Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Bobrisky Speaks On Giving Birth To A Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Speaks On Giving Birth To A Child (1905 Views)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Speaks On Giving Birth To A Child by Marcaul(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
Controversial cross-dresser, Bobrisky, on Instagram answered a quite funny question.

The question which was brought to light after a fan took it upon himself to ask popular cross dresser, Bobrisky, when he will be having children.

“When will you be giving us children bobrisky”, the fan asked
Bobrisky responded to the fan and his response as usual was shocking.

He responded,
“I don’t know y am not taken in ohhh….. the rate my bae cum inside me ehnnnn God time is the best”
See post below:

Source/more - https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/10/bobrisky-speaks-on-giving-birth-to-child.html?m=1

Re: Bobrisky Speaks On Giving Birth To A Child by Marcaul(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: MissyB3
Re: Bobrisky Speaks On Giving Birth To A Child by myfan: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Can a man take in?
Re: Bobrisky Speaks On Giving Birth To A Child by Beremx(f): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
Cumm inside you for yansh abi for mouth? Cos you still have a penis. sad
Re: Bobrisky Speaks On Giving Birth To A Child by Jaysolu(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Biologically and even spiritually impossible
Re: Bobrisky Speaks On Giving Birth To A Child by Onyi22(f): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
That was savage
Re: Bobrisky Speaks On Giving Birth To A Child by Pmtvng: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
cool
Re: Bobrisky Speaks On Giving Birth To A Child by Charmingrascal(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
This one na person pikin to ri Olohun

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks On Giving Birth To A Child by Aidejay(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ah! It's a pity
Issa Pity
He's a pity
What ah pity
Very pitiful
I pity
Pity pitier pitiest
As na bobriskiland be dis
Front page

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks On Giving Birth To A Child by mujibson(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bobrisky.... Pride of Afonja..

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Stop Sunday Services Because Of Coronavirus - Pst. Mrs. Veronica / Lovely Photos And Videos From Bobrisky's Dad's Party Which He Attended As A Man / 8 Nollywood's Former Fine Girls And How They Look Now (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.