Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

POS Gtbank Deduction ,please Read - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / POS Gtbank Deduction ,please Read (614 Views)

Illegal Deduction From FLWPROFESSIONALSERVICE LEKKI 00NG / Gtbank Loan- How To Get Quick Credit Loan From Gtbank / Flutterwave And Illegal Deduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Gtbank Deduction ,please Read by Azarina: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2019
I went to ILORIN to pay my brother a visit.I decided to branch shoprite in fate to buy some goodies for the kids

Everything was #1600 ,I used POS because it's only 1k I had on me
On getting home,a received a debit of #4599.89

Is this an error from the shoprite cashier or an error from gtb
Re: POS Gtbank Deduction ,please Read by JON01: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2019
Dont misplace your Receipt.. First Take it to the bank for complaints they should let you know where the error comes from...

Shoprite cashiers are used to ripping.. sometimes ago I went there. The same shoprite at Fate bought goodies of 9kplus when I got home I saw 11kplus on the receipt &11kplus debit I got angry no wonder the lady was Famzing me while paying..
Re: POS Gtbank Deduction ,please Read by Chainsmokers: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2019
GT bank i trust that bank no more undecided
Re: POS Gtbank Deduction ,please Read by Azarina: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
JON01:
Dont misplace your Receipt.. First Take it to the bank for complaints they should let you know where the error comes from...

Shoprite cashiers are used to ripping.. sometimes ago I went there. The same shoprite at Fate bought goodies of 9kplus when I got home I saw 11kplus on the receipt &11kplus debit I got angry no wonder the lady was Famzing me while paying..

That fair lady was famzing me too,saying am I doing ice cream party
I just saw my receipt I was overcharged. I'm going there now,so angry

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Appoint Akin Ricketts As Chairman NPA / Painful Lost: Students Mourn As Ozoro Poly‘s SLT Student Passes Away / A View From A Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.