Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? (1059 Views)

How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? / 8 Prospective Corpers Survive Ghastly Accident On Their Way To Anambra (Photos) / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? by Ethanuella: 8:34am On Feb 21, 2022
Hello everyone, my brother has just been posted to Anambra for his NYSC.

Based on the news regarding ESN/cult related issues (he's not a cultist o) posted on here, I want to know how safe it is especially for someone from the South West.
I'd be in the comment section, please.
Re: My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? by PCSI: 8:37am On Feb 21, 2022
Ethanuella:
Hello everyone, my brother has just been posted to Anambra for his NYSC.

Based on the news regarding ESN/cult related issues (he's not a cultist o) posted on here, I want to know how safe it is especially for someone from the South West.
I'd be in the comment section, please.

Anambra is very safe. Forget all this negative media hype.

He should just avoid that Ihiala axis. Awka should be the best place for him as a newbie because you have lots of people from different tribes and also a better environment.

3 Likes

Re: My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? by nzeobi(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2022
SE is very safe forget the bad publicity you read on the internet but he should stay away from the local politics and men in uniform and if there's a sit at home, he should obey especially if he was posted to the remote areas.

You can ask yorubas living and doing business in anambra how far.

2 Likes

Re: My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? by illicit(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? by nzeobi(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2022
PCSI:

He should just avoid that Ihiala axis. Awka should be the best place for him as a newbie because you also have lots of people from different tribes and a better environment.

Ihiala axis is also very safe especially if you obey sit at home.

2 Likes

Re: My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? by PCSI: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2022
nzeobi:

Hmmm... bro forget that one. Pray you don't meet those boys at lilu.

No argue am
Re: My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? by nzeobi(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2022
PCSI:

Hmmm... bro forget that one. Pray you don't meet those boys at lilu.

No argue am

Lol and where do you think I live

1 Like

Re: My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? by PCSI: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2022
nzeobi:

Lol and where do you think I live

70% of attacks in Anambra state were carried out there, one of the reasons election couldn't hold there and had to be postponed. Lilu shares border with Osu in Imo state.....

Well i wish your brother best of luck @ OP.

Besides no where is safe in Nigeria.
Re: My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? by nzeobi(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2022
PCSI:

70% of attacks in Anambra state were carried out there, one of the reasons election couldn't hold there and had to be postponed. Lilu shares border with Osu in Imo state.....

Well i wish your brother best of luck @ OP.

Besides no where is safe in Nigeria.

Lilu shares borders with orsuihiteukwa and some towns in IMO State and recently attacks are more frequent in uli but if obey the sit at home , you won't have problems.
Ekwulobia,nnobi and some towns have recorded attacks too
Re: My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? by Frigga13: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2022
Nysc Corper still Dey bornu, zamfara , Ogun , owerri , Ondo..

Anambra is safe .. Na media things ..
Re: My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? by annayawchee: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2022
nzeobi:

nwanne mmadu
Ekele Kwa m gi

1 Like

Re: My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? by nzeobi(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
annayawchee:
nwanne mmadu
Ekele Kwa m gi

Ya gaziere gi my brother

1 Like

Re: My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? by Ethanuella: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
PCSI:

He should just avoid that Ihiala axis. Awka should be the best place for him as a newbie because you have lots of people from different tribes and also a better environment.
Okay, thank you very much
Re: My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? by Ethanuella: 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
nzeobi:
SE is very safe forget the bad publicity you read on the internet but he should stay away from the local politics and men in uniform and if there's a sit at home, he should obey especially if he was posted to the remote areas.

You can ask yorubas living and doing business in anambra how far.

Thanks for the information
Re: My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? by Tryon4(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Please, when is the camping resuming?
Re: My Kid Brother Has Just Been Posted To Anambra. How Safe Is It? by JOACHINpedro: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lucky lad

(1) (Reply)

Proceeding On Uk Masters Without Nysc / All Batch B, Redeployed To Benue......lets Meet here / The Plight Of Corps Member In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.