Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Glo Launches My Phone Double Promo – Offers 800MB Free Data To Subscribers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Launches My Phone Double Promo – Offers 800MB Free Data To Subscribers (1165 Views)

Glo Launches 1TB (1000GB) Data Plan Valid For 12 Months / Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment / Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Launches My Phone Double Promo – Offers 800MB Free Data To Subscribers by perculialopez: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
SOURCE: NAIJAPALABA.COM

National telecoms operator, Globacom has launched a new high-speed internet data promo that will instantly give double data bonus to subscribers on the network. Dubbed My Phone Double Promo, the offer will enable Glo subscribers on the My Phone Bolt plan to get more data volume to browse the Internet and download or upload data. According to Globacom’s Marketing Coordinator, Adeniyi Olukoya, with the promo,

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/technology/hacking-and-cheat/glo-launches-my-phone-double-promo-offers-800mb-free-data-to-subscribers/

(1) (Reply)

Comparison Bw Iphone 7 Vs Iphone 8 (differences That Matter In 2019) / Phone For Swap / Samsung Galaxy A11, A31, And A41 To Come With 64gb Base Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.