Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Slay Queen Seen Struggling With Her Artificial Lashes During Boat Ride - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Slay Queen Seen Struggling With Her Artificial Lashes During Boat Ride (575 Views)

Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) / I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen / Nigerian Lady Seen Struggling To Walk On Heels At Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Seen Struggling With Her Artificial Lashes During Boat Ride by Thetalker: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2019
With the video circulating online. A slay Queen was seen struggling with her artificial eye lashes during boat ride.

She was seen continuously blinking her eyes, trying to open her eyes to fight the air affecting her eye lashes in the course of the boat ride.

more and video here: http://www.favytalk.com.ng/2019/10/slay-queen-seen-struggling-with-her.html

cc. lalasticlala fynestboi mynd44

pics below

Re: Slay Queen Seen Struggling With Her Artificial Lashes During Boat Ride by shilenji(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2019
she go reach the destination before other passengers,because the eyelwshes go just turn to wings and carry her away

(1) (Reply)

Miss Runway Nigeria International 2019/20 / Mercy Gone Global. American TV Star, Natalie Nunn Shares Mercy Eke's Photo On... / Have You Checked Out Jumia Fashion Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.