Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / . (1067 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 14, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Do have a lovely night rest people
Re: . by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 15, 2019
Good morning
Re: . by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Good evening people
Re: . by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Grab yours now...... so much available
Re: . by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yes... mention your business line
Re: . by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
Life is actually good when you are in business................ Merry Xmas
Re: . by supaflex: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2019
i wouldn't advice anybody to purchase their POS machine..there service is slow..infact nothing works..it will fraustrate you to the point of throwing away the POS machine. transfers dont work...you cant even move your money out from their wallet. when you contact him on whatsapp he wil tell you its network issue. thats after decieving you into buying it. at a point he will stop replying to your messages on whatsapp.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
supaflex:
i wouldn't advice anybody to purchase their POS machine..there service is slow..infact nothing works..it will fraustrate you to the point of throwing away the POS machine. transfers dont work...you cant even move your money out from their wallet. when you contact him on whatsapp he wil tell you its network issue. thats after decieving you into buying it. at a point he will stop replying to your messages on whatsapp.

Lolz.... you just made mockery of yourself sir. You contacted me and I gave you address to buy but when your rep got to where he purchased you didn't call us to confirm he is at the right office.

Show receipt of this purchase sir

FYI.... 100s of people are still using ITEX POS, every POS device do pop up network issues but it can't be continuous.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: . by supaflex: 7:15am On Dec 26, 2019
supaflex: 7:13am
Oga leave matter for mattias....ur services are very slow..it takes 20 mins to process a single transaction
secondly ur transfers doesnt go tru..for weeks now..stop decieving the general public...i will advice any one that wants to purchase a pos to avoid him and itex pls..be warned.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Re: . by supaflex: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2019
Bros u fail to get my point....not only on the POS device but on ur network entirely...I use ur payvice agent application...yet its same issue...i cant move my money out of the wallet..my money is stuck..i have called your customer care agents..they all say ur network is having issues since the past weeks...will u still say i got a fake payvice agents application?
prove me wrong by making a transfer out of ur wallet to a bank account and share us the screenshot accordingly with the time and date of transaction..then i will stay silent...thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? / My Yikpata, Kwara NYSC Camp Experience / Nysc Batch A Registration Of Foreign Trained Graduates Ends 15th Feb 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.