam was sold in 41 countries on six continents and trademarked in over 100 countries (not including the Middle East and North Africa ). [Spam's basic ingredients are pork with ham meat added, salt, water, modified potato starch (as a binder ), sugar, and sodium nitrite (as a
preservative ). Natural gelatin is formed during cooking in its tins on the production line .

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Akshow: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Why is she looking so lean and pale. Old man cum ages faster than anything o. she looks 34.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Auxtin85(m): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
The air hostess be like this God’s with this angel ??
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by christm386: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
nairalanders una go die for this girl mata, when she added weight after marriage, una talk say na 2much of bad spam, now she is looking pretty, with lovely shape, una still talk say something is wrong na bad spam, make i tell una small truth, 90 percent of people in nairaland no go enter private jet till de day they die, lol, sad truth

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by RichBoy247: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
sinaj:

Buhari is looking for younger wife, he is older than Ned, so his sperm will be "badder" than Ned's. Just one shot of the "badder" sperm, you will be slim and sexy like Adesuwa Wellington grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Atticusxsz(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lmao grin
The air hostess dey give me excess joy with that her squadron look. If na naija air hostess now, them go say, see as she dey look and that she ain't professional. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Maryo12(f): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Am not sure that person is Regina. Abi she don't change her face. Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Make good money and enjoy life.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
dollytino4real:
Gmail spam undecided
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by PureGoldh(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Dem just dey chop. Life inside life
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by OgbanjeProphet: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ugly men and beautiful women sef

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.