Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329775 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chumzie: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=Saskbound post=87452354][/quote]

are you in a whatsapp group?
i need help joining @ladymarshall
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dynamitee: 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Thank you so much... I'm guessing in-land candidates... means those that apply for PR from within Canada?

amaya21:
This only applies to inland candidates

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chumzie: 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
DanMisla:

Congrats!!!

Please say that you were processed at Accra VO - it appears those ones are on strike.

i heed help with team AVO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chumzie: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
@pejuhazel PLS ADD ME TO ACCRA VO GROUP
THANK YOU

daybour:
@pejuhazel kindly add me to the ACCRA VO group. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Inno3420: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
Pls I neeed help oo, WES sent a verification mail to UNIBEN for about 2weeks now for my husband and I ECA evaluation and no reply since then. I sent someone to go follow it up, he said we should pay 8k each for electronic reply(16k) or pay 15k for hardcopy reply(30k). Please did anyone paid such money for wes verification because I'm suspecting that the man added his own. Pls treat as URGENT. Thanks

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Inno3420: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Pls I need help oo, WES sent a verification mail to UNIBEN for about 2weeks now for my husband and I ECA evaluation and no reply since then. I sent someone to go follow it up, he said we should pay 8k each for electronic reply(16k) or pay 15k for hardcopy reply(30k). Please did anyone paid such money for wes verification because I'm suspecting that the man added his own. Pls treat as URGENT. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ringofGod: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I have a question about documents for the SINP prov. nomination - my expression of interest has been acknowledged and I've been asked to submit some documents.
The proof of work experience requires me to submit ref. letter and 3 other proofs of evidence - can anyone help me with what 3 other proofs I can submit.

Do they SINP people reach out to the employers to confirm your role etc?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PwityMiwa: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
Please how I do I submit and transmit my profile when I add an update?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Comoteye: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
What is your occupation? You might be lucky to get a notification of interest from some provinces if your occupation is in demand. I will suggest you dive in the pool and wait.
Gopulence:
Hello House, thank you for the awesome job done on this platform. I need your expert advice on Express Entry. My IELTS results was received earlier today 9,7,7,8 (LRWS) and my calculated CRS score is 441. Even if I max-out on IELTS , it will still be 447. Currently, EE has a cut-off of > 471. What do you advice me to do?
Applicant info _ Male, Age: 38, Marital status: separated, Education: Doctorate; Work experience: 3 years or more

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
ringofGod:
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I have a question about documents for the SINP prov. nomination - my expression of interest has been acknowledged and I've been asked to submit some documents.
The proof of work experience requires me to submit ref. letter and 3 other proofs of evidence - can anyone help me with what 3 other proofs I can submit.

Thanks.

Which noc did you get your SINP with and ur crs score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
ringofGod:

Thanks.
its on their website.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gopulence: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
My NOC is 2121 - Biologist and related scientist.
Thank you

Comoteye:
What is your occupation? You might be lucky to get a notification of interest from some provinces if your occupation is in demand. I will suggest you dive in the pool and wait.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AryaEgugu: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hey guys,

So due to the Covid 19 situation, Trudeau just announced that it is closing its borders to non canadian residents. Only citizens, Permanent residents and US citizens can enter canada.

This is coming at a very terrible time for me because i was scheduled to travel on april 1st for the first time since i got my pr visa.

I’m just not sure if pr entry visa holders qualify as permanent residents. Can someone please confirm?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MumofTwins2017: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
We are all waiting for IRCC to explain or confirm if we can Land or Not. It’s a very big boat and we’re so many in it. Even if we reschedule our flights, what happens to Airbnb, visas soon to expire etc.... it is well oo

AryaEgugu:
Hey guys,

So due to the Covid 19 situation, Trudeau just announced that it is closing its borders to non canadian residents. Only citizens, Permanent residents and US citizens can enter canada.

This is coming at a very terrible time for me because i was scheduled to travel on april 1st for the first time since i got my pr visa.

I’m just not sure if pr entry visa holders qualify as permanent residents. Can someone please confirm?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maxugo89: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
wisdom77:
Pls can someone share the link to March AOR?

Pls add 08064966545

For March AOR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Fabguen: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
AryaEgugu:
Hey guys,

The landing step is the final step to becoming a permanent resident. If one cannot land, one is not yet a PR. This suggests that holding a COPR is insufficient in the light of the recent announcement.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oluwaahmed: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
AryaEgugu:
Hey guys,

You only qualify as PR when you land in Canada. I think both your SSN and PR card are given to you at the port of entry.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Comoteye: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Bro, launch into the pool if you have your ECA. You never know..
Gopulence:
My NOC is 2121 - Biologist and related scientist.
Thank you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sweetrie(f): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
oluwaahmed:

You only qualify as PR when you land in Canada. I think both your SSN and PR card are given to you at the port of entry.
You are correct, but you only get SIN at the port of entry and PR card is later sent to your address
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Newmum0615: 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
Congratulations!!!
stonecoldcafe:
PPR ANNOUNCEMENT.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.
You can find previous post here; https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/278#77316755

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maryduke: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
bekayy:
it is not applicable... You are not in an govt organization. Unless you work for one like in the Civil Service.

Thanks Bekayy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by stonecoldcafe: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Newmum0615:
Congratulations!!!

I'm happy to see your moniker on this great thread again. Thanks again...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 17, 2020
AryaEgugu:
Hey guys,

Pls see this link, it may answer your question.
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/03/new-canadian-immigration-instructions-during-coronavirus-pandemic-0313909.html#gs.016zsm

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by liftedkris: 7:13am On Mar 17, 2020
Hi I have a question please

I am using gift deed for my prove of fund. Do I still need reference letter from my bank? I already printed the statement of account. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ABSTRUSE: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2020
amaya21:
If you don't have any valid work experience before Nov 2017, then as of March 2020 you certainly don't have 3 or more years of work experience. Let's not stretch things in the name of getting more points.

What if I had valid work experience before November 2017?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2020
Thanks.
I have responded.

finestboy1:
Congrats Ebixxx. Sent you a PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2020
Mirian91:

Please I have an issue that has been giving me sleepless nights, I'll appreciate if I could be guided by these awesome members. The profession on my marriage certificate is different from my profession.

In my opinion, since you cannot change it, there is no point lossing sleep over it. Move on with gathering all you need for your application, and create your EE profile.

I don't think it makes much of a difference.
The marriage certificate is basically to confirm that you are married, so for that it will serve its purpose. Please do NOT be tempted to alter anything on your marriage certificate, else you will invalidate it and cannot be issued with an original replacement (although you can get a certified true copy which will still bear the same old info, so why put yourself through that stress).

My wife's designation on our marriage certificate was "corps member" and we claimed work experience as "teacher", yet no questions were asked.

Haven said the above, no two applications are the same. Have a plausible explanation for your situation ready, in the event you are asked. You said "that designation - 'Analyst' - was used freely by employees in your office and you performed similar roles", you can remix this as your explanation if ever you are asked directly to explain (which I doubt you will be).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2020
Hello!

It will cost you next to nothing to get the reference letter from your Bank, so why not just include it in case your application processing officer might just decide to want to see it.

In my opinion, bank reference letter is a mandatory requirement. It is your 6 months bank statement that can be waved when you are using a gift deed. Again, this is just my opinion.

Some might have scaled through without adding some things, but no two applications are the same.

liftedkris:
Hi I have a question please

I am using gift deed for my prove of fund. Do I still need reference letter from my bank? I already printed the statement of account. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mirian91(f): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2020
God bless you for taking time out to address this. Thank you. I will do as you have said.
ebixxx:

In my opinion, since you cannot change it, there is no point lossing sleep over it. Move on with gathering all you need for your application, and create your EE profile.

I don't think it makes much of a difference.
The marriage certificate is basically to confirm that you are married, so for that it will serve its purpose. Please do NOT be tempted to alter anything on your marriage certificate, else you will invalidate it and cannot be issued with an original replacement (although you can get a certified true copy which will still bear the same old info, so why put yourself through that stress).

My wife's designation on our marriage certificate was "corps member" and we claimed work experience as "teacher", yet no questions were asked.

Haven said the above, no two applications are the same. Have a plausible explanation for your situation ready, in the event you are asked. You said "that designation - 'Analyst' - was used freely by employees in your office and you performed similar roles", you can remix this as your explanation if ever you are asked directly to explain (which I doubt you will be).

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2020
Quite obviously you can add whatever is valid work experience over the last ten years, in approved NOCs of course.

ABSTRUSE:

What if I had valid work experience before November 2017?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2020
In view of the travel ban by Canada, many intending PRs cannot travel till the ban is lifted. What's gonna happen to the Airbnbs/hotels booked, air tickets... Oluwa bawa ba corona virus/covid19 wii o (God please stop the tide of the virus)
People traveling, especially those that have medicals expiring soon, how una dey cope?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2020
SunshineD1:
In view of the travel ban by Canada, many intending PRs cannot travel till the ban is lifted. What's gonna happen to the Airbnbs/hotels booked, air tickets... Oluwa bawa ba corona virus/covid19 wii o (God please stop the tide of the virus)
People traveling, especially those that have medicals expiring soon, how una dey cope?

MumofTwins2017:
We are all waiting for IRCC to explain or confirm if we can Land or Not. It’s a very big boat and we’re so many in it. Even if we reschedule our flights, what happens to Airbnb, visas soon to expire etc.... it is well oo

Airbnbs can be cancelled with almost a full refund depending on the host's cancellation policy. Where a host doesn't accept your cancellation, Airbnb (regardless of host's policy) is allowing free cancellations if the location fits into their extenuating circumstances COVID 19 policy, you just need to follow the procedure on their website and attach appropriate documentation.

Most airlines are also allowing rescheduling of tickets at no extra cost up to May-Sept.

If you cannot travel, the IRCC link on the Living in Canada thread posted by Newmum0615 says you should raise a CSE saying so.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.