Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329982 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by venorite(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
Dandilion:

Okija

I did
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by gbemmyusuf: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
I hail o my people and I give respect to my elders. I also remain loyal and humble.

I need all your assistance and advises. I have a step sister (the same father but different mothers) who is a citizen of Canada which we got to know each other 3 years ago. This means my details are not in her records of siblings in Canada because she was not aware I existed as at the time she became a citizen and now I'm about to dive into the express entry pool.

The question is what other documents will I need to submit to show the proof of relationship asides from our birth certificates and my step sister's prove of citizenship?

Please help me sirs and mas.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ovywils: 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=kiari post=87321207][/quote]
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
gbemmyusuf:
I hail o my people and I give respect to my elders. I also remain loyal and humble.

I need all your assistance and advises. I have a step sister (the same father but different mothers) who is a citizen of Canada which we got to know each other 3 years ago. This means my details are not in her records of siblings in Canada because she was not aware I existed as at the time she became a citizen and now I'm about to dive into the express entry pool.

The question is what other documents will I need to submit to show the proof of relationship asides from our birth certificates and my step sister's prove of citizenship?

Thanks.

Hmmmn

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by abbey4christ(m): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hi guys, I know this issue has been discussed here before, guess I just need a 3rd opinion, lol. Please is there anyone here who has successfully claimed Professional qualification points using WES evaluation for law degree.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EyesondPrize: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
1. She is your half sister not your step sister
2. It does not matter if she did not add you to her application but you still have to submit both of your birth certificates( Father’s name should be the same)
3. You might have to write LOE to explain the circumstances as to why you were not added to her application.
4. Look for other means of proof like individual pictures with your Father

gbemmyusuf:

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
gbemmyusuf:

Thanks.

This might or might not be difficult to prove. It depends on the documents you have.
1. The birth certificates of both of you showing your father's name.
2. Evidence that you just met. Whatsapp chats, evidence of video calls, pictures if any.
3. Affidavit from court from your father swearing that he's the father of both children.
4. Did she include him in her family history while applying? That will also help your case.
5. Letter of explanation for this whole thing
6. Your father's international passport which must match what she documented in the initial application for Canada.

You may also want to seek the opinion of a Lawyer so you can include more documents. This is my personal opinion sha. It's not impossible. It might just be hard small.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EyesondPrize: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
It is only IQAS that evaluates law degree as a professional qualification. Do not evaluate with WES and claim professional qualification.

abbey4christ:
Hi guys, I know this issue has been discussed here before, guess I just need a 3rd opinion, lol. Please is there anyone here who has successfully claimed Professional qualification points using WES evaluation for law degree.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mizdiplomat: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
It’s posts like this that has kept me going in this waiting game.

God is wonderful and I am extremely grateful to him.

It’s pppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrr guys
aor: 28th Oct
ppr: 09th March

vo: Ottawa

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EyesondPrize: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Congratulations

Mizdiplomat:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Passerby2(f): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
BlestHanneSSG:
PEBC will always send you a mail to let you know they have received and accepted all your documents (just as specified) and in hubby's case, he was informed his ECA report would be ready 8weeks from that date. He got this report about 35-37 days after that mail actually. Some of his colleagues who had done in the past said that was really fast. Just put your mind to that 8weeks once you get the same mail. If anything has changed concerning the date of completion, you'll always get to know through that mail.
All the best.
Hi.
Did your husband receive his ECA report in Nigeria?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Passerby2(f): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mizdiplomat:

Congratulations ma'am!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by maheezat1993(f): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
@Mizdiplomat,congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by stonecoldcafe: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
PPR ANNOUNCEMENT.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.
You can find previous post here; https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/278#77316755

Happiness overwhelms my heart in ways I can’t explain.
I’m giving this PPR testimony on behalf of a close friend whom I introduced to this forum a long time ago. A huge thank you to Nairaland and Seun, for the online resource we have here. Some of us just glance through pages but we don’t really understand the depth of knowledge hidden in these pages especially page 1.

In addition, I want to use this opportunity to thank the following individuals in no order: @newmum0615, wasseynewest and happytbaby. I reached out to you guys at several points concerning this application and you all responded. God bless you all.

You know there are some application that just take their time, this was one of them. In the meantime, notes were ordered after the 6 months mark, but it didn’t reveal much. This application was indeed a test of endurance. At a point, I advised my friend to take off her mind from the application but of course those of us post AOR know this is not easy.

Finally, in February ADR appeared for updated family information.

Her application is a testament to speaking the truth in all season and never giving up on your dream. So, I want to encourage people here to hang on. My friend began her Canadian journey long before I did but gave up at a point. Subsequently I picked up in 2017 and eventually got PPR the following year. It was then she was gingered to try again after my departure. She went through so much writing IELTS, but she never gave up. It was just 0.5 in one of the components she needed for her big break. There was a time she was writing IELTS back to back and I advised her to give herself some weeks break. But before I could say JACK ROBINSON, she don carry register quietly again. My friend was dogged and was of one resolve – not allow the Canadian Express Entry train pass her by!

It was then I came to this forum to cry out for help and IELTS was finally conquered - to God be the glory. I am glad she didn’t slow down because in a matter of weeks after she passed IELTS, scores jumped from 250 to 260 and now to the 270 we see today.

I have gone on and on about my friend’s challenge here so just one person can be encouraged today. Hold steady and NEVER give up no matter the obstacle, no matter the delay. Believe in yourself and hold steady. If she had even listened to some of us advising her to slow down with IELTS then, who knows what may have happened. So sometimes, listen to the quiet voice on your inside and do you! Do you!

May God bless us all on this journey.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by stonecoldcafe: 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
Where that my old cloth from that year? Ehen...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by canadaman18: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
gbemmyusuf:

Thanks.

The birth certificates with same father is good. If you want you could write a letter of explanation stating what you just said in addition
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by safex(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mizdiplomat:

Congratulations to you and yours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mizdiplomat:

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jjohndoe83: 12:58am On Mar 11, 2020
abbey4christ:
Thanks
Don't try it. See here:
https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/373#86673127
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 3:22am On Mar 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 3:26am On Mar 11, 2020
Big congrats sis on this breakthrough! More wins ahead.
Ire a kari o.

Mizdiplomat:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 3:58am On Mar 11, 2020
Congrats to you and your buddie. It's a win-win.

Person wey write IELTS once and pass/max am out that only time nor even fit know wetin God do for am!

All the best to her in the new land and thank you so much for being a 'friend' indeed. You know? You're such an MVP for not shutting up and hiding under the 'busy schedule excuse cum agenda' after getting to Canada, like many others would do.

stonecoldcafe:
PPR ANNOUNCEMENT.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 6:40am On Mar 11, 2020
massive congratulations to you, go and prosper.

Mizdiplomat:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 8:35am On Mar 11, 2020
BlestHanneSSG:
Congrats to you and your buddie. It's a win-win.

Person wey write IELTS once and pass/max am out that only time nor even fit know wetin God do for am!

All the best to her in the new land and thank you so much for being a 'friend' indeed. You know? You're such an MVP for not shutting up and hiding under the 'busy schedule excuse cum agenda' after getting to Canada, like many others would do.

Ah swear, all the test I'm doing i never score pass 30��
I even think if one max the ielts he/she problem is 30% solved with regards of EE

��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2020
Lol..
With lots of practice, you'll improve. But then, that's time ticking! Except, you have a reliable 'shock absorber' in being way below the age 30mark.

NEROSKY:

Ah swear, all the test I'm doing i never score pass 30��
I even think if one max the ielts he/she problem is 30% solved with regards of EE

��

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2020
BlestHanneSSG:
Lol..
With lots of practice, you'll improve. But then, that's time ticking! Except, you have a reliable 'shock absorber' in being way below the age 30mark.

Honestly that's one of my biggest regret not making leaving this country do or die affair. Thanks to BUHARI
administration for making the bad worse. I qualified 2017

But see my life now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mirian91(f): 11:24am On Mar 11, 2020
Please I am worried and would appreciate if I am clarified on this issue. My WES report has been ready since 15 November 2019. I was not aware that I need the hard copy report as the mail said that the report has been sent to IRCC, not until last week a friend of mine said that I have to scan it post ITA. I remember I input my house address too in the course of registration. I'm confused, I have sent a mail to WES and have gotten no response yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by onyexx: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2020
Mirian91:
Please I am worried and would appreciate if I am clarified on this issue. My WES report has been ready since 15 November 2019. I was not aware that I need the hard copy report as the mail said that the report has been sent to IRCC, not until last week a friend of mine said that I have to scan it post ITA. I remember I input my house address too in the course of registration. I'm confused, I have sent a mail to WES and have gotten no response yet.

Just go to your profile and download the report...thats all you need...no need waiting on the hard copy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
why wait for hard copy wen all you need is just the pdf of your report that is available in your online profile.

Mirian91:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.