Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,142 members, 7,852,891 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Child Labor: The 'House Help' Phenomenom - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Labor: The 'House Help' Phenomenom (3151 Views)

This Is What My House Help Did To Me / picture: Do U Call This Child Labor Or What? / First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Child Labor: The 'House Help' Phenomenom by mamaput(f): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2006
It is ok for kids to work in the holiday or maybe once a week.
But not as house labour.
In Germany children are allowed to carry out newspaper from the age of 12.
They are are allowed a part time job from the age of 16.
But not more than 8 hours a day and not more than 5 days a week.
Not after 10pm and no overtime.
If it is not a hotel  they are not allowed to work weekends.
And they do not pay tax.(If they are still in school.)
Models they have them at all ages i do not know what laws  they have for them.
Nothingwrong with child models as long as they are treated right.
That is enough break inbetwen.
But the parents are the people tohold to ransom if at all because you that are snaping your one ortwo pic do not know how often the parents take their kids for such shootings.
Re: Child Labor: The 'House Help' Phenomenom by Ndipe(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2009
Lets wage a campaign back home to raise awareness on child labor aka househelps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Rules On How To Be The Perfect Nigerian Wife / My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking / How Do You Deal With This Type Of Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.