Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,880 members, 7,810,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329717 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Passerby2(f): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2020
vitrendy4eva:
They said it's a new requirement now

We did capturing for international passport last week for my 1 year old and nothing of such was mentioned. It probably varies from state to state.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Passerby2(f): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2020
ifyjip:
Good evening all, May Canada process favour us all Amen! Pls understand my question b4 redirecting me I'm begging o, my wes status as of today is ... "The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 4/1/2020" does this mean I'm receiving it on the 1st of April so I can go ahead n write my IELTS or will it still take sometimes so I can shift my test to April?

If you're prepared for the exam, you can go ahead and write it so that you can have an idea of your CRS score and how to increase it if you have to.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibelieveinme: 9:31am On Mar 06, 2020
Good Morning, pls who has a slot in Qlife for March 2020. Family of 4 pleaseeee.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2020
Then do what you actually want to do with your own test. They are totally independent of each other. The order in which you do them has no bearing.

ifyjip:
I I know but want to my ECA process to be done b4 I jump to IELTS, so I can use the period to study more. What will I gain rushing to write meanwhile WES will still keep me waiting?.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nehnny(f): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2020
DeeCan:
Thank you. Please check your ITA letter, the link to raise CSE is in there. Alternatively, you could use Google to search for "IRCC Webform". All the best.

Hi pls I want to apply for d Canadian residency program, my IELTS is 6.5 overall..I don't know how to even use d crs calculator, d link on naira land keeps saying forbidden access
With 6.5, is it okay to apply or should I rewrite d IELTS exam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nifeicon: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2020
ednut1:
i prefer youtube videos to all those webinars o. So still watching
Congrats bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nifeicon: 10:36am On Mar 06, 2020
Stencil:
undecided hmm
Congratulations ma'am. You guys are too much. God bless you afresh in Jesus name.amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tobims2000(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2020
ladymarshall:
THE BASIC PROCESS

PRE - ITA

ELIGIBILITY

Please I need a link on whatsapp, I have a CRS of 453. I really need info.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2020
vitrendy4eva:
Not to derail the thread...but has anybody recently processed the new e-passport(Nigerian) for a baby recently? NIS is insisting on NIN registration first, and NIMC has refused to register the baby, saying baby's too young for capture. It's just really annoying.

Abeokuta immigration office does not ask for nim

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2020
Pls o.

I've sent my statement of result of diploma to wes 5 times. And each time after the "we are processing a new document" I get hit with another email from wes saying "not received"

All other ones I sent including transcript for the diploma and bsc has been received and accepted. Certificate for bsc received and accepted. Just the diploma one saying not received. If it wasn't accepted it would have been a different case. Pls what do I do?.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2020
vitrendy4eva:
Not to derail the thread...but has anybody recently processed the new e-passport(Nigerian) for a baby recently? NIS is insisting on NIN registration first, and NIMC has refused to register the baby, saying baby's too young for capture. It's just really annoying.

Abeokuta immigration office does not ask for nin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2020
Iyamarun:
Pls o.

I've sent my statement of result of diploma to wes 5 times. And each time after the "we are processing a new document" I get hit with another email from wes saying "not received"

All other ones I sent including transcript for the diploma and bsc has been received and accepted. Certificate for bsc received and accepted. Just the diploma one saying not received. If it wasn't accepted it would have been a different case. Pls what do I do?.

Send it via courier. When delivered at WES, call them after 3 working days, give them the tracking number and they can never deny not receiving it because you have evidence.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ivycole: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2020
Please assist me with materials used for IELTS. My email is ivieaku@yahoo.com
Thank you sooo much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2020
Who has a slot at Qlife for a family of 4 in March and doesn't mind swapping for April, either early or late March is fine?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adeptonlin(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hello house, when is the best time to call IRCC on phone? I also need the contact number. Been trying to reach them since yesterday but not going through
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kexepet: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
People, please help!!

I was filling my EE profile, paused to continue later, I logged on and I can't see where to continue. I have clicked and clicked on all the links. I have googled '''''Go to the main page of your account. Scroll down to “Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted” Choose the line with your Express Entry Profile. Click “Continue Profile” button'''''''

I have logged in and logged in over and over... and I can't see them. who knows where I can find how to continue my application ??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by vickyehi: 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
kexepet:
People, please help!!

I was filling my EE profile, paused to continue later, I logged on and I can't see where to continue. I have clicked and clicked on all the links. I have googled '''''Go to the main page of your account. Scroll down to “Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted” Choose the line with your Express Entry Profile. Click “Continue Profile” button'''''''

I have logged in and logged in over and over... and I can't see them. who knows where I can find how to continue my application ??

Scroll to the end of the page and you would see "continue application ".
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bigwizzy001(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
Kaygirl33:
This is what I did: I met the messenger in charge of sending PG transcripts in my school and gave him photocopies of my BSc and MSc certificates to help me attach while sending. I made sure I wrote my WES reference number on top of each certificate before giving him. And..... voila, WES received all documents at the same time and updated my profile.
So, try this and make sure the envelope is sealed. Or better still, put them in separate envelopes write your reference number on them, then put in a bigger envelope and send as one mail.

Wooow, this is wonderful. I guess you were not asked to send your certificate through hellofax afterwards. Did the photocopies you attached to the transcript sufficed in the long run?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
adeptonlin:
Hello house, when is the best time to call IRCC on phone? I also need the contact number. Been trying to reach them since yesterday but not going through
1pm to 2pm

✅ Calling IRCC

1- These are airport terminal numbers that will transfer the call to IRCC call center you can call via TextNow, Dingtone or Skype Apps.

1-905-676-3640
1-905-612-5416

2- transfer to citizenship and imm can processing application press 2

3- status or processing times press 1

4- become permanent resident press 2

5- application starts with E press 2

6- then enter application number followed by #

7- listen to the entered number and press 1 to confirm

8- enter the year of birth and then listen the entered number and press 1 to confirm

9- hear the details

10- then press 1 to check status (there will be a pause)

11- hear detailed status at the end press 0 to speak to agent

What is my Visa Office?
Is Eligibility Passed? When?
Is Security Passed? When?
Is Criminality Passed? When?
What is the status of Background Check?

The automated messages have changed a little bit ... so do accordingly.

28 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by RealVictor: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
lasignor:
Yes, you can put them in a separate envelope (don't tamper with the school seal). It's advisable that you make coloured photocopies as it presents the documents better than the usual black and white.

Pls will you use your name or the institutions name as the sender.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by RealVictor: 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
Palaexpress:

Yes, you should use a separate envelop for those. Remember to write your WES reference number on the additional envelop.
DO NOT TEMPER WITH THE TRANSCRIPT ENVELOP. ANY SIGN OF OPENING ATTRACTS AUTOMATIC REJECTION BY WES!

Are you going to use your name or the institutions name as the sender
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
bigwizzy001:

Wooow, this is wonderful. I guess you were not asked to send your certificate through hellofax afterwards. Did the photocopies you attached to the transcript sufficed in the long run?
Yes, I was not asked to send my certificates afterwards. I only saw an update:
B.Sc certificate/statement of result - accepted
M.Sc certificate/statement of result - accepted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
Please submitted my application today and after i inputed my card details, it kept on showing processing for about 20mins, and i cancelled to start again..

Only to login in back i couldnt see where to click on continue to go back to the payment. Please what do I do.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Palaexpress: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
RealVictor:

Are you going to use your name or the institutions name as the sender

There's no need for sender's name. Just put the certificate in its separate envelop, seal it and write your WES reference number and WES address on it. That's all. Take all the envelops to the courier service, they'll put them all into one water proof bag and seal. That's it!

The sender of the sealed waterproof bag will be your institution!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Becca01: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ibelieveinme:

Yes I have, did mine at Festac office, my baby was 4wks as at then. And I didn’t need NIN.

How long ago was this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibelieveinme: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
January ending, received it few days ago. Also confirmed from my source at the festac immigration that they haven’t implemented it yet.100% sure
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
WES finally changed after approximately 8 working days via Hellofax - Sent on 25th February.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rinzylee(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
Good evening...Please for those who have successfully evaluated NIGERIA LAW SCHOOL cert, what is the title of the qualification please?

Certificate of Call to bar or what?

Asking for a friend.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hmm you have a point.
ednut1:
i prefer youtube videos to all those webinars o. So still watching
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by obym321: 3:23am On Mar 07, 2020
Please I need suggestions.

I left Nigeria in 2009 to country A and relocated in 2017 to country B where I currently reside.

While completing my EE application there is no request for Nigerian PCC as the only PCC requested is for country A and B. Although I have all three PCC's, should I ignore putting Nigeria PCC ?

TIA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 5:34am On Mar 07, 2020
obym321:
Please I need suggestions.

I left Nigeria in 2009 to country A and relocated in 2017 to country B where I currently reside.

While completing my EE application there is no request for Nigerian PCC as the only PCC requested is for country A and B. Although I have all three PCC's, should I ignore putting Nigeria PCC ?

TIA
pcc is for countries you have lived for more than 6 months in the last 10 years. If you haven't lived here for 6 months . You don't need 9ja pcc

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by winner01(m): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2020
Nehnny:

Hi pls I want to apply for d Canadian residency program, my IELTS is 6.5 overall..I don't know how to even use d crs calculator, d link on naira land keeps saying forbidden access
With 6.5, is it okay to apply or should I rewrite d IELTS exam
Here's a link to CRS calculator. https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
You can check your score there by filling the boxes appropriately. I think 6.5 is a bit low for Express Entry these days, you may try to have at least 7. Wish you all the best.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.