Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329665 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hazzaman: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
Please house, does WES accept statement of result if certificate isn’t ready?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyjip(f): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
Good evening all, May Canada process favour us all Amen! Pls understand my question b4 redirecting me I'm begging o, my wes status as of today is ... "The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 4/1/2020" does this mean I'm receiving it on the 1st of April so I can go ahead n write my IELTS or will it still take sometimes so I can shift my test to April?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Teemez: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
Good evening everyone, may God reward you all for your timeless contribution on this thread. Please I need urgent answer to this question:

My HND transcript was given to me to personally send to WES via DHL, which I did some weeks ago and WES acknowledge the receipt.My profile was later updated to HND Transcript Accepted, and I was sent a Message with caption "We are waiting for three(3) of your document I.e 1. ND transcript, 2. HND Result 3. ND result. NOW my ND transcript is ready and I will be sending it myself like I did for my HND transcript.

MY QUESTION:
Can I send photocopies of my HND result and ND result along side with the ND transcript when sending it to WES tomorrow? Bearing in my that this will not have School Seal and Stamp LiKE transcript and other document originating from the School. Your urgent answer is appreciated please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
NEROSKY:

All this children sef, i no no who give una phone or Internet. When i create my first account for Nairaland & nairalist i believe say you never get breast.

lol, just let it go. So many kids out there trying hard to sound smart.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Less than a week.
NEROSKY:

Like how many days please, mine is almost 10 days, no words. No change of status

Check what i uploaded
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
Teemez:
Good evening everyone, may God reward you all for your timeless contribution on this thread. Please I need urgent answer to this question:

My HND transcript was given to me to personally send to WES via DHL, which I did some weeks ago and WES acknowledge the receipt.My profile was later updated to HND Transcript Accepted, and I was sent a Message with caption "We are waiting for three(3) of your document I.e 1. ND transcript, 2. HND Result 3. ND result. NOW my ND transcript is ready and I will be sending it myself like I did for my HND transcript.

MY QUESTION:
Can I send photocopies of my HND result and ND result along side with the ND transcript when sending it to WES tomorrow? Bearing in my that this will not have School Seal and Stamp LiKE transcript and other document originating from the School. Your urgent answer is appreciated please.
Yes, you can put them in a separate envelope (don't tamper with the school seal). It's advisable that you make coloured photocopies as it presents the documents better than the usual black and white.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hotmomma(f): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Samgalaxy:
You can buy from a registered

Thanks a lot for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Palaexpress: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
NEROSKY:

"we are processing a new document..."
Yes i did both..
This is the problem, haven't seen we're processing your document.

Great!

As far as you received that email from Hellofax, it's been delivered. Just allow upto Wednesday next week and see what happens. Mine took around 9-12 days or so.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Palaexpress: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Teemez:

MY QUESTION:

Yes, you should use a separate envelop for those. Remember to write your WES reference number on the additional envelop.
DO NOT TEMPER WITH THE TRANSCRIPT ENVELOP. ANY SIGN OF OPENING ATTRACTS AUTOMATIC REJECTION BY WES!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maryduke: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
ednut1:
state it how it is cos i'm confused right now lol
lol. Thanks though. I think explaining this to you made me realise what exactly to state being Job A: Dec 2016 to Nov 2017 and Nysc Dec 2017 to May 2018..... the time spent in camp was just 3weeks and irreleavant.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
Abi o. Don't mind those kids. They don't know their level. Smh

Lmfao...

haywhy28:

lol, just let it go. So many kids out there trying hard to sound smart.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kofo123: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
ifyjip:
Good evening all, May Canada process favour us all Amen! Pls understand my question b4 redirecting me I'm begging o, my wes status as of today is ... "The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 4/1/2020" does this mean I'm receiving it on the 1st of April so I can go ahead n write my IELTS or will it still take sometimes so I can shift my test to April?

Yes, go ahead and prepare for your exam

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
IELTS is completely independent of WES. Why do you need to finish one to do the other?

ifyjip:

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
NEROSKY:

Like how many days please, mine is almost 10 days, no words. No change of status

Check what i uploaded

Call them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
hazzaman:
Yes they do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
ifyjip:
what concerns wes and ielts

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Palaexpress:

Great!

As far as you received that email from Hellofax, it's been delivered. Just allow upto Wednesday next week and see what happens. Mine took around 9-12 days or so.

All the best.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Teemez: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
Thanks for your quick response
Palaexpress:

Yes, you should use a separate envelop for those. Remember to write your WES reference number on the additional envelop.
DO NOT TEMPER WITH THE TRANSCRIPT ENVELOP. ANY SIGN OF OPENING ATTRACTS AUTOMATIC REJECTION BY WES!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Moji12:
Good morning house. Please for FSW which exam am i to write? Is it Ielts or Clb then how much is the fee for the exam applicable to the programme. Thanks.
Jeez! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ExpressEntry: 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
Denov:

You can also go through the Province. PNP route. My CRS is 340, but I got ITA From SINP last year. Though I turned it down because my POF was not up to 3 months.
Just check and see if your NOC is in demand.
Good luck

Is that the case for SINP? Must POF be up to 3months before you can use it when some people get funds and letter from bank almost at the same time?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ExpressEntry: 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=Teemez
MY QUESTION:
Can I send photocopies of my HND result and ND result along side with the ND transcript when sending it to WES tomorrow? Bearing in my that this will not have School Seal and Stamp LiKE transcript and other document originating from the School. Your urgent answer is appreciated please.[/quote]

Scan it to them or send through a different parcel from your school's since it's expected to be from 2 different sources.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
Teemez:

MY QUESTION:
This is what I did: I met the messenger in charge of sending PG transcripts in my school and gave him photocopies of my BSc and MSc certificates to help me attach while sending. I made sure I wrote my WES reference number on top of each certificate before giving him. And..... voila, WES received all documents at the same time and updated my profile.
So, try this and make sure the envelope is sealed. Or better still, put them in separate envelopes write your reference number on them, then put in a bigger envelope and send as one mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyjip(f): 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
I
amaya21:
IELTS is completely independent of WES. Why do you need to finish one to do the other?

I know but want to my ECA process to be done b4 I jump to IELTS, so I can use the period to study more. What will I gain rushing to write meanwhile WES will still keep me waiting?.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyjip(f): 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
ednut1:
what concerns wes and ielts
pls shift did I say they're related, its because of u i wrote understand b4 u answer cos i know u will answer negatively mtchwww
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyjip(f): 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kofo123:

Yes, go ahead and prepare for your exam
thnks dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by maxta: 2:45am On Mar 06, 2020
Denov:

You can also go through the Province. PNP route. My CRS is 340, but I got ITA From SINP last year. Though I turned it down because my POF was not up to 3 months.
Just check and see if your NOC is in demand.
Good luck

Hi everyone. Please I need some clarifications: considering the high cut off scores these days and with CRS of 457, is it advisable to do the Saskatchewan or Prince Edward Island PNP?

Denov, please clarify what you mean by POF being up to 3 months for SINP. I'm using 25% pension (which increases monthly) and some mutual fund deposit. Do you mean I mustn't have touched the mutual fund in 3 months or both?

Finally, after expressing interest in a PNP or submitting documents for one, if EE cut off drops, do I get ITA or will I be taken off EE because I have expressed interest in some PNP? I understand I am taken off EE when I get provincial nomination which gives me additional 600 points to my EE scores but want to understand what happens before that nomination happens.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 6:11am On Mar 06, 2020
ifyjip:
pls shift did I say they're related, its because of u i wrote understand b4 u answer cos i know u will answer negatively mtchwww
ignored. I don forget say na u madam trouble maker. Go and face ur imaginary aipp and rnip mtcheew. If a kind pnp now goes to select your noc and you are not in the pool then. Dont come here to cry o

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 6:52am On Mar 06, 2020
undecided hmm
ifyjip:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 6:54am On Mar 06, 2020
LOL grin
How is the prep coming along? Have you started with pre-arrival services?
ednut1:
ignored. I don forget say na u madam trouble maker. Go and face ur imaginary aipp and rnip mtcheew
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2020
Stencil:
LOL grin
How is the prep coming along? Have you started with pre-arrival services?
i prefer youtube videos to all those webinars o. So still watching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2020
Samuelobiora19:

The lady asked a question that does not deserve a reasonable answer...The Bane of most Nigerians is NOT READING..

that is why we are also poor cos we cant read, put a 1m dollars cheaque in a book and put it on a center table in the house and tell a typical nigerian youth to go inside the house to bring the cheaque, he would rather check the drawer, wardrob and the rest cos we are not used to reading and thinking ahead he can never think that the cheaque could be in the book on the center table in the sitting room. Nigeria may slip into recession soon but when it happens, typical naija youth will only shout and blame govt for everthing not even care to know how it all started. If one cant read then poverty is the second name of the person.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KsMom: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2020
Yes they do

hazzaman:

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.